Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Super What?

Super What?

a part of “Super What?”, a fictional universe by cirrus_sd.

Super Juvie isn't exactly your thing. So what is?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super What?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Super What?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wandering Soul on Fri May 03, 2013 7:30 am

Cirrus; do you think after we've all gotten our characters out of the house, we could time-skip to maybe arriving in NYC, or something? I feel like our characters are all over the place, at different times and at points making characters in two places at once. I think we need a fresh starting point so we're all on the same page. Or, if you don't want to skip anything, maybe we could figure out exactly where we're all supposed to be? It's just that when roleplays get confused like this, a lot of times they tend to die off, y'know? Anyway, loving this so far.(:

Also, this might have already been said; but what season are we in? Is it supposed to be hot, cold...? Just for future reference. x
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wandering Soul
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri May 03, 2013 8:51 am

@Wandering Soul: That sounds like a great idea. I'll plan a time-skip after everyone gets on the bus, maybe insert some plot things, so we can get right to the city :) (because i'm imagining they're right on the outskirts, so it'll take a while)

As for season.....er.....I'm not sure...lol I guess I was imagining Fall for now. What does everyone think?
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 am

Guys...emergency comes up and I won't be able to post anything tonight or tomorrow so feel free to move my character to the bus with you. When I come back, I will make sure to re-read all the posts and write my character's feeling about the journey.

Thank you and sorry,
Chiaki

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Sorry I didn't et around to posting! You can just NPC Lizzy if you need to~

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Fri May 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Yeah, I agree with Wandering Soul. I've said something before about it being confusing because the're alot of characters. People have their characters responding to stuff and it just seems out of order at times. Especially in the start when all the characters had just arrived to the house. It was like characters where spawning all over the house and dialogue was off. Fall is fine. But yeah, timeskip sounds good.

And too add another question because not alot of information was given, what's the generic year? And what's the status of C-CLASS? Do they have names yet? Or photos? Are they displaying them in the news and such?

Also, I can't post until tomorrow and even then Im not really sure. But feel free to NPC Sonya and Ill post after the timeskip...

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANullAssault on Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Sorry it took so long Cirrus, but I've finally submitted my character. Sorry it's a little rushed.

ANullAssault
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sat May 04, 2013 9:37 am

To everyone: No problem!

@ANullAssault: Thanks for the profile! I'll get to it as soon as I can!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat May 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Sorry for being to silent! It was my little brother's birthday today, so I spent the entire day surrounded by relatives and all of yesterday in school then cleaning. I'm writing up a post right now.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 am

no problem, Starlight!

Also, as a heads up, I will be timeskipping Tuesday morning! That gives everyone today and tomorrow to get in a post of their character on the bus.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Mon May 06, 2013 3:26 pm

I will post early tomorrow morning GMT with any luck. :D

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANullAssault on Tue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm

So, cirrus, do you think you'll have some time to take a look at my character? Or has it been rejected?

ANullAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Chiaki wanted me to let everyone know he will be posting Arian after while.

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue May 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Hey everyone!

So, I know that summer has started for some of us, and for the rest it's getting deep into the dread FINAL EXAMS. For me, personally, I don't have my own laptop atm (though a new one is on its way!) hence the slim posting. And it's totally fine that rl is taking precedence.

However, I also don't want this to die. By June 11 or 12, my availability should be back to normal (at the very least, I will have my brand-spanking-new laptop), and school should be out for everyone by then. I'm giving this hiatus until then before I'll really start worrying.

Till then, I would like to see a quick hands up of who is still interested/keeping up with this rp. If not, okay, but it would be appreciative so that I'll have a number to further think about the plot :)

So with that said, hope everyone's summers are going well, and good luck to those who have yet to take their exams!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm

I'm still going to be here, RL is just really hectic for me right now :/
its frustrating.. XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm still here. I've got major exams coming up in the next few weeks though, so I won't be around much for them, but afterwards, I'm committed. ^^

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANullAssault on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Been quite a while since the last dude posted.

ANullAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 am

All righty guys.

So far I've gotten three confirmed, one maybe (Crash hasn't gotten back to me, but it's obvious here that she expressed commitment. Which leaves our number down to 4-5. This is a pretty big drop, but we shall prevail!

I plan on rebooting this over the weekend. Be on the lookout for a post!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!