Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sponsor Me

Character Opinions

a part of “Sponsor Me”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Not your typical 'vampire high school' cliche. No, this is about overcoming stereotypes, peer-pressure, and everything in between. Can you stand up for what's right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sponsor Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Character Opinions

Let's get down to business, our character's are individuals and just like everyone one of us they are capable of forming opinions about each other. Oh, but why is this matter so important that it needs its own thread? Well a persons opinions reflect upon their relationships and this roleplay is all about our little soul-full puppets building relationships with one another in a society inflicted with heavy stereotypes and racial boundaries. Among other things. >:)

In order to provide ease of access to character opinions and relationships with one another, we, the puppeteers, will be posting all the information here in a nice and neat fashion using the template (originally provided by Dreamer, so thank you dreamer) below:

Code: Select all
        [font=???][size=200][color=]Name[/color][/size][/font]

|ღ (romantic interest)|ツ (friends)|◑ (neutral)|ϟ (Rivals)|

[font=???][list][*][b][/b] | Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
        Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Name[/b] | Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[/list][/font]

Each of us will have to do this with our characters (me included >,>') however you are free to update it as the roleplay progresses seeing as our characters are not static or unchanging but rather are dynamic characters (or they should be at least) with constantly changing views of their surroundings. Also, I realize not every character has been submitted. Finally, while I know that many character's are new to the school (mine included) and would not have any previous relationships, I still feel that you should put more than just a 'To Be Edited', rather put something more along the lines of this:

London Dawn Merlo

• Ruben Lilt | ◑ - "I-I feel as if I've heard that name before b-but I'm not sure where."
    London has never met Ruben and has only heard his name mentioned in conversation once or twice before, thus she has yet to establish a real opinion of him.

Well then everyone, most importantly ~ HAVE FUN! LOVE YOU ALL.

~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:28 pm

• šššWEdmund | ◑ - "He has a secret but I won't tell."
            Even though they've been going to school together for a while she's never had much interaction with him and she can guess why. It doesn't bother her though, everyone has their secrets..

• šššWHenri | ツ - "He goes through women like tissues, he's still got a place in my heart." 
            At first Lilith didn't know what to make of him, after all she'd never been hit on before. Though over time, with his persistent nature, she was able to open up to him. Presently she cares very deeply for him and he is one of the very few people who can touch her.

• šššWReiding | ◑ - "He and I are somewhat similar, it can make for interesting conversation."
            Because she and Reiding can be upfront with their opinion they can sometimes but heads. Though it's not like she dislikes him, at this point their relationship could go either way..

• šššWAdwin | ツ - "He called me a muse."
            Honestly Lilith is intrigued by the fact that he finds her so interesting and not in the negative 'You're a vamp and you are related to the Blood Countess' way. She's kind of fond of him.

• šššWOprheus | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• šššWOrtus | ◑ - "He seems to spook easy."
            Lilith can't tell if he's afraid of her or not. Or maybe that's just his nature? She hasn't really known him long enough to make a proper assessment.

• šššWSage | ◑ - "Sage is kind to everyone, I have no reason to dislike her."
            Lilith doesn't know Sage very well though if they were to see each other they might exchange polite conversation.

• šššWDeirdre | ◑ - "She went through a period of mourning for the loss of her humanity. I would say I understand but I really don't"
            As of now Lilith hasn't had much interaction with her because she's only recently come to terms with what she is which Lilith has tried to understand but she doesn't see the point in complaining and hiding form something that you can never change. Lilith has been through a lot and has never wished to be anything other than what she is.

• šššWMara | ツ/ϟ - "She seems so volatile and I don't like that warm feeling she gives off whenever Henri's around."
            It's not that Lilith doesn't like Mara she just doesn't have experience with someone quite like her. Though she does know that for some reason Mara gives off a feeling of warmth when she see's Henri. Lilith isn't sure what it is but she's kind of possessive of her best friend and that feeling makes her frown.

• šššWDismay | ◑ - "I feel a kind of kinship to the young vampire."
            Lilith knows why Dismay is the way she is, she was a little like her when she first came to the University. To add to that she is a similar type of vampire and has the 'misfortune' of looking different as well.

• šššWUsagi | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• šššWAbram | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• šššWRuairi | ツ - "He can be quite troublesome that child."
            The little mouse boy may be a bit mischievous but Lilith can't help but like the little guy. With her soft spot for children, especially vampire children, she finds herself looking out for him a bit and being sort of motherly towards him.

• šššWMarishka | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• ššš{Celina | ◑ - "I hear she's my new sponsor, we'll see how it goes. They never last."
            Lilith hasn't met her yet but she has low expectations. She's never met a sponsor that she would consider a friend, they never stick around long enough to even see if they're worth the time.

• ššš{Kaiden | ◑ - "I need him more then I let on."
            Lilith isn't sure if he knows or not but with all the jealousy he harbors for his brothers Kaiden is one of her main sources of 'food' here at the University. The fact that she feeds off him and doesn't really know him bothers her a bit but she's unsure how to approach the issue.

• ššš{London | ◑ - "I've heard it's a nice place, wonder if I can say the same for this person."

• ššš{Milly | ◑ - "Another new face in the dorm."

• ššš{Alize | ◑ - "She's not my sponsor so I haven't made the effort to talk to her."

• ššš{Zane | ◑ - "He's rich and powerful and outside my social circle, though so are most of the people who go to this school."

• ššš|Adriana | ϟ - "She's not what she appears to be."
    Lilith doesn't like Adriana because she knows her true feelings about everything and they don't match her perfect smile.

• ššš|Ruben | ϟ - "He finds me disgusting and I think he's an ass."
            In all honesty Lilith has never spoken to Ruben but she's passed by him and 'felt him out' so to say and she hasn't liked what she found so far, not to say that there isn't something interesting there.

• ššš|Morpheo | ϟ - "They call me a freak but I think he has me beat."
            With a guy like this Lilith thinks that it just goes to show what having money really means to society. He's far creepier than she ever could be but somehow he's been accepted and even has a place on the student council.

• Ruben | ツ/ ϟ- "It kind of aggravates me that I can't really dislike this guy."
    Adriana finds his issue with germs comical. Often times she tells him about how filthy the human mouth is in hopes that she can get him to brush his teeth several times a day only to then tell him how disgusting his tooth brush must be now that it's been in his mouth so often. All in all though she doesn't dislike the guy, even if she wants his position.

• Morpheo | Insert Symbol here - "He's useful and so his creepy ways aren't an issue to me."
    As creepy as he may be his ability to number crunch has been quite helpful, besides he's rich so she can put up with him, even be genuinely nice.

• Daman | Insert Symbol here - "He's cute and playful but deep down there's something wicked their."
    Adriana knows that there is a darkness deep inside him but that doesn't bother her one bit. In fact she's quite intrigued by this. They've never had any bad moments but then again there haven't been any truly good ones either. She really isn't sure where they stand but she knows that she wants him an ally at the very least.

• Name | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

*I'll edit this as the RP progresses
Last edited by Sathandra on Wed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 16 times in total.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 pm

• Ruben | ◑ - "Can he calm down a bit?"
    Ruben's obsession with cleanliness kind of annoys Adwin, but he doesn't pay him much mind. After all, Adwin barely knows him.

• Lilith | ツ - "Interesting, with many layers. I like her."
    Lilith has inspired a couple of Adwin's paintings, so he rather likes her. He enjoys talking to her.

• Henri |ϟ - "Guy's worse than a smokestack during overtime."
    Adwin hates all the smoke that Henri produces daily, and it doesn't help that the guy isn't too friendly to many dudes. Adwin avoids him.

• London |ツ- "London's a quiet one, that's for sure. She's gonna need a little bit of help to talk to people."
    Adwin thinks London will be a good neighbor, and loos forward to getting to know her. He feels the need to help her with social interaction in the future.

• Morpheo |◑ - "He's different. But aren't we all?"
    Morpheo's dark aura really does put Adwin on edge, but the darkness also gives Adwin the occasional idea for a painting. He doesn't talk to Morpheo.

• Milly | ◑ - "We'll see how it goes."
    Another new girl Adwin has yet to talk to.

• Edmund |◑ - "He's alright."
    Edmund's coldness doesn't bother Adwin. Another he only talks to in passing, and it's usually just a casual greeting in the hall. His music does offer some sustenance for Adwin, if he happens to pass by at the right time.

Last edited by fallout539 on Sun May 12, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 am

• Malphas | ツ - "Malphas is just about the only bloody living being on this campus I feel comfortable talking to."
    Edmund sees Malphas in a way that many teenagers might see their fathers. Edmund feels constantly embarrassed by Malphas revealing things about him that he would never tell anybody else, but often falls back on him for support of all kinds.

• Lilith | ◑ - "Something about her unnerves me; it's likes she can hear my thoughts..."
    Edmund has never had any close interactions with Lilith, but he knows who she is, and what she is. Edmund fears that Lilith can read him like a book, and knows how he really feels. As a result, he tries to stay away from her, even though she's probably figured him out already. Edmund's scared of her, but he's not going to tell you that.

• Henri | ϟ - "Dear god, if put a skirt on a tree he would chat it up!"
    Edmund and Henri have a rather heated, not-so-friendly rivalry. The rivalry started when they were put in a pair to work on a class project. Edmund ended up doing all the work, not because he didn't want Henri's contributions, but because Henri was unwilling to give them. Edmund let Henri know how lazy he was being, sparking an argument. The two never got on ever since. However, Malphas and Everest get on far better than their masters do, much to Edmund's chagrin.

• Kaiden | ϟ - "That child needs to realise that there's more to being an adult than simply being strong."
    Edmund doesn't know Kaiden very well, but already detests him, and is well aware that the feeling is mutual. Edmund hates Kaiden's tough guy attitude and constant striving for perfection, and wishes that he would grow up and act like a man instead of a boy. Edmund would like nothing better to put his fist between Kaiden's teeth, just to put him in his place. Whether or not he could actually do so is up for debate.

• Adwin | ツ/◑ - "He's nice enough, but I swear he lurks outside my room sometimes."
    Edmund and Adwin aren't very close, but they aren't particularly distant, either. They'll greet each other when passing by, despite the fact that they rarely converse. Edmund is rather taken by Adwin's artistic skills and always stops to look at Adwin's painting when he has the chance. However, he's convinced that Adwin lurks outside his room sometimes when he is playing guitar. Edmund has stopped playing and gone outside many times to find Adwin very close to his dorm. Edmund doesn't mind though; he's glad that someone appreciates his music.

• Ruben | ϟ - "I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself out of disgust yet."
    Edmund finds Ruben's fear of germs rather amusing, as he will freak out over the slightest little things and covers himself as if living in the Arctic. What Edmund does not find so funny is Ruben's disposition towards vampires and people in general. Edmund feels that he needs to come down from his high horse and accept that he's no better than anyone else.

• Reiding | ϟ - "Maybe if he stopped peacocking about and could go more than a couple of minutes without smoking I might talk to him."
    Edmund can't stand Reiding. His brat-like attitude, pretty boy act and constant smoking drive Edmund up the wall to the point where he will take a longer route to his destination if it means avoiding Reiding.

• London | ◑ - "I've been to London a few times, it's a beautiful and interesting city. I wonder how this London compares."
    Edmund has yet to meet London in person, but if she's prepared to sponsor vampires how bad can she be?

• Mara | ◑/ϟ - "That girl's more volatile than C-4."
    Edmund is in no way fond of Mara for a myriad of reasons. Edmund doesn't like how quickly Mara will change her views on just about anything or anyone without giving it any thought. He also doesn't like the mouth she has, and if Edmund ever spent much time speaking to her then it would surely result in a battle of wit for the ages. However, instead of spitting fire at each other the two have the sense to just keep their distance. Edmund feels some degree of sympathy for Mara, as he knows she had to undergo the same torment as him upon arriving at the school.

• Ruari | ◑/ϟ - "That little brat has a mountain of my guitar picks stashed in his room; I know it's him who's stealing them!"
    While Edmund doesn't passionately hate Ruari, he does find him rather annoying. He knows that Ruari will take whatever opportunity he can to mess with Edmund's guitars; he has lost many guitar picks to Ruari and often finds his guitars badly detuned or restrung. He knows it's Ruari from what Malphas has told him, and has half a mind to get Malphas to eat him.

• Sage | ◑ - "She smiles far too often, so often that it scares me."
    Edmund doesn't know Sage well, but he knows who she is. He finds her easy to recognise, as her constant smile and loose-fitting clothing make her hard not to identify. Edmund has no reason to dislike her as a person, but her constant smiling unnerves him. No matter how the rest of her face moves, her mouth is always twisted into that same, forced smile.
Last edited by Flexar on Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 am

London Dawn Merlo

• Ruben Lilt | ◑ - "I-I feel as if I've heard that name before b-but I'm not sure where."
    London has never met Ruben and has only heard his name mentioned in conversation once or twice before, thus she has yet to establish a real opinion of him.

• Morpheo Oneiro | ◑ - ”…he seems…a-a little scary.”
    Just like everyone else at the school London has not yet met this person, however, similar to Ruben she has already heard some rumors circling about the school.

• Milly Thorne | ◑ - ”At least her name seems normal enough…that’s kind of encouraging.”
    London needs more than a name to actually have an opinion about someone, but she does at least like how normal her name sounds.

• Kaiden McIlroy | ◑ - ”McIlroy?…he isn’t Scottish by chance, is he?”
    Yet another name with no face, but she does like the idea of meeting someone who is originally from another country (of course, she may find him relatively intimidating when she does actually lay eyes on him.)

• Edmund Malkin | ◑ - ”I-I’ve met an Ed-Edmund before, but not this one.”
    As the quote indicates London has met someone by the name of Edmund at a previous school, but that was a completely different person so she’s not sure what to think of Edmund quite yet.

• Adwin Malir | ◑ - ”I-I foresee myself confusing h-his name with Edmund’s. I-I’m s-sorry.”
    Aside from noting how similar this boy’s name is to Edmund’s, London has very little by way of opinions of this person.

• Henri Leppards | ◑ - I-I think you spelled his name wrong…no!? So that is how you spell h-his first name…c-cool.”
    Well, she finds the way he spells his first name unique, but she’s never actually met him.

• Lilith Bàthory | ◑ - ”L-Lilith? Like the demon?”
    London finds her first name to be a surprising choice since the first thing she thinks of when she hears it is the demon that stalks the night and seduces men.

Ruairi Väduva

• Lilith | ツ/ ϟ - "You’re not my mom!"
    Ruairi is bothered to no end by Lilith’s attitude towards him. She is relatively unaffected by his pranks which makes him try all the harder (while he’d never admit it he thinks it somewhat fun to try and drive her nuts). She also has a rather bad habit of treating him like a little kid (which he is but he’s also a conceited little brat that doesn’t like being treated this way, or so he says.) Deep down however, though he’d never admit it, he rather likes her and she’s probably the first person he’d go to whenever he needs help or comforting. (I guess all little kids need a mother figure of sorts especially when they never had one.)

• Henri | ϟ - "This guy called me a brat and I didn’t like it. Plus, he’s got a cat. Yuck."
    Ruairi can’t stand Henri partly because Henri can’t stand him but mostly because Henri always has his leopard, Everest, around and Ruairi is deathly afraid of felines.

• Ortus | ϟ/◑ - "I’d like him more if I wasn’t worried he’d eat me."
    Ruairi doesn’t actually mind Ortus’ personality so much as he minds the fact that he is yet another shape-shifter that may or may not be inclined to eat him if they every came across each other in their animals forms.

• Kaiden | ◑ - "So that’s my new sponsor huh? Well I’m not going easy on a tough looking guy like that!"
    Ruairi has already painted a target on Kaiden’s back due to his being so intimidating of a figure. However, he hasn’t made any real judgments of him. Secretly, he’s hoping that Kaiden sticks around as a sponsor despite his pranks.

• Edmund | ◑ - "We have a common enemy that’s all that matters."
    The only thing Ruairi really likes about the guy is how much he dislikes Henri. That and how easy it is to take his guitar picks without him knowing. (Of course, his owl always seems to catch him in the act with drives Ruairi crazy).

• Ruben | ◑/ ϟ - "He he he, he’s fun to torment and he never catches me."
    Ruairi is firmly aware of Ruben’s disdain for vampires and so he considers Ruben one of his greatest enemies. However, Ruben is also Ruairi’s all time favorite person because of his problem with germs. According to him, Ruben makes coming to U and D worth all the trouble.

• Morpheo | ◑ - "Which one’s that again? Oh…him…"
    Ruairi doesn’t hate Morpheo, he is more or less relatively unaware of his existence and only ever refers to Morpheo as him. He would never admit that he is creepy enough to make Ruairi keep his distance though.

• Adriana | ϟ - "She gives me nightmares about mousetraps."
    Ruairi butted heads with Adriana once before while he was in his mouse shape. This collision caused mousetraps to start appearing all over campus and Ruairi is convinced she is the culprit.

**Will Edit as time goes by…

~M
Last edited by Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:40 am

|ღ (romantic interest)|ツ (friends)|◑ (neutral)|ϟ (rivals)|

• Everest | ツ - "I need Evs an' Evs needs me."
    Everest is somewhat like a big brother to Henri. They're best buddies, but also family. If Henri has any issues, he immediately consults Everest before anyone else. If Henri is in a bad mood, Everest will lay at his feet and hum a soothing tune, which always manages to calm down his master. The two of them constantly exchange opinions and private jokes with each other. Often, they will cuddle and fuss over cute kittens together.

• Lilith | ツ - "Báthory? Yeah, she's lovely. Jus' lovely."
    It started out as some typical flirting from Henri. When Lilith simply walked away from his attempts, blushing profusely, he found the reaction utterly adorable and decided to pursue the silver-haired beauty. Over time, with his constant nagging, the two became good friends, though they do disagree occasionally. Henri thinks of Lilith as someone to relax and be free around, and enjoys stroking her soft hair.

• Edmund | ϟ - "Don' talk ta me 'bout that sonuva--I ain't finishin' that."
    The two just don't get along. Their rather hostile rivalry began when the two were assigned to the same class project. Of course, Henri didn't do any of the work, but Edmund had the nerve to confront him about it. This started a heated argument which resulted in a persisting, passionate dislike for one another. Although their masters constantly argue, Everest and Malphas get along fine and enjoy watching the two bicker.

• Adwin | ◑ - "Well, he doesn't like me, tha's fer sure."
    Henri doesn't particularly like Adwin, nor does he particularly dislike Adwin. They haven't interacted much, though Henri would like to change that someday. He knows he doesn't exactly come across as an appreciator of the arts, but he is and although he would never admit it aloud, Henri admires Adwin's creativity. In fact, he often sneaks into the painter's room to gaze at his paintings when he isn't around (creeper Henri).

• Mara | ◑/ღ - "I have no idea wha's goin' on between us, so don' even ask."
    Henri had tried to win Mara over several times, but the girl was too damn stubborn. Eventually, he gave up, but he would still like to go out with her. From time to time, he catches her staring at him, which only confuses Henri. Seemingly the only conversation capable of forming between them is awkward weather-talk.

• Deirdre | ◑ - "Who? Oh, that plain-lookin' girl. Quinn, was it?"
    Henri has seen Deirdre around, but doesn't really talk to her. She's not strikingly beautiful, so she hasn't caught his attention, though once, he did casually remark about her eye color.

• Ruairi | ϟ - "Brat."
    To Henri, Ruairi is an annoying brat who should be locked up with a bunch of ugly cats. To Everest, transformed-Ruairi is a fun playing buddy (though he doesn't realize it's a completely one-sided opinion).

• Abram | ◑ - "Jus' let the weird people be weird."
    Well, Abram is weird. Everyone agrees to that, including Henri. He's been followed a few times by Abram and those had not been pleasant experiences. However, Henri figures he's just some crazy person and tolerates the weirdness as best he can.

• London | ◑ - "I've gotta new sponsor, huh? Bet she won' last five minutes."
    Sponsors aren't a rare occurrence thanks to the Sponsorship Program's director. It's just that most quit within the first three days, so Henri doesn't have high hopes for any of them.

• Kaiden | ϟ - "Another new sponsor? And he's a guy?"
    It's bad enough that he's a Sponsor who won't stay a Sponsor for long... but he's also a guy? Blasphemy!

• Milly | ◑ - "We'r gettin' a lotta these."
    Yet another Sponsor.

• Celina | ◑ - "Okey, so there's another Sponsor."
    Low expectations.

• Alizé | ◑ - "I can tell the club director's been real busy."
    More low expectations.

• Zane | ◑ - "Always seems like he's laughing at us vamps."
    Henri doesn't hold any strong opinions of Lawrence Yeanne's grandson. He knows Zane is super famous and rich and popular among the humans at the university, but other than that, Henri has no idea about Zane's character.

• Ruben | ◑ - "That Lilit lad's got some real issues."
    Henri hasn't interacted with the Student Council President at all. He knows about the germaphobe freakouts and Ruben's dislike of vampires, but Henri is pretty much used to the vampire hate and sees Ruben as just another vampire hater.

• Daman | ϟ - "There's somethin' sinister 'bout 'im an' I hate his stupid smile."
    Unlike with rest of the Student Council, Henri actively despises Daman. He doesn't like the way the Vice President smiles. There's always this sense of malice about him.

• Adriana | ◑ - "I can see right through that pretty lady... but that don' mean she ain't still pretty."
    Although Henri views Adriana as one of the most beautiful girls in the world, he knows very well what lies underneath the facade of the Student Council Secretary. He sees and hears the subtle scorn that seems to radiate from her. If it weren't for her beauty, he'd outright hate her.

• Morpheo | ◑ - "Creep gives me the chills."
    Henri's thoughts on Morpheo are the standard that-guy-is-really-creepy-and-I-had-better-stay-away-from-him line of thoughts shared by most of the school. He isn't exactly scared of Morpheo, but knows it's a bad idea to create conflict with him.

• Surua | ◑ - "Well... he's a damn good writer."
    Henri admires Surua's writing skills, but other than that, he couldn't care less about the guy. He doesn't find the Reporter too aggravating, and he doesn't find him very friendly either. To Henri, Surua is just that sleeping dude on the Student Council.

Haven't met or heard of yet: (Henri has heard of the new Sponsors, but none of the new vamps)
    Reiding, Ortus, Sage, Smith, Dismay

**I will add opinions of the new vamps when Henri meets or hears about them

|ღ (romantic interest)|◑ (friends)|◑ (neutral)|ϟ (Rivals)|

• Ruben | ◑ - "Weird. Okay."
    Ruben is weird. Morpheo is fine with that. That's pretty much it.

• Daman | ◑ - "Loud. Annoying."
    Daman is annoying. Morpheo doesn't like that. He thinks Daman should quit talking in such a loud voice. Or he can just shut up.

• Adriana | ◑ - "Sniffy. Not too bad."
    Adriana is sniffy. However, Morpheo doesn't think she's all too bad. He inwardly laughs when she has to put up her act.

• Surua | ◑ - "Sleepy. Not bothersome."
    Surua is a sleepy person and Morpheo finds no harm in that. He doesn't mind Surua as long as the Reporter doesn't take any pictures of him.
Morpheo really doesn't know or care about anyone else. This might change later on.
Last edited by Felidae on Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Felidae
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 am

Her Familiar:
  • Marcus | ツ- "Grizzly attitude takes on a whole new meaning with Marcus"
    She idolises the big, furry beast. Mara relies on him more than she realises and would be lost without him after a four year relationship. In an alternate world Marcus is Mara's ideal match, but here in reality they could never be together for obvious reasons and would never think of themselves as an ideal romantic pair.

Her Sponser:
  • London Dawn Merlo |◑ - "Who?"
    Mara is yet to meet her Sponser, for the moment she doesn't even know she has a sponser!

Fellow Vamp's:
  • Henri Leppards |◑/ღ - "That's a whole lot of vampire..."
    Mara isn't in love with Henri, but she is attracted to him. Tall, dark and handsome he's a heart throb and that intimidating aura he has gives Mara chills. She's interested in him no doubt but her attraction isn't common knowledge. He's flirted with her and has hit on her a fair number of times but Mara's too proud to give in to Henri's cheeky chat up lines. She does have a thing for him though but once again...pride stands in the way.

• Adwin Malir | ◑ - "He's a bony, lanky kid. Great painter."
    He's a little strange in the way he watches people. Mara finds it a little unnerving to glance over her shoulder and see him there, staring, she'd accuse him of being a perve if she didn't know he was generally harmless. Mara is aware that Adwin loves to create art, she admires his creativity and finds it quite complimenting if its her he's staring at. She finds it a bit frustrating that he brushes off insults and doesnt fight back. They are neutral acqaintences.

• Edmund Malkin |ϟ /◑ - "Please, don't talk to me about Owl Boy"
    Mara isn't overly fond of Edmund. He's a jumped up little feather collector. He's got a snarky personality and she knows it, for once Mara actually keeps her distance from him for arguements sake so they don't butt heads. They have a little in common in the sense of pride and bad first experiences at the university but theres not much of a connection between them.

• Lilth bathory | ϟ /ツ - "It's nothing personal...Honest"
    Mara has a neutral rivalry with Lilth that could esculate in the future or die down enough to suggest a friendship. Lilth is good friends with Henri, obviously Mara has a problem with that, no doubt the Queen of Envy knows it too. Mara has never been outright unpleasant to Lilth, that wouldn't be in her best interests but there's been a few sly remarks tossed back and forth between them over the years. Mara does like Lilth and feels a sort of kinship with her after what happened to them both when they first started at the UofD.

• Dismay Nightingale |◑ - "Yeah someone needs some anger management lessons. (I joke.)"
    Mara, from what she's seen, finds Dismay to be a little creepy. It's probably the eyes, they're so big and red, or maybe the lack of emotion expressed by the dolly-sized girl. To Mara, Dismay looks like a giant childs doll, which only adds to the creepiness. She's got nothing personal against the girl though, other than the after thought that she's probably a main food source to her.

• Usagi Cross|◑ - "I've heard rumours, but I know better than to judge"

• Sage Argall | ◑ - "Whose that again?"
    Mara's never really spoken to her. Probably because everytime Sage see's her coming, she runs the other way!

• Orpheus hall |◑ - "Are these people avoiding me??"
    Another Vampire Mara hasn't really conversed with, he's a shady character though and seems to keep to himself. Shame, he's not half bad looking.

• Ortus rufam | ◑/ツ - "Ah...the Ginger one"
    He's pretty easy to offend and be-friend at the same time. Mara spoke to him once, I think she asked for a pencil? Now he says "hi" to her and starts short conversations occasionally like they share milkshakes together in private and comb one anothers hair? She doesn't mind too much, hopefully he just doesn't ever catch her on a bad day.
  • Deirdre quinn | ◑ - "She's a rough kid, being born a vampire is one thing but being turned...it must be pretty shitty"

• Abram aledetto | ◑ - "Aledetto? That Creepy crack-pot? Yeah we're the best of friends."
    Hopefully you could sense the sarcasm in that. Mara does not appreciate creepers, and her life is messed up enough without associating too closely with someone that nutty. She doesn't try to avoid him, if he gets too close she'll face-palm him off and wipe the spit away.
  • Reiding Dalton | ◑ - "I honestly think, he believes he's the centre of the universe."
  • Ruairi vaduva | ◑/ϟ - "Stop pranking me you little shithead!"
    Annoying. *HUGE SIGH* So annoying. All Mara has to say is they need to apply to the council for bigger mouse traps. Mara doesn't despise Ruairi, it's more of an annoying little brother needs a kick in the head, relationship that they share.

• Marishka Amur | ◑ - "We spar sometimes."

The Council: [All of them = ϟ]
  • Morpheo Oneiro | - " CREEPYYYYYY...."
    Mara thinks he's creepier than Dismay and Aledetto on a bad day, and yet he's right at the top of the food chain? How does that even work.

• Ruben | - "I Spit over banisters onto the top of his head sometimes...jus' saying"

• Adrinna | Insert Symbol here - "How can I put i- BITCH- ohps there, it just slipped out"
    Mara stands eye to eye with Adrinna at yet she's held on top of a social tower because she's human, rich and attractive. Mara knows there's something evil going on behind those long lashes and pretty lips.

• Mara Lamia | ◑ - "She sounds italian? Is Lamia italian? Probably not."

Fellow sponsers:
  • London | Insert Symbol here - ""

• Kaiden | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Alize | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Celina | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

The council:
  • Ruben | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Morpheo | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Adrinna | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

Will edit...bit difficult to do without the majority of characters accepted yet. Can't see anyone!!
Last edited by LittleRedDucky on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Fellow Sponsors
  • London | ◑ - "As in the cap of the UK? Didn't know it was a person and a place at the same time."
    Kaiden doesn't really know what to make of her. She sounds like every other damn person around these parts, being all quiet and such for no real reason. Well, he takes that back: from what he has heard, she has a legit excuse.

• Alize | ◑/ϟ - "It is people like her that truly confuse the shit out of me. How am I supposed to sympathize or even care about somebody that wants to be bitchy?"
    Kaiden doesn't like working for relationships - to him, it is pretty black and white. From what he has heard though, she is one of those people that just wants to make relationships difficult. The number of layers she has is truly annoying to Kaiden, regardless of how troubled her past is: as Kaiden has said numerous times before, 'If I was to be defined by my past, I would just be a little loser with no future. The past is bullshit - move on."

• Celina | ツ/◑ - "Finally, somebody that isn't annoyingly complicated and knows what she wants."
    Her fun-loving personality aside, Kaiden really likes the fact that she isn't some two-faced loser like most of the people he has met. Her smiles and attitude seem to be the real deal, something Kaiden was hoping more people would have.

• Milly | ◑ - "How many people can be in that little body?!"
    From the sounds of things, Milly is the epitome of split personality. Kaiden isn't sure how he is supposed to interact with somebody that is so many different people - to be honest, it slightly unnerves him.

His Vampys
  • Ruairi | ◑ - "I didn't know that I would be babysitting. At least I can deal with him."
    Kaiden isn't sure what to make of the little trickster. While he can tolerate a lot of his quirks, Kaiden isn't sure how well the kid will take it if Kaiden beats him at... well, anything. The last thing Kaiden wants to do is babysit a whining child - but if this Ruairi (can't pronounce that...) acts like that he will have to.

• Another One of them! | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• A Possible Third?! | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

Those Other Vampires
  • Henri | ◑ /ϟ - "We could end up smoking buddies, or I accidentally punch him through a wall."
    Kaiden knows that he isn't supposed to judge, since he hasn't met everyone yet, but he doesn't entirely like what he sees. While he could be a great guy on relaxing days, Kaiden absolutely loathes the kids laziness. The guy has nothing to show for, besides having lame ass 'super powers', and yet somehow girls seem to fall for it. Kaiden doesn't know how a relationship with this kid will go, but he may have to limit their time to 10 minutes max.

• Edmund |◑ /ϟ- "Once again, I see an example of what I really find annoying: a cold exterior kid that just wants to be loved, but is a prick to everybody anyway. Seriously, get off your high chair and grow a pair kiddo."
    Kaiden may not be able to judge people yet, but Edmund is the kind of kid that makes Kaiden love fighting tough guys. Some may say that Kaiden is a tough guy, but that is only because Kaiden backs it up. This kid? He's got nothing. There is absolutely no inkling of strength that Kaiden can see on this kid. The only thing of recognition is he probably has a vampire power - other than that, the kid screams 'Back off! I'm that silent, tough guy type that really is lonely!' Bah, what a waste of time.

• Adwin | ◑ - "I let him do what he wants to be happy, as I can't draw worth shit. He just better respect my space as well - don't need to be the focus of an artist."
    Not much to say on this kid, since Kaiden hasn't gone out of his way to find out about him. While Kaiden would rather not be zeroed in by an artist, he can respect the fact that art takes talent and quite a bit of focus. Other than that, nothing much else.

• | ◑ - "Another person that wants others to work just so they can see their 'real side.' Why can't people just speak their damn mind."
    Once again, another vampire that Kaiden hasn't really gone out of his way to find anything about. From what he has heard though, she sounds awfully familiar to him - which somewhat freaks him out. He hasn't really any experience with having to deal with himself, which makes him somewhat curious as to how it will go when he does meet her. Other than that, there is something else about her that makes him feel odd, but he can't grasp it.
Last edited by JokerofSpades on Thu May 23, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 am

Okay guys, I've been thinking and we have a TON of characters. How about, to make it easier on everyone, just create opinions only for people significant to your character. Also, since the roleplay will be starting soon, everyone (except for those who play characters new to the University) needs to post character opinions so we have some pre-established relationships to work with. I, personally, am doing Ruben's tomorrow.

Also, it would be good for each character to have at least one other character as a "friend" of sorts before we start so no one is left awkardly by themselves.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:00 am

• Lilith Bathory | ◑ "The one with the magenta eyes? She reads people better than I do, but I suspect an advantage."
    Deirdre doesn't really known Lilith very well, although to be fair she has never made too much of an effort to do so. It isn't that she underestimates the girl or doesn't find her interesting, but when she first came to this University, Deirdre simply avoided everyone. She avoided vampires because she disliked being one, and humans because they either treated her poorly or pitied her. Her very existence is something of a taboo, after all. Anyway, they didn't like each other much upon first meeting, and haven't bothered to get to know each other since. Anyway, she plays the violin, and Deirdre finds the violin appalling.

• Milly Thorne| ◑ "She's unintentionally prejudiced."
    Her temper is far more obvious than Deirdre's, and she can be a rather guarded type. A tiny little spitfire, if you ask Deirdre. From what she has seen, anyway. Honestly, despite the fact that Milly is to be a sponsor for her sort of vampire, Deirdre hasn't interacted much with the new girl. That being said, she can occasionally be caught trying to subtly observe her.

• Henri Leppards| ◑/ϟ "Typically sensible, with flashes of genuine idiocy. And that cat he always has with him. . ."
    Were it not for his flashes of foolishness, Deirdre wouldn't really care much about Henri, and would likely not even know his name. However, his impulsive streaks have made her lose any respect for him that she might have- which is hypocritical, given that she is prone to poor choices when angered. And, of course, his leopard sets her on edge, because she has always disliked large animals of prey, even though she is perfectly fine with smaller animals. While she doesn't quite hate him, Deirdre does dislike Henri to some extent, and certainly doesn't go out of her way to be around him.

• London Merlo | ◑ "I'm sorry, the name doesn't sound familiar."
    Honestly, Deirdre hasn't the slightest clue that London even exists. Why would she?

• Celina | ◑ "Continues to not ring a bell."
    Another person that Deirdre has never actually heard of.

• Kaiden | ◑ "I'm usually a lot better than this at names."
    Sponsor she doesn't know, the threequel.

• Alize | ◑ "I'm done trying to guess who you are talking about."
    An unknown name and unfamiliar face.

The Student Counsel
  • Ruben Lilit | ◑/ϟ "He's like ice. Ice that has placed itself in a sanitation bubble."
    When Deirdre was younger, she watched a movie about a boy who lived in a plastic bubble to protect himself from any infections in the world. There seems to be something similar with Ruben, though it isn't a literal plastic bubble. She finds his mysophobia senseless at best, and irritating at worst. If pressed enough, she might break and admit to perceiving him as 'a smug little shit'.

• Daman Aalam | ◑/ϟ "The Student Counsel member to look out for. He has a vulture's eye, and a crow's fondness for shiny things."
    While she may dislike Ruben, it is Daman that truly concerns Deirdre- more than Adrianna and more than Morpheo. His apparent apathy towards life is hidden behind a childish and chatty nature, and she has always disliked those who never stop talking, and yet leave out everything worth saying. She finds him to be an unsettling creature, and pities the gems he covets.

• Adriana Dougan | ◑/ϟ[?] "I didn't see it the first time, but I noticed it soon afterwards."
    Partially because she spent her first year at the U of D both keeping to herself and observing the other students, Deirdre has noticed some of Adriana's less desirable qualities. To be honest, she probably likes her better whilst knowing of those qualities, if only because Deirdre rarely is fond of the sugary, perfect types. Still, vanity has never been something that Deirdre could relate to, and she holds Adriana's elitism in disdain. Still, for whatever reason, she probably, of the SC, dislikes Adriana the least.

• Morpheo Oneiro | ◑/ϟ "I don't mind his expressions, but the drawings are...disconcerting."
    If Morpheo was simply a person who had the tendency to stare at people and dressed somewhat ghoulishly, Deirdre would likely not spare a thought his way. In fact, even his love of frightening people doesn't faze her- large families tend to contain various personalities, after all. His drawings, however, do tend to make her feel nervous, and Deirdre admittedly wouldn't want to be on his bad side- though she doesn't believe that anything she does normally would prompt it, anyway. One minor detail is that she admires his mathematics capabilities. Also, she may be able to beat him in a staring contest.
Last edited by OurStars on Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Alizé Ryder

• | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Ruben Lilit | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Dismay Nightingale | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Milly Thorne | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Edmund Malkin | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Adwin Malir | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Orpheus Hall | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Henri Leppards | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Morpheo Oneiro | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Lilith Báthory | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Adriana Dougan | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Celina Delmar | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Kaiden McIlroy | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Ortus Solis Rufam | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Sage Argall | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Deirdre Quinn | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Zane Yeannes | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Mara Lamia | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Abram Maledetto | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Reiding Dalton | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Ruairi Vaduva | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Marishka Amur | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"
Last edited by Kaire23 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 pm

σятυѕ ѕσℓιѕ яυƒαм

• Lilith Báthory | ◑ - "All I can really think of is that demon girl from supernatural, but she seems cool."
    Ortus doesn't really know Lilith. He's seen her around a few times since he arrived, though he's never had any kind of specific contact with her. At the very least, she seems cool from a distance.

• Mara Lamia | ◑ - "I hope she doesn't mind when I talk to her sometimes."
    Mara had talked to him by chance perhaps once, but he seems to think she's a decent enough person from the small interaction, and will say "Hi" to her if he sees her. Still, he's heard she has a feistiness to her, so he's cautious to keep himself in her good standards, just in case.

• Kaiden McIlroy | ◑ - "He seems like he'd be a good guy to work out with. I wonder if he'd wanna go for a run with me."

• Name | ◑ - "Quote"

• Name | ◑ - "Quote"

ѕυяυα ναℓкσιηєη

** Both of these will be edited at later times. (Ortus' will be edited as he actually meets people, soooo) **
Last edited by Ashes-6695 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Usagi Cross

• | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Lilith Báthory | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Celina Delmar | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Alizé Cecilia Ryder | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Ortus Solis Rufam | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Sage Argall | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Deirdre Quinn | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Abram Maledetto | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Ruairi Vaduva | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Marishka Amur | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"
Last edited by DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cassia on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Guide: First, the list is separated by people she knows/met at least once vs. people she has yet to meet. In alphabetical order within the groups.

Note(s): I simply assumed she would recognize student council members and that people of the same grade/age would be in at least a few of her classes. And she would need to meet her Sponsor at least once, so I put something down for her as well. Will highly welcome anyone that wants to be more than 'neutral acquaintances'/'unknown person'. :)

• Adrianna Dougan | ◑ - "She seems very nice. Perhaps I should try talking to her at some point."
    Sage recognizes her name and face due to her position in position in the student council. She doesn’t know her on a personal level and only has impressions from what she has heard from others.

• Alizé Cecilia Ryder | ◑ - "My Sponsor. I’m curious about her, but in the end we’re just being forced to associate with one another, right?"
    Sage is rather wary of her simply because of the fact Alize is her Sponsor. Even though there are many benefits to being ‘Claimed’, she worries about the fact the Sponsor can order ‘their’ vampires around as they please and is therefore afraid of doing anything to offend her. Does not know her on a personal level.

• Edmund Malkin | ◑ - "I think I’ve seen him around a few times… The really tall guy, right?"
    Sage has seen him in classes, but doesn’t know him on a personal level. His height really stands out, so she would recognize him if she saw him but doesn’t remember his name.

• Lilith Bathory | ◑ - "A beautiful person. Her silver hair looks very nice."
    Someone she recognizes from her classes as ‘a beautiful person’. She doesn’t remember her name, but Sage would recognize her in the hallway by face if she saw her.

• Mara Lamia | ◑ - "She seems difficult to approach. Oh, wait. Intimidating, that’s the word I was looking for."
    Sage recognizes her from some of her classes. She can recognize her face up close, but doesn’t remember her name.

• Morpheo Hypnatos Oneiro | ◑ - "A strange person..?"
    Not someone Sage knows on a personal level. She recognizes his name and face mostly due to the fact he’s on the student council and because he stands out quite a bit.

• Ruben Lilt | ◑ - "There’s bound to be some truth in rumors… And I don’t like what I hear."
    Someone Sage only knows by from rumors alone. Impressions are probably a little more negative than just neutral, but she has no personal reasons to dislike him and therefore does not. Recognizes his name and face due to his position in the student council.

• Abram Maledetto | ◑ - "N/A"
    (Doesn’t seem like a likely person for Sage to have met.)

• Adwin Malir | ◑ - "N/A"

• Celina Delmar | ◑ - "N/A"

• Deirdre Quinn | ◑ - "N/A"

• Dismay Nightingale | ◑ - "N/A"

• Henri Desmond Leppards | ◑ - "N/A"

• Kaiden Scott McIlroy | ◑ - "N/A"

• London Dawn Merlo | ◑ - "N/A"

• Marishka Amur | ◑ - "N/A"

• Milly Thorne | ◑ - "N/A"

• Orpheus Hall | ◑ - "N/A"

• Ortus Solis Rufam | ◑ - "N/A"

• Reiding Dalton | ◑ - "N/A"

• Ruairi Väduva | ◑ - "N/A"

• Usagi Cross | ◑ - "N/A"

• Zane Yeannes | ◑ - "N/A"

cassia
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

|ღ (romantic interest)|ツ (friends)|◑ (neutral)|ϟ (Rivals)

[font=???][list][*] | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

[*]Lilith Bathory | ◑ "I think...I can get along with her.."
Dismay has a neutral look towards Lilith due to many reasons, one being she is also an Empathetic vampire, so she knows of the struggles Dismay also faces. She also enjoys the fact Lilith plays the violin and that she sticks out in looks also.

[*]Adwin Malir | ◑ "Your paintings...they are beautiful.."
Like Lilith's case, Dismay has a neutral attitude towards Adwin mainly due to him also being an Empathetic vampire. She also finds his artwork enjoyable and holds a tie with him in the regard she also is an artist.

[*]Rubin Lilit | ◑ "He likes cake..."
Dismay, surprisingly, has a rather large sweet tooth so to find someone who also shares one is quite exciting for her.

[*]Milly Thorne |◑"She reminds me of cake.."
Dismay actually finds it quite humorous to watch Milly interact with others but other than that, she finds happiness in knowing there is another person who likes cake as much as she does.

[*]Edmund Malkin | ◑ - "Whats your...favorite book?"
To Dismay, Edmund is the type of person you would talk about books with and not really interact with them other than that one topic.

[*]Usagi Cross | ◑ - "Are you...afraid of yourself, also?"
Other than sharing a love for sweets, Dismay connects with Usagi on a more personal level seeing as they both are terrified of loosing control of themselves.

[*]Orpheus Hall | ◑ "....You are quite strange.."
For some odd reason, Dismay has a large interest in Orpheus, perhaps due to his appearance or perhaps due to his multiple sides he has.

[*]Henri Leppards | ◑ "Kittens... they are cute.. aren't they?"
Because of his love for kittens, Dismay has come to have neutral feelings towards Henri. Plus he looks like the human form of her own cat, Mint.

[*]Morpheo Oneiro | ◑ "You. Can I..see your drawings?"
Morpheo, surprisingly, is like Dismay in many ways. They both dislike people and warm weather yet enjoy mathematics, drawing, and the night.

[*]London Merlo | ◑ "D you also hate people?"
Due to both their anti-socially tendencies, Dismay feels as if she can talk to London on a personal level.

[*]Adriana Dougan"When will you show your true face?"
Dismay despises Adriana for many reasons, the two biggest being 1; she hides her true thoughts and emotions and 2; she reminds Dismay of her parents.

[*]Alizé Ryder | ◑ "I like you...for a human."
Dismay appreciates that Alizé can enjoy a good cup of tea and that she actually studies, a rare quality in today's generation.

[*]Kaiden Mcllroy | ◑ "I'm wary of you.."
Dismay is kind of thrown off by Kaiden's attitude and his interests but she is keeping an open mind due to the fact they both seem to despise their family.

[*]Celina Delmar | ◑ "Thank you... for sponsoring my kind."
Dismay is certainly appreciative towards Celina for sponsoring the Empathetic vampires and has learned to keep a neutral mind even though they are opposites.

[*]Ortus Rufam | ◑ "You should read a book sometimes...instead of playing video games.."
Dismay frowns upon his video gaming habit but overlooks that due to he is on her level for loving sweet things.

[*]Sage Argall | ◑ "Hmm..."
Dismay hasn't really interacted with Sage very much.

[*]Deirdre Quinn | ◑ "I think.. I can have an interesting conversation with her.."
Dismay loves how studious Deirdre is and how this girl also loves Math but frowns upon her distaste for the violin and drawing.
[font=???][list][*]

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Delete/ignore post
Last edited by Leej10100 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 pm

♂| Ruben Lilit | ツ - "Neelam! My 'favorite' gemstone. It fits perfectly with Rue, one of my 'favorite' Humans."

♀| Adriana Dougan | ツ/◑ - "Ruby! "

♂| Zane Yeannes | ツ/◑ - "Emerald!"

♂| Morpheo Oneiro | ツ/◑ - "Green Zircon!"

♀| Dismay Nightingale | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Edmund Malkin | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Milly Thorne | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Adwin Malir | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Usagi Cross | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Orpheus Hall | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| London Dawn Merlo | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Henri Leppards | ϟ - "Hen Hen...~wicked smile~...He's a stinking bastard lovely."
Daman hates Henri with what's left of all his heart. He doesn't know why, so don't ask him to explain. It's like Henri was just made to be Daman's natural enemy. Daman would say with all honesty, if it wasn't for the fact that he would get in trouble with Ruben, he would try to get rid of Henri quietly. But don't get Daman wrong, he isn't that stupid to go against someone like that by myself anyway, especially when that person owns a ten ton kitten leopard.

♀| Alizé Cecilia Ryder | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Morpheo Oneiro | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Lilith Báthory | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Kaiden McIlroy | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Sage Argall | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Ortus Solis Rufam | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Celina Delmar | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Reiding Dalton | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Deirdre Quinn | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Abram Maledetto | - "Quote"

♀| Mara Lamia | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Ruairi Vaduva | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♀| Marishka Amur | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

♂| Smith Bryant | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

{Daman doesn't give gemstone nicknames to people he doesn't care for or like, but he does give them childish nicknames at the very least.}
Last edited by Leej10100 on Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Marishka Amur

• Daman Alaman | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Usagi Cross | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• London Dawn Merlo | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Lilith Bathory | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Alize Cecilia Ryder | Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu May 02, 2013 8:15 am

Ruben Lilit

• Daman Aalam | ツ - "If I ever track down the woman who gave birth to him, I'm not sure if I should kill her or thank her."
    It’s perfectly obvious to everybody but the two of them that Daman and Ruben are “best friends”. Or, at least, as good of friends as either of them are capable of being. They share a peculiar relationship... in fact, I wouldn’t even really call it a friendship. But that’s what it is, nevertheless. Daman is capable of drawing the most anger passion out of Ruben then anyone else, just by being himself. It’s like Daman knows all of Ruben’s buttons, as well as which ones are relatively safe to press and which will cause a nuclear explosion.

Ruben kinda really hates Daman in a good way, if that makes sense. He feels safe letting the questionable Vice-president cover his back, but also obliged to protect the other boy from himself. Ruben feels as though Daman was put on this earth simply to worry and annoy the heck out of him, and treats Daman as if he were his arch-nemesis instead of closest friend. Which he is, of course, but which he isn’t, obviously.

• Morpheo Oneiro | ツ - "He's the only respite I get, in more ways than one."
    Ruben really, really, really likes Morpheo, for multiple reasons. Morpheo is the only member of the Student Council Ruben doesn’t mother hen, but not for lack of love. Oh no. It’s simply because Ruben feels like Morpheo doesn’t need it, that the germs are somehow... too scared to try anything. This pretty much places the six foot radius around Morpheo as a sort of “safe zone” in Ruben’s mind. Plus, Morpheo is quiet. For those two reasons, Ruben likes to simply relax in the sanctuary of the Treasurer’s presence as long as he can. On the other hand, this has also made Ruben one of the few unfortunates to have experienced the power of Morpheo’s yawn first-hand.
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Thu May 02, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu May 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Smith Bryant
(Don’t take any of these personally. Smith doesn’t really give a crap about most people and he hasn’t really met any of these people yet. I think all your characters are really awesome! Smith is a loner, so he wouldn’t be the one to care.)

[*]Ruben Lilit |◑ - "He sounds kind of prejudice..."
He may seem nicer once I get to know him, but, being me, that probably won't happen.

[*]Dismay Nightingale ◑ - "A tad depressing… Maybe it’s just me… "
She seems…. Depressed…. I mean, I’m not cheery already, so maybe I shouldn’t hang around her much.

[*]Milly Thorne |◑ - "Uh… Cheery… "
I guess she seems nice. She’s my kind’s sponsor, so I better put on a happy face…

[*]Edmund Malkin ◑- "I guess we could get along. "
He seems to keep to himself. I guess we have that in common.

[*]Adwin Malir |◑ - "Colorful"
I don’t know him, but he seems really… bright.

[*]Orpheus Hall |◑ - "He keeps to himself… "
He seems like someone who wouldn’t drive me crazy.

[*]Henri Leppards -◑ "Probably not someone I’d like to be around… "
But hey, I don’t really like to hang around anyone.

[*]Morpheo Oneiro |◑ - "A tad bit creepy. "
……

[*]London Dawn Merlo |◑ - "She seems nice, I guess. "
I don’t really know her (nor any of these other people) though.

[*]Lilith Báthory ◑ - "Uh… nice? "
She seems a little odd, but I guess I have no room to talk, being a vampire too….

[*]Adriana Dougan | ◑- "Even if I did spend any time with people, she wouldn’t be on my list."
She probably wouldn’t want to hang out with people like me either, so no harm done there.

[*]Alizé Cecilia Ryder ◑- "I guess she seems ok. "
Uh….

[*]Kaiden McIlroy ◑- "He seems tolerable. "
Unlike most humans so far, he doesn’t seem too aggravating.

[*]Ortus Solis Rufam |◑ - "Very friendly… "
As a person who avoids most people (mainly because once I trust people, I get myself in a load of crap and I don’t want to go back to the slammer) I’d probably not want to be around her.

[*]Sage Argall | ◑- "She seems kind and cheery… "
I guess that’s good if you like hanging around people…. Which I don’t…. So…. Yeah….

[*]Deirdre Quinn ◑- "If she’s twenty two, I must look like a baby. "
I guess she seems nice though. She was human too, once, so I guess we have something in common.

[*]Zane Yeannes |◑ - "I have to ask, purple hair? o.o"
Other than that, he seems like one of the first human dudes I’ve seen who doesn’t hate vampires. That’s a plus.

[*]Mara Lamia |◑ - "She doesn’t seem to care about anything. "
Carefree is good, I guess….

[*]Abram Maledetto ◑- "He’s a smidge creepy. "
Were at a school for the creepy, so I guess it doesn’t matter.

[*]Reiding Dalton ◑ - "I don’t think I’d enjoy being around him a lot. "
He’s a mixture of emotions…. But, at least we have another human turned vampire.

[*]Ruairi Vaduva | ◑- "He looks like he wants a lot of attention.. "
Hey, but at least I found someone younger than me…. I didn’t expect when I turned seventeen to feel little….

[*]Marishka Amur | ◑- "I wouldn’t trust her. "
As a very secretive guy (who’s attempting to stay out of jail) I wouldn’t want her to be the one to know any of my secrets… and I’ve got many.

[*]Smith Bryant | "Me! Hey they got my last name wro- oh, never mind… "
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!