Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance

The Devil's Dance: Relationship Thread

a part of “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

In a world full of secrets, where nothing is what it seems, will the price of misplaced trust be worse than death? Or will we allow ourselves to trust the ones whom we deemed untrustworthy?[Private Role-play between Equilibrium, Ion, Azazel]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The Devil's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Devil's Dance: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:13 am

Here, you can post what your character thinks of the others around him/her. Do not include your own character. If you see your characters name, just remove it. The following symbols can be placed by the character of your choosing for their meaning.

Code: Select all
ヅ - Friends
❤ - Romantic Interest
☯ - Neutral Interest
☹ - Not fond of

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of character here[/img][/center]
[font=your choice font][size=250]Character name goes here[/size][/font] – you can use fontmeme.com for Names if you cannot find a font you like.

[list][font=your choice font][*][b]Zenith Rosenkreuz[/b] - Symbol - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here

[*][b]Haruka Yamazaki[/b] - Symbol - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Sora Tsukino[/b] - Symbol - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Asuka Fujiwara[/b] - Symbol - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here[/font][/list]
Last edited by Azazel on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Devil's Dance: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:17 am

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin

Last edited by Azazel on Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 pm

“I’m not here to get along with anybody. I’m here to do what I have to do and then leave. Nothing else matters.”

• Zenith Rosenkreuz - ☯ - "Him? He’s not on the list—I’ve got no problem with him."
    And that’s about the long and short of it. Zenith has never at any point given Sora any reason to dislike him, so he doesn’t, plain and simple, showing the other pureblood the same disinterest that Zenith seems to show everything. Honestly? He finds him far too polite and decorous and all that, but if he was here to make friends, he’d probably say that Zenith wouldn’t be a bad choice. As it is, Sora’s not here to make friends.

• Insert Name here - Symbol - "Quote"

• Asuka Fujiwara - ☯ - "Heh. That one’s got a mouth on her."
    He respects that, that she doesn’t feel the need to sugar-coat what she says. Of course, this tendency in both of them has propelled them precariously close to arguments before, and though he’d be interested to see how that worked out, he’s always withdrawn from the conversations before they’ve actually started. It’s a bit of a fun game when he’s bored—poke at the human and see how she reacts. He’s yet to be truly disappointed. On what he thinks to be an unrelated note, he sometimes hangs around the music practice rooms, as there’s a certain violinist around campus somewhere whose music he enjoys. Sora has no idea that these two people are the same.
Last edited by Ion on Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

Sora Tsukino - ☯ - "Mr. Tsukino is someone I envy very much."
Despite such a notion, Zenith hardly sees or even talks to the other pure-blood. All he knew about Sora is from the basic knowledge about the Tsukino Clan. Other than that, he has no other comments or opinions on the man. Still, he does admire how Sora accomplishes his goals and even more so how he interacts with others. It is without a care and being uninhibited. For, it is something he must and should never do. Adding to that, he does like thunder or lightning and the man seemingly being the embodiment of it in a sense, he cannot help but hold a interest in him. But, it is pretty much the same with Asuka. Something he keeps to himself and would soon linger at the darkest recess of his consciousness as a mere fog of memory.

... - ☯ - "..."

Asuka Fujiwara - ☯ - "The one with the odd scent, she is Ms. Fujiwara, an able prefect."
Similar to everyone else, Zenith had only properly met Asuka once and it was only for introductions. Other than that, he has no more opinion of the female prefect. Although from the results and the reports being sent to him by the Headmaster from time to time, he could see that she is a capable protector and that is quite an assuring thing in every sense of the word. Still, he did feel something peculiar about her during that one meeting of theirs. An odd scent lost in the fragments of the in between. However, he did not ponder on it any longer and regarded it as a thought he had yet to encounter due to his isolation.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!