Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This Animal I Have Become

Relationship Thread

a part of “This Animal I Have Become”, a fictional universe by HypeR.

Enter the asylum. (More Inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Animal I Have Become”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm

I decided to go ahead and make a relationship thread for this RP. I left most of the work for you but you could always be lazy (like I am) and copy Zak's relationships, but then you wouldn't have the right coding. If you're not lazy or busy, you could come back here and update yours throughout the RP.

Code: Select all
[size=200][center][color=YOU PICK][b]YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE[/b][/color][/center]

[right][img]INSERT IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE[/img][/right]

[color=YOUR PICK]KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike
☻ = Like
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!
[/color]

[b]INSERT 1 CHARACTERS NAME[/b] - (Just pick the image from the key and copy and paste all that apply to that character here) (do this for ALL the characters)
[/size]

Zak

KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike
☻ = Like
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!

Zak - ☠ / ☺

Madelyn - ☯ / ☻ / ♥ / ★

Damian - ☹ / ★

Rosie - ☯ / ★

Dr. Addi - ☠ / ★

Harlan - ☹ / ★

Arrow - ☻ / ♥ / ★

Tristan - ☯ / ★

Sonya - ☹ / ★
Some call me crazy. Some call me genius. I call me me.
Never forget. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HypeR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luflice on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:46 pm

FIRST READ THIS !! Tristan has no real emotions just yet, so there is no real like or dislike. He mostly has people in the categories interesting or disgusting, so that's what like and dislike will mostly stand for.

Tristan Kenin

KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike/Disgust
☻ = Like/Interest
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!

Zak ☯, ★
Madelyn ☯, ★
Damian ☻, ★
Rosie ☻ ★
Dr. Addi
Harlan ☻/ ☯, ★
Arrow
Sonya ★, ☯
whispers Luflice loves you, you perfect stranger.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luflice
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Rosie (R), Julie(J), and Kelly(K)

KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike
☻ = Like
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!

Zak - (R)☯/☻ (J)☹/☠ (K) ☻/★ /♥

Madelyn - (R)☯/☻ (J)☹/☠/★ (K) ☻/★

Damian - (R)☯/☹ (J)☹/☠ (K) ☻/♥/★

Tristan - (R)☯ (J)☹/☠ (K) ☻/★/☯

Dr. Addi - (R)☹ (J)☠ (K) ☹/★

Harlan - (R)☹/ ★ (J)☹/☠ (K) ☻/★

Arrow - (R)☯/☻ (J)☹/☯/☠ (K) ☻/★

Sonya - (R)★ (J)☠ (K) ☻/☹

Of course, all of her personalities have different likes/dislikes. Or just hate for all.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 pm

My God guys, don't you love your live in sociopath? *is shot*
Also, similar to Tristan above me (but with a distinct difference), Harlan's 'like' and 'dislike' is more aptly described as 'to use/is interesting/is potentially helpful' and 'to tolerate'

HARLAN SHERIDAN

KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike
☻ = Like
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!

Rosie Clark - ☯/☻
Sonya Asano - ★/☹
Arrow McBeth - ☯/♥
Zak Ciaran - ☯/☻
Madelyn Rayburn - ☯
Damian Mason - ☯/☻
Addi O'Neil - ☣/☠/★
Tristan Kenin - ★/☻
Harlan Sheridan - ♚

As for the ♥ on Arrow, I mean that in the sense that he would love to make use of her as entertainment. So sorry Lucky13girl, but Harlan enjoys weak people. Hope you don't mind.
And as for his relationship with himself-- well, he's just the sort that would do something like that.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 am

Damian Mason

KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike
☻ = Like
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!

Zak Ciaran - ☻/★ (Damian has a slight interest in him due to the scars he carries and because of the voices which tell him to harm himself)

Madelyn Rayburn - ☠ (Far too skittish and paranoid for his liking)

Damian Mason - ☮/☺/☃/☻ (It's clear that he likes himself and sees no problem with who he is)

Rosie Clark - ☯/☹ (Finds her just a little bit strange and annoying)

Dr Addi O'Neil - ☠/☣ (Hates him because he insists he is sick)

Harlan Sheridan - ☯ (Isn't quite sure what to think of him)

Arrow McBeth - ☻/★/♥ (Clearly likes her because of her self-harming)

Tristan Kenin - ☻/★/♥ (Is interested in how he doesn't feel anything and wants nothing more than to test this)

Sonya Asano - ☻/☺ (Likes her and considers her an ally for now)

NOTE: Damien's love interests are people whom he wants to have sex with, not because he loves them, but because he wants to see just how far they can go. Both seem like they'd let him do what he wants to them. And, yes, he's pansexual/bisexual, meaning he doesn't care for gender. I also added small notes just to explain his opinion on them. I'll update as the Roleplay progresses.
Last edited by Thäntos on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm

(Feel free to delete this.)

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Sonya Asano

KEY:
☯ = Neutral
☮ = At Peace
☃ = Cool
☺ = Friend
☹ = Dislike
☻ = Like
☠ = Hate
♥ = Love Interest
★ = Will Keep A Watch On
⛑ = The Cop
⛔ = NINJA!
☣ = Biohazard
♚ = King!

Zak Ciaran - ☯/★
Damian Mason - ★/☻
Rosie Clark - ☯/★
Arrow McBeth - ☯/★
Madelyn Rayburn - ★/☯
Addi O'Neil - ★★/☯
Tristan Kenin - ★/☮
Harlan Sheridan-★/☯
Logan Veltar- ★/☮

Subject to Change.

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!