My OC's

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

My OC's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teenageyandere on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello there! Here, I will be posting my OC's. whenever I have a new one, I'll make sure to add onto it. This may or may not be updated frequently, since I have a quite busy life out of Roleplaying. Anyway, here they are!

Name: Katsumi Hiraoka
Grade: 10th (4th year)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 108 lbs
Species: Human
Appearance: Katsumi has long, pink hair, straight and styled in twin tails with red bows. She has ruby eyes, and a cute round face with a small chin. She usually wears a navy blue pleated skirt, a yellow frilly tanktop with spaghetti straps, a light grey hooded sweatshirt, knee high black socks, and her brown school shoes. At school she wears her uniform, and when she wants to dress up, she wears her favorite black and white lolita dress. She has another one, a white summer dress. She never wears her darker dress outside, however, because people look at her funny when they see her.
Personality: Katsumi is normally a kind, outgoing, laid back girl. But if she falls in love with someone or starts stalking someone, her true Yandere side comes out. Besides that, she's very sweet, kind, smart, good at cooking and taking care of her loved one. Just don't get too close to her boyfriend.
Background: Katsumi grew up with nice parents, but she was lonely as an only child. One day, she snapped after her mother committed suicide in front of her, beside her bed on the last day of school when she was in the 6th grade. She was having many suicidal thoughts, thoughts of commiting homicide and murder on those who put her loved ones in danger or threatened to take them away from her. She hid it well behind her innocent face, but deep down her soul had begun to deteriorate. Shortly after, her father was sent to an Insane Asylum, after he attempted to set their house on fire, his reason being that there we demons living there. He has lived there ever since, and Katsumi lives by herself at home, continuing to go to school everyday.
Weapons/Skills: Katsumi usually carries around a small box-cutter, but can make use of almost anything around her as a weapon. She's relentless, very well trained with the use of knives, swords, guns, and bombs. She has no problem with killing anyone who may keep her from her true love, no matter what.
Anything for you, my love~ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

teenageyandere
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!