Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cirque Du Soir

Cirque Du Soir

a part of “Cirque Du Soir”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

No circus can claim that they have freaks and normals working together harmoniously except for Cirque du Soir! There mix of rides and performers as well as there mysterious workers makes them the best! So come on down the circus is in town...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cirque Du Soir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cirque Du Soir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 am

Oh! ok, I can edit that when I get the chance, DnD dayt. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 am

You guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post lately, it's just that we have an academy days coming up from Sunday to Monday, and I've been busy with that and soccer, but I really wanna stay in this roleplay. Also, we have music tour coming up, and we leave on Tuesday really early in the morning, so I don't think I'll be able to post during that time.
An angel is something I'm
Not. Just a normal
Girl. Being me is
Everything I have ever
Loved.
On and off happiness is how I seem. I'm
Very much so.
Even if I forget you, will you forget me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Hey you guys, just putting this out right now, I probably won't be able to be on and post regularly starting today until next week because I will be in Texas for music tour, as I have probably explained before. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I'll try to post as much as I can while I'm on tour.

Thanks for reading this!

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 am

sorry that I haven't been posting as often, I still have a lot to do but I'll get posts in when I can.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Well, I'm now a forgotten character, so I'm just gonna leave in peace...

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!