Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zombies Ahead

Zombies Ahead

a part of “Zombies Ahead”, a fictional universe by hanybanany.

California zombies, will you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zombies Ahead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Zombies Ahead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm sorry to hear things have been rough on you @tezza I hope things get better and that you find a job soon~

I am glad we have someone back!
As to what has happened in your absence, well...
Our group (the film crew group if that's what we are called haha) experienced some trouble with the truck they were using, so they had to walk to find some gas in the stranded vehicles on the highway. Once they did, they were surrounded by a horde of walkers and were forced to split up. Sam & Angel made a run back to the truck while Angel's dad Marcus distracted the horde as much as he possibly could. Now, Sam and Angel were caught off guard by some walkers and are in trouble.

Mmmm about your group... I think you were the last one to post, so there isn't a much of an update there.

Now about the lonewolves characters, I also think that they haven't posted in a while so there isn't much of an update there either.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Also, I really love this roleplay as well so I am truly hoping that everyone comes back!

And you are right, but don't worry the good thing is that you're back (;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Well done Paoikikipao for keeping it alive.

I know I've said this already, but I *am* going to write. I'm just swamped. But I did get round to writing for another game today, so there's hope.

Tezza, I know you're doubling, but I'd love it if each of your characters had separate entries. I'd find it a lot easier to keep track of them then. It would remove the 'omniscient third-party narrator' feel to your part of the story. Plus you'd get two entries ;)

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay, so I can't post today, I'm studying for my finals tomorrow, so HOPEFULLY (FINGERS CROSSED) I can write up separate posts for my characters tomorrow :)
Guys, as long as we keep in touch through the OOC, I believe we can get this back on track! It's just life haha
Just let us know if you're going to be away and all that... Hypocritical me ahha, I didn't even let you guys know! It just sucks, that's all!
I have 2 exams left, then work experience, so! I should be free after next week because then I'm on holidays for 2 weeks! :D Yay!

Thanks so so so much for being so dedicated to this roleplay and keeping it alive, keeping in touch and having faith! :D You guys are seriously great!

Also, a little bit of advertising... There's a website called Mibba. Check it out! I'm tezza on there as well and I'm writing a story called Lucid Dreaming :D Check it out, it'll give me some more motivation and inspiration to write! :D

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still here. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 pm

I am so glad that this Roleplay is coming to live once again! (:
And that you guys are keeping in touch as well :DD

I understand that there are times when we are not going to be able to post as often but as tezza said just as long as we say we are not going to be able to post in a few days and what-not we should be fine.

@tezza About the website, I will check that out then and give you feedback :)

Edit: It's good to know you're still with us @SlightlyInsane :D

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Yay, slightly is still with us! :D I just need to get in touch with hannay, I know that she has been awfully busy herself so I'll get on that. :) She's feeling guilty about not writing but yeah, life gets in the way sometimes :)

Thanks paokikipao! That would be awesome!

Okay, so I'm going to be doing a lot of reading before I post, so I'll TRY to post today, if not, expect one tomorrow! But honestly, I can't write much without hanny's post... So, we'll see!

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 am

I have 5 more posts to read then I'm up to pace :)

tezza
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:52 pm

I know the timing is really bad, but I'm going on holiday soon, so I probably won't be able to write for two weeks. I'll try and get something in but I wouldn't count on it.

I guess you'll just have to leave Marcus stranded on the highway :(

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:05 am

No worries Faith Fanon~

I hope you have fun on your holiday and that you have a good time (:

Also, no worries I think we can wait for you in any case.
Take care~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted. I've been really busy and I wasn't sure if I should wait for Faith to post or not.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!