Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Outcasters; Second Generation

a part of “The Outcasters; Second Generation”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

The first generation are off living their lives, and now the second have stepped up to take their turn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; Second Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Outcasters; Second Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Outcasters; Second Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Whats up Rawkfist! I wanna be Belles Offspring please? Oh should it be Chris and Belle's offspring, or Belle and some other guy? Up to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:26 pm

I think Belle and Chris having a child would be awesome! Would make an awesome cousin.

Just one question: Does that mean Chris and Belle are together now? What happened to her and that other guy?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Ooooo! I wanna be Alex and Erieda's kid.

Her FC would be Cassie Ventura!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Alright, just letting you know that Slade was Alex and Erieda's child. Is there any chance they could be twins or something? Or maybe just a few years apart?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Obviously Chris killed him duhhh, I'm making twins!!!!!!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Ah, yes. Should've figured. Silly me.

Right, I'll need your genders and face claims please, so I can reserve them for you.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 pm

My FC would be Cher Llyod for the girl twin and Andrew Garfield for the guy twin!! Im so excited!!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

@Rawk Yea, they could totally be twins! especially seeing as Chris and Belle had twins It could totally run in the family xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Sounds alright. I look forward to roleplaying with you all again. It's a shame the original went inactive, but I think we just pushed it a bit too far x'D. Hopefully this one will go a little bit better.

No rush to put the character sheets up by the way, no time limit either.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:08 pm

My sister Miss_Dreamer, she went to Ocean City and isn't going to be back by Sunday, I'll try asking her, is that okay?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Yeah, you have all the time in the world. Like I said; no time limit for character sheets.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:36 pm

All done. Save for the pictures.
I can't wait to get this one started. It is a real drag the other one died. Ah well, C'est La Vie.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:36 pm

This is what Miss Dreamer texted me
"My old character offspring, older brother and younger sister (huge gap between ages)
and their species dragon"
Thats all

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:39 pm

So she aswell would like both a male and female role?

Well, alright.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Sym is the complete and total opposite of Slade. They are gonna be fun together xD

I can already imagine it lol :p

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Oh dear.. I can only imagine how much Slade is going to dislike Sym, however much he loves her deep down. And then Serpine is going love it. Sounds like fun, in a sense.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Hey can I take the last male spot? Was gonna take a female spot forgot to reserve xD I'm so stupid sometimes but I'll just edit her profile to suit a guys needs

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Lol Yea. Sym's gonna annoy the heck out of him, on purpose.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:09 pm

I can tell Slade won't entirely get along with Lucy and Mike at first. Actually, I'm not sure who he'll get on with, besides the slight friendship between him and Serpine. He's definatly going to hate Lucy's parties, that's for sure.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!