Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elemental's

The Elemental's

a part of “The Elemental's”, a fictional universe by HypeR.

Choose your path. (More Inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elemental's”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elemental's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm

I was wondering, well I've been trying to find a theme song for Nezzera but with my music taste being so...precise? It's very limited so I was curious to see if you guys have any recommendations or ideas for her theme.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:01 pm

I'm not exactly sure what song persay would fit her, but I have a feeling It'd be something rough and chaotic so a band to check out would be Hollywood Undead or something by Three Days Grace. Another band that's more chaotic and metal sounding would be System Of Down. That's just going by how she's presented in her profile and how she acted so far in the RP.
Some call me crazy. Some call me genius. I call me me.
Never forget. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HypeR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks I'll check it out. I only listen to about two people and yes one of them reflects her slightly but it doesn't promote her dark aura properly. Thanks for the ideas though :)

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Damn.

Everyone thinks Amethyst is hot.

lolol this could come in handy.

I have an obsession with tiny sizing now. It makes me feel awesome.

After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. -Ciel Phantomhive

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Your welcome & wow. I can't imagine just listening to 2 people.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

I sometimes have phases where I'll listen to some older albums or maybe even newer ones if I'm in the mood but I'm picky with music I don't really know why but it's just the way I am I guess xD

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 pm

I stick to one variety.

Dubstep man, dubstep.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Hm, not a fan but everyone's different and has a right to have their own musical tastes xD. I prefer soft rock like Avril Lavigne or soft harmonies like some songs from Beyonce's first album. Unfortunately it went down hill from there for me.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:55 pm

I used to like rock.
I don't know what happened.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Woah. I'm good with everything but I mostly like DubStep (Oh yeah, Deer! DUBSTEP BUDDIES! XD) hard rock/metalish sounding, and rap. And the thing I can't really stand is country -_- yet I like the sound of banjo playing and bluegrass O_o I'm so fucked up.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 pm

c; I'm their with you, dubstep buddy. Savant, bitches.

Anyway, I used to play the piano about a month ago, and I played 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", but that's the only song I ever learned. Thanks to my sister for translating it, because I have no capability of reading sheet music, not even if my life depended on it.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 pm

CD I tried to learn violin as a kid and my teacher called me a disaster...I love music but I'm coming to terms with the fact I'll never make it lol

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Sorry everyone! I might not be able to post for another day or two, I just came on to check messages but I promise I'll post tomorrow. Ive been really busy and it was my birthday a few days ago so lots of things have been going on, but I promise I'll post when I can.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Happy belated birthday, Kiyokojordie. c;

I will dance for you, as a present.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah happy late birthday :-) xD

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Happy belated birthday! And don't worry about it, we'll have a little fun at the earth temple as we wait ;) haha. I wish I could give you and amazing gift like Deer's amazing dancing but sadly all I can give you is this...

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:19 pm

'Das right.

I feel like Amethyst and Aidan are already starting a romantic relationship and it's only the beginning of the roleplay.

So many gifs. :D

Edit: Well guis, I'm goin' to bed. See you tomorrow.

Deer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Haha true true

Fly away, little birdy! XD

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Wow...some people are dumb^^
Not you the guy in the gif xD

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm

I lied.

I totally forgot I had an iPad. c;<

I was just re-reading posts and I never replied to Mario's.

I'M SO SORRY MARIO. ;_;

Deer
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!