Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infection: Into the Breach

Roleplay OOC

a part of “Infection: Into the Breach”, a fictional universe by R.T.M.X..

With the aftermath of a global viral outbreak claiming mankind and the sudden disappearance of a corporate research facility, Delta Squad has been called in. Their mission: To investigate and secure the facility and the surrounding sector.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infection: Into the Breach”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Roleplay OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Infection: Into the Breach"

The roleplay itself is constantly under construction, though (those who are interested) can post here and check up on how things are doing.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Re: Roleplay OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

This is an excellent RP idea, sent in a Medic character, if I need to change anything, let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Looking good. So far, it's accepted, but before I can "officially" accept it, let me finish up on the rest of the rp information.

Regarding fireteams, when there are enough people interested, I'll let everybody decide upon what callsign their team should use.

What I'm working on next:

Specializations and continuing on tech.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Right on. Looking forward to this.
EDIT: Just sent the link to a friend who has created two Futuristic Zombie-rps, hes a great roleplayer, hopefully he'll look into this one.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Coolbeans. Anyways, I'm almost done with the specializations. And yes, I know that how they're written makes them sound as if we're in a video game. It's just fluff that sketches out what each specialization is generally geared to do.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:24 am

I posted a character. :D I'm a the friend.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 am

I figured that one out, welcome to the team. Having ALICE play personal music at your character's request made me lol.

A heads up: Music Box is up.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 am

This RP looks great! I was wondering if I could reserve a spot for myself, and possibly for my friend as well. We both want to join but don't want to risk all the spots being taken before we can get our profiles made.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:54 am

Most certainly you may. Just because there are only 10 spots listed doesn't mean that it'll be full when they're filled. If that time occurs, I'll open up another 5-man fireteam and even then, allow people to take roles as trapped survivors.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 am

I'm halfway through a character right now, sort of an all-rounder veteran commander guy.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am

Mac the Impaler wrote:I'm halfway through a character right now, sort of an all-rounder veteran commander guy.

'Aight, can't wait to see it.

Also, please note that the fireteam callsigns (alpha, bravo, etc) are temporary. When a team's filled, I'll open up a discussion-based poll regarding on what you want to suggest on what the team should be called.

Also: Even though team commanders and the squad commander may have their own, "individual" callsigns, they will referred to as "Actual" by the Dispatcher.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Yay, more people! And yeah, just let us know what you want to do with with call sign and stuffs. :D

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I've got another friend making a Marksman sheet for Fireteam 1

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Yeeeeuh! Cherry? Or someone else? :D

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Awesome, looks like this is going pretty smooth.

Anyways, for those who are waiting, enjoy:

(and I apologize if you're offended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuK_wYrqp8

Also, here's the reservation list so far for characters:

LunaTwilight
(Unknown friend of Luna's)
AvengerSpirit
Mac the Impaler

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Ahahahahaaha! Thanks for sharing the video. XD

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Mephisto wrote:Yeeeeuh! Cherry? Or someone else? :D

Someone else. It's AvengerSpirit, the one I told you about who made the Ancient Celt Roleplay

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Nice nice

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Zombicide93 wrote:
Mephisto wrote:Yeeeeuh! Cherry? Or someone else? :D

Someone else. It's AvengerSpirit, the one I told you about who made the Ancient Celt Roleplay

Yup, got a PM from both and her saying the same thing. Lawl

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 am

Image Mac, your character looks excellent.

Heh, I'm going to call him Robocop.

Luna: Since team 1 is almost filled, and I'm willing to think that you want to be on the same fireteam as your friend, both of your characters will be reserved to Team 2.

To Zombicide and Mephisto: You guys don't need to list down hand-to-hand combat as a skill, as that's going to be a shared skill between all, so you guys can pick out another skill that's unique to your character.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!