Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel

a part of “Guardian Angel”, a fictional universe by Risa.

When you were born your true love was chosen for you..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardian Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guardian Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Risa on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

When you have edited your Character Forms please message me and let me know. Thanks you guys ^_^ Please hold on with me here. Thanks for your patience :) I am really excited about getting this up and going.
Risa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Risa
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:59 am

Not to rush people or seem to eager, but.....Whencan we start? I am super excited and I want to start RPing!
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:05 am

OH CRUD. Sorry guys! I'll have my character sheet finished by Tuesday! (I'm busy. Sorry if I'm taking too long.)
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Fri May 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Just want to know, is this going to start? I'll be busy this week and next week but if you guys start around then, just keep that in mind.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Risa on Tue May 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Yes this will start. Sorry xD I have just been busy with school, as I am graduating. So I have a lot to finish in the next 3 weeks. But I was also kinda waiting until we had an even amount of players, guardian for every charge, before we start.

Risa
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 am

It's fine! I'm graduating as well and I've been busy with school because of AP testing and teachers piling work before that week so I know how you feel. XD I just wanted to make sure this didn't die before starting.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Risa on Wed May 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Nooooo!!! We will not let this die FateWhisperer!!!! :3 Not if I have anything to do with it. Also, you guys feel free to advertise the RP :3

Also, I was thinking about adding more locations. If you guys are up for it, send me a description of your character's (Charges ONLY) house/apartment and I will make threads for those as well.

Here is an example of what I want it to say:

507 Raven St.

Rhea lives in a cozy apartment on the outskirts of Rogue. It has one bathroom and bedroom. She has a small, but decent sized kitchen which is joined to her living room. In the front is a rose garden which she usually tends to.

((And etc. You get the idea. ))

Risa
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm

I am excited for this RP to start! It's an interesting idea.
Roleplaying is my life. It's my fantasy away from reality.

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu May 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Risa I tried to message it to ya, but for some reason it didn't work so here's my description of Kim's apartment for ya.

437 Continental Drive
Unit 202

Kim lives in a small apartment, one bedroom, one bathroom, a living room and a small kitchen, on the second level of a building that has 3 floors.
The bedroom has a twin sized bed and a small dresser containing all of her clothes, the only clothes she hangs in her closet are her school uniforms. Atop the dresser sits a small 19 inch TV that she almost never turns on. The living room has a couch and a small coffee table, on it sits an ornate and beautiful Hookah, worth probably around 150 dollars. Her backup drum set is in the living room as well, it's only worth about 400 dollars. Her neighbors do not like her playing the drums, but she could care less. The kitchen has a fridge, and a stove but no dishwasher. The fridge is usually empty save for a few pops, or beers if her bandmates had come over recently (as one of them is 21).

The apartment is on the outskirts of the city, she would go to the same school Rhea does, (although she doesn't go to school very often) She rides the bus to work at the record store (that is next to and owned by the same guy as the the music store Jo-Jo works at)
The record shop/music store share a back room, and Kim's prized drumset is set up there (worth over 1000 bucks), as it is where her band practices, the owner of the two establishments lets them do this, as long as they only practice after hours and they keep the place clean.

That's all I got regarding Kim's apartment and the area's she frequents. If you want anymore info let me know.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Thu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey Risa, ill tell you about Rosie's house by around Friday or Saturday . Sorry, I've been busy with testing. Also, don't forget to make Adrian Dark ( Rosie's "guardian")! I don't think I see his character sheet.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Sun May 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Is this going to start at all?

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun May 19, 2013 4:16 pm

I'm pretty sure this thing is dead before it began. The GM is almost never online which means even if it did start there would no way for it to keep going.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Yeah, it sucks I was looking forwards to it.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bestofhookah on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:28 am

laxnchill20 wrote:Risa I tried to message it to ya, but for some reason it didn't work so here's my description of Kim's apartment for ya.

437 Continental Drive
Unit 202

Kim lives in a small apartment, one bedroom, one bathroom, a living room and a small kitchen, on the second level of a building that has 3 floors.
The bedroom has a twin sized bed and a small dresser containing all of her clothes, the only clothes she hangs in her closet are her school uniforms. Atop the dresser sits a small 19 inch TV that she almost never turns on. The living room has a couch and a small coffee table, on it sits an ornate and beautiful Hookah, worth probably around 150 dollars. Her backup drum set is in the living room as well, it's only worth about 400 dollars. Her neighbors do not like her playing the drums, but she could care less. The kitchen has a fridge, and a stove but no dishwasher. The fridge is usually empty save for a few pops, or beers if her bandmates had come over recently (as one of them is 21).

The apartment is on the outskirts of the city, she would go to the same school Rhea does, (although she doesn't go to school very often) She rides the bus to work at the record store (that is next to and owned by the same guy as the the music store Jo-Jo works at)
The record shop/music store share a back room, and Kim's prized drumset is set up there (worth over 1000 bucks), as it is where her band practices, the owner of the two establishments lets them do this, as long as they only practice after hours and they keep the place clean.

That's all I got regarding Kim's apartment and the area's she frequents. If you want anymore info let me know.

Thank you for the detailed description of Kim's apartment and living situation! It sounds like a cozy and practical space for her needs.

I have a couple of follow-up questions if you don't mind:

You mentioned that Kim's backup drum set is in the living room and is worth about $400. Do you know what brand or model it is?
Can you tell me more about the ornate and beautiful Hookah that's on the coffee table? Is it a family heirloom or did she purchase it herself?

bestofhookah
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bestofhookah on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:32 am

laxnchill20 wrote:I'm pretty sure this thing was dead before it began. The GM is rarely online, which means there would be no way for it to keep going even if it did start.

It sounds like you are concerned about the viability of a potential game or campaign due to the Game Master's lack of availability. It is understandable to feel uncertain about the game's future if the GM is not regularly present.

If you haven't already, reaching out to the GM and expressing your concerns may be helpful. You could inquire about their availability and see if any solutions could be implemented to ensure that the game runs smoothly.

If you still feel that the game is unlikely to progress due to the GM's lack of availability, it may be best to seek out other gaming opportunities with more reliable GMs. Many online communities and platforms exist where you can find groups to join, and it may be worth exploring these options.

bestofhookah
Member for 1 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!