Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

a part of “Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The dark occult has lingered through dark times and light. They hunger for more war, more destruction and they've finally found a good place to start. Be careful who you befriend

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tale of Veral: The Dark Occult

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Also if it wouldn't make anyone too uncomfortable would it be okay if someone made another homosexual, or at least bi-sexual, girl? So then Lachlan has at least a chance for a relationship you know?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 pm

If no one jumps on that, I can change L'liya's to being homosexual :D I don't mind at all!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Made the character. :) I have to say he is quite a change from most characters I create. I like him. XD
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:45 pm

@Qaida Thank you, I've just had that happen a lot in rps and I just kind of feel that my characters need some lovin' too

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:49 pm

No problem at all!! Changed it for you ;) Hmm... a demi-god and a werewolf... that'll be fun!! xD

Alrighty! It's looking good guys! Gamer's character should be done tomorrow, just in time for this thing to start! I'm very excited.

Hahaha, Gamer and I were talking earlier and there was mention of Lilith just being all sorts of 'kyaaa!!' when all the characters are in class together. There's a lot of hot menz!! >:P Muahahaha.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Very interesting especially since they're both fighters ;P

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm

I somehow suspect Mikael will be off in a corner by himself, happily looking down his nose at all of you.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Rofl!!! xD Awesome! You know I had half a mind to mess with him via Taru LOL xD Just to see what would have happened! hehehe, but I'll be good.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Ahah, do it. I'm debating changing his sexuality anyway. He'd still probably end up all happily by himself and sneering.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Lol!! I might just do that! It could work out well considering what I have planned ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 pm

And a bisexual Mikael is born.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Woot!! Hope you guys are ready ;) Tomorrow is game day!

EDIT: And it also looks like our group is pretty well matched up relationship wise :D We've got the two girls, then the two guys (er.. three LOL) and then the other four are straight so they can pair up :D

Alrighty I hope everyone is good with that. Hazezon, your good with TaruXMikeal? (just want to make sure lol)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am

No, I don't mind~. Don't mind anyone else taking a shot at him either.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 am

Cool cool, thanks :) I can work with anything so, however this pans out I'll be fine with. I just like roleplaying with another regarding relationships. Not that it's bad to have my own set of characters in a relationship, but I like having a partner in the writing ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 am

Well, TaruxMikael it is. Reading over Taru's personality again, it seems like it could be quite amusing.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 am

I can see Lilith doing that too. xD Probably make her do something of the sorts now that you brought it to mind. >:D

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Alright!!! A couple things before I get started on our opening post ;)

So! This RP is going to be based around the going's on at the school and possibly some in the city as well. I won't be having full on 'classes' so most of this is going to be done in between classes i.e; Lunch breaks, the short twenty or so minute breaks between classes and the like. The only other class you'll see a lot of use from is the homeroom one :) but there won't be much teaching going on there. It's mostly a morning and afternoon class for the students to get homework finished or study and what not. A lot of it will probably be done at night too. The school is opened at night, of course there aren't many people there, but students can go there if they wish to and try their hand at not getting caught by the disciplinary chairman *hehehe*

Also, because this is a very... unique school, the students who wield weapons can (and most times do) carry their weapons to school. If your character has a weapon that they use, they may carry it to their classes, but once they are in a classroom i.e the homeroom where most of our posts will start, they need to put there weapon at the front of the room.

I think that's about it. Aside from that, I've finally named our high school :) Deverian High :) or DHS for short. Lol. Anyhow, with that settled, I'll be working on the starting post and then it's game on!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Curious about two things,

1) Do the students live on campus, or in the near by town you mentioned in the intro?

B) Would a metal walking stick(More or less..) containing the undying soul and essence of a several century old wizard be considered a weapon? Or perhaps just..You know. Like an average un-possessed/soul bound walking stick that Mikael didn't have to put down?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Lol, the walking stick is really interesting! No it wouldn't be considered a 'weapon' unless the teachers knew exactly what it was. The whole soul thingy would make it a weapon (obviously I'm sure) but unless you plan on letting the teachers know what it possess, he can hold onto it throughout class.

As for student's living on campus, no they don't live on campus, but they can live fairly close to campus. I explained what the students do at night in the opening post. :) I hope that works out.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 pm

I'm not sure it would be considered a weapon. I mean..Tim can't 'touch' anything, and his ability to cast his magics by himself is really limited. He's a ghost, basically.

If you've ever seen the TV adaptation of The Dresden Files, he's Bob.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!