Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fukushima High 2.0

Fukushima High 2.0

a part of “Fukushima High 2.0”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This is my second try at making this roleplay work. IT'S NEW AND IMPROVED! It's got everything an anime high school could ever dream of, so come on down and apply before someone snatches that character you want.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fukushima High 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fukushima High 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fukushima High 2.0"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Fukushima High 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Could I steal the Girl Rebel and the New Guy? :3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Oh-, and about the sexuality, do we need to include that? Most of my characters like to, uh, find out along the way.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:31 pm

I'd like to reserve nerd girl if that's alright. Will get working on the character soon.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

@bandgeek & Keen

You got yourselves some roles. :D

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Can I reserve two guy rebels

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpirtiedCrumpets on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:57 pm

May I reserve the pervert dude and one popular girl?
β™₯ -''Don't you worry child see Heaven's got a plan for you... ''
β™«- And the worlds gonna know your name...
♣-Try your luck
β„’-One of a kind

SpirtiedCrumpets
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 pm

My favorite animal is a wolf! I'd like to reserve Martial Arts Club Leader and awkard loner girl, please.
Oh and, the male swim suit picture is Sosuke Sagara from Fullmetal Panic.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Hm. I'm a cat person, I guess?

May I reserve a popular girl and normal guy, please?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:17 pm

@OurStars & elidor495
Of course!

@SpirtiedCrumpets
Can you please read the rules first? =)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Seahorse and could I steal a popular girl please? And a guy rebel if there is one left.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:32 pm

I would like to reserve one of the popular boy and the broadcasting club leader.

I love bears
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Is the ( male ) nerd still open? .v.

Bunnies. End of story. <3

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

@BeonniBunny
It sure is! I'll reserve you for it. :3

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel's Whisper on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm a dog person myself ^^

Are there any popular girls left? If so, I would like to reserve her.
I may be an Angel, but sharing is still a no-no.

Angel's Whisper
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello there ^.^
May I ask to reserve the twin girls? If so, thank you!
Oh, and my favorite animals are narwhals.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm

By the way, people... You're allowed to make your own clubs and be the leader of it, or even make a second side character who can be the owner of a new club. Just PM me first and you'll be set. :)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey I just came to hop in since I was interested but I realized im pretty swamped with rps >3>
But I think the rp is awesome >[]< so good luck.
oh and ourstar, your character has my birthday :DD
soo yeah~ Again good luck~ If any extra characters are needed, i may be able to fill in
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 pm

@DreamerOnTheStars

Thanks for the good luck! And we are always accepting characters. :3

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Err, okay. So I was making some clubs in the 'Groups' section... And I realized it makes me the leader thingy. So imma stop.. And like, abandon them. LOL. Sorry, leaders. >.<

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!