Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

That Crazy Love Story

That Crazy Love Story

a part of “That Crazy Love Story”, a fictional universe by ElMystery.

Your family goes on a trip to Mexico, but when at the airport, you go on the wrong plane. This plane leads to Brazil. All you try to do is return to your family, but you find love along the way, this roleplay is crammed with romance and danger! Beware!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That Crazy Love Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

That Crazy Love Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "That Crazy Love Story"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Unknown Darkness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElMystery
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: That Crazy Love Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Male and Femaleplease?
Last edited by bandgeek on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Can I reserve a Female and Male please? :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Ok guys :).

ElMystery
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm

I would love to have Female 3. I only have time for one character.

My apologies. Pretend you never saw this. I lost interest already. sorry.
Gir โ™ฅ

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WowDude on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Reserve Next Available Male Please ?

WowDude
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Ok!!! And we have 3 more slots open.

ElMystery
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 pm

I'd love to reserve a male please?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Ok, we need 2 more females!

ElMystery
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 pm

I'll take a female

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Ok! One more role!

ElMystery
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 pm

If possible I would like to reserve the last female please (:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Alrighty! The posting will begin once all characters have been made, and I have made the first post
Happy roleplaying! :)

ElMystery
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:26 pm

^_^ I'll add more to my characters later.. :D
I'm just exhausted.
<o>_<o>

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nicebarbie99 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 am

There is no slots, and I just got on. Oh well. My I be a cat instead?
Nicebarbie99

nicebarbie99
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:59 pm

. Ignore.

ElMystery
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 am

Is there a way that I could possibly make another female character? (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby แผ˜ฮฝฯ…ฯŽ on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 pm

When are we gonna start this sexy thing?! ;)
"This is the world we live in, either you kill or die....or you die and kill."
-The Governor, The Walking Dead

แผ˜ฮฝฯ…ฯŽ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElMystery on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 pm

We have begun! Feel free to post! And, pao, unless you don't mind having your female having no date , sure!

ElMystery
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm

about the new character >___<
I'm sorry but I don't think I can I already have a bunch of characters, I don't want to add another one knowing that I won't be able to handle that many
sorry and thank you~ :]
also I won't be able to post until tomorrow sorry about that >,<

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!