Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Those Rolling Green Hills

Those Rolling Green Hills

a part of “Those Rolling Green Hills”, a fictional universe by Onuwa.

Congrats, you are one of the lucky winners to a singles get away in beautiful Scotland! Meet new friends go on adventures, discover Scotland and find out where this darn treasure map leads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those Rolling Green Hills”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Those Rolling Green Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Awesome, thank you so much :DD
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luxe on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Yes, of course :) There is one major thing about Scotland, Mountains can be seen virtually anywhere, even in like Glasgow you see them looming in the background XD So If this is the countryside they will be clearly visible. My charrie will be up in 20-30 minutes, I'm currently working on her.
тσ∂αу ѕнє'ѕ тυяηιηg ѕιχтєєη
єνєяуσηє is ѕιηgιηg, вυт ѕнє ¢αη'т ѕєєм тσ ѕмιℓє
тнєу ηєνєя gєт ραѕт αямѕ ℓєηgтн...
нσω ¢συℓ∂ тнєу α¢т ℓιкє єνєяутнιηg ιѕ αℓяιgнт?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luxe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Awesome thank you Luxe. :) I will probably be coming to you with a lot of questions haha.
And I can't wait to see your character!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Could I reserve the male from the Forest & Jenny room? <3
(Forest Gump's spatulas is my favorite movie..)

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Haha reserved for you! :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 am

Characters are looking great! :) can't wait to see them all finished.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Finished Dan...
I kinda got carried away with the personality/history so I apologize for all the scrolling you'll have to be doing if you're trying to read it.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

haha I must say I LOVE your character ^ ^
it is really awesome :3 and I LOVE the all american rejects (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Thank you!!
& I do as well. I was planning to find a song by them to be his theme song, but on my pandora "someday" came on, and the lyric "Oh, My-ex says I'm lacking in depth" really got me for him. The while song works with him I think.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Totally! :]
yeah definitely I think you should add it!

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh man your character is awesome! APPROVED. haha. :) One we have a few more people ready I will start the first post.
Also if anyone wants to make a second character of the opposite gender feel free. We need more men haha.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I am nearly done mine....the theme song thing is bothering me though. I'll have to look through my library to find something to fit him.

I have a free class during school tomorrow, so I'll be able to finish it tomorrow afternoon, if not tonight.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 pm

That works! no worries! :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks!(:
And I could take another male instead of taking a female if you'd like?

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Sure that would be awesome! I shall be making a male as well as soon as I finish my homework and few other chores haha

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 am

I hate my computer.

Well, I'm going to be set back a few hours. I just added a new section in, just pasted something I typed up on MS Word. I guess I'll never do that again, because I pressed submit and it magically deleted everything I had.

I'm very bad with technology.
I'm sorry.
I'll have to type everything up again.

I'm just going to go fall asleep so I can be productive and finish it ,hopefully, within 2 hours tomorrow.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:24 am

Ouch that sucks.... I hear however when you write something a second time it comes a lot easier. Hope you get a good sleep!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:09 pm

I'll be making the male for the Sinbad & Marina room.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Ok one sister is done.
I'll edit the other one in a bit.

I hope my character is ok and that you can add her to the characters (:

I'm hoping we can start soon~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 pm

No worries I think I shall post within the next few days once I get around to making my male character haha. I am swamped with homework and there is some drama going on in another roleplay I'm in but soon!

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!