Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Tribe: Youth of the Nation

The Tribe: Youth of the Nation

a part of “The Tribe: Youth of the Nation”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

When A virus wipes out everyone 25 and older Only the Young survive but for how long? (MANY ROLES OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tribe: Youth of the Nation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tribe: Youth of the Nation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:28 pm

I will take Cymphonique Miller as well. Just cause.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Alright, she's all yours. I'll be take on Japonalila

if by any chance anyone wants someone by all means. Let me know.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm

My deepest apologies, Malice. It seems I've taken up way too many characters lately..

Four in The Outcasters.
Three in this roleplay.
Two in Slave of Beast.
Two in As We Go On.

It's just becoming way too complicated, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop the Willow Smith reservation and just stick with what I've got.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm

That's totally fine Love, no worries.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:56 pm

As soon as all of the reservations are completed we will be starting. Hopefully this week xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:00 pm

These FC's are remarkably beautiful and well-groomed to be living in a post-apocalyptic society. I wasn't aware that the only people to survive the pandemic were Disney stars! XD

Seriously though, this looks incredibly interesting. I'm thinking about writing up a character sheet for the Grave Diggers, but I would have to work out another face claim with you Malice.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 am

Lol Yea, they've taken over the television why not the world? Lol but no, seriously.

Who do you want for your face claim dear, I am in not position to be picky xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

@Malice, now I am becoming the eager butterfly. When do we get to start? I have evil intentions!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Probably Tomorrow. I'm still waiting on LittleFox. Because as of right now, we don't have anyone in Inner City and she has the Piper of that Tribe and the Mystics.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Grr...fine. I will contain myself. But I am so ready for this RP to start!!! I can't be evil without it starting. Do know how hard it is to remember evil plots?! Well it is very hard. *sigh* I guess I will write them down.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 pm

The First post is up people Have at it!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Yay!!!!! I will post tomorrow after school. I am excited. Let my evilness reighn over this RP!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 pm

hahaha Should i give you Malikai?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 am

Yes please! :3

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Alright. I'll put him up for adoption later mmk but you can go ahead and post with him if you want.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:10 pm

WAIT!!! I didn't think you were actually going to give him to me. I just thought you were going to post so that Chaotic could mess with him. I can't take him. I wouldn't know how to play him.

EDIT: But I will take Glitch since you have 4 characters already. So just keep Malaki and give me glitch instead.

EDIT 2: Thanks!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

I made a Remake in hopes of more players. Here's the link.
roleplay/the-tribe-new-beginning/

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HoneyBee14 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Is the Rp still open to add characters? If so, could I reserve (Ai Takahashi), I don't have the time to set her up completely tonight, but I really do want to be in this Rp with this character. :D

HoneyBee14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm

OMG I love you! Here's the remake The Tribe

She's still open

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HoneyBee14 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

If you need (FC: Taylor Swift) To be filled. I can do it...If I made add a suggestion on (FC:Taylor Swift), I would have made her FC Amanda Bynes in Easy A (( Marianne Bryant )), but that may be because Bynes's character was a completely and utter religious with an holier-than-thou tone. :D

HoneyBee14
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!