Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Firehouse: Untold Secrets

a part of “Firehouse: Untold Secrets”, a fictional universe by Naught.

Only four people live together in this abandoned firehouse, either they have no place to go, or they lost all hope in their regular lives and decided to live at this abandoned building.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Firehouse: Untold Secrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Firehouse: Untold Secrets"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Firehouse: Untold Secrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Er, hi! I see you around everywhere Naught, xD! I'd really love to reserve Girl Four. :3

Please ignore this. >//< Have way too many RPs on my hands as it is, don't want to accidentally kill this one.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 pm

I would love to reserve couple's 3 girl please (:
ooooh I see you in another rp bandgeek :]

Since bandgeek is not going to take that role, may I reserve couple's 4 girl? (:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:51 am

Hello can I resevre Kaya?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:11 am

Oh my, I don't really believe in competing for spots but if you both want to you could ^^

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:14 am

May I reserve guy 3 please?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:16 am

Yes, you may! ^^

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 am

Is girl three open? I sort of just fi.ished making her.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Guy 3 is finally complete. ^-^

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Actually that's fine (:
ShadowedxLove may keep the role since she already created the character. Maybe next time I can take a role in one of your roleplays

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Hopefully! We get the rest of the spots filled so that we can start on Friday!

And paokikipao, oh okay ^^

I'll be submitting my character on Friday since that's a holiday.

Naught
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!