Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Wicked and Divine

NPCs: Mentor, Bleeders, Sayco Manor Staff

a part of “The Wicked and Divine”, a fictional universe by divinedarkness.

TO MUCH TO SUM UP! LOOK INSIDE, TONS OF ROLES!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wicked and Divine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

NPCs: Mentor, Bleeders, Sayco Manor Staff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat May 04, 2013 9:43 pm

This thread will be used for The Bleeders, The Mentors and Sayco Manor Staff if you have any question or comments about them this is the place!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Re: NPCs: Mentor, Bleeders, Sayco Manor Staff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat May 04, 2013 9:46 pm

We deactivate the Active, bleeding the very life from them.

The Bleeders are an Organization of highly trained assassins that are trained to chase down and murder all Active until they are exterminated. There are only a select few that are privileged to what The Saviors consider a good deed to The New Age. The members go through extensive training/ “brain washing” for better terminology. There are three types of Assassins: The Wolves, which are the best at what they do and have been a Bleeder for the longest amount of time, The Pups which are the younger more immature Bleeders, and last but not least The Newborns, which are not certified Bleeders, they are still in training

The Creators of The Bleeder Organization

They are hell bent on killing The Active at all cost, they are even working on a plot to talk the saviors into letting them Finally kill off Arthur. They give all the orders and nothing gets past them. They have eyes and ears everywhere.
Roger Trinity||Age: 53

David Harold||Age: 51

The Wolves

They are The Most Vicious and Skilled Bleeders. They’re methods of extermination are gruesome and violent. The types of things you could only imagine in your darkest nightmares. They have absolutely no remorse. They are the best at what they do because they have an utter hatred for The Active…or at least pretend to.

Derrick Shadows||Age: 44 (Adya's [My Character's] Father)

Nathan Handler||Age: 46 (He rarely takes place in the slaying of The Active, Derrick will step in for him most of the time.)

Brian Hail||Age: 45

The Pups

They are classified as the Pups. They are the younger generation and will eventually take over once they work their way up. They aren’t exactly serious all the time, but they talk their job very seriously. Being raised in a world were killing a person or creature because they don’t belong, has brain washed them into believing that murdering the Active is okay. Slowly, without realizing it they are becoming just as vicious as the Wolves.
Devon Steal||Age: 28

Regan Paul||Age: 24

Jessie Decker||Age: 20

Fallen Shadows||Age: 17 (Adya's [My Character's] Half Brother)
Last edited by divinedarkness on Sat May 04, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

AWESOME Face claims :'DDD
I'm so happy with the bleeder's profile .
Also I wanted to ask if my character can have somewhat of a dark past with one of them, since my character's family was hanted (sorry I have not edited the story fully yet) by one of the bleeders, maybe two? since a very young age. Now all that is left of her family is her older sister.

Thanks in advance~ and awesome profile for the bleeders really ^ ^
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm

paokikipao wrote:AWESOME Face claims :'DDD
I'm so happy with the bleeder's profile .
Also I wanted to ask if my character can have somewhat of a dark past with one of them, since my character's family was hanted (sorry I have not edited the story fully yet) by one of the bleeders, maybe two? since a very young age. Now all that is left of her family is her older sister.

Thanks in advance~ and awesome profile for the bleeders really ^ ^

Yeah that's fine, go ahead and pick from the list, Derrick and Fallen Shadows are both related to my character, your welcome to use them or any of the others! Glad you like them! I'll also be putting up a small Profile for the Maids and Butlers of Mr. Sayco's manor!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat May 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Thank you~ and definitely! I think that would be totally interesting. Thank you for replying so fast and for letting me use them. I think I will definitely use both Derrick and Fallen, which will eventually mean that she will also have a possible rivalry with Adya since they are family? I don't know whether to make it so that my character knows that they are her relatives or whether she will find out later. Any suggestions?
Also I think that it would be interesting to see how that goes in the plot and their interaction (:

Awesome I will read the profile for both the maids and butlers as soon as you submit them ^ ^
I'm sure they'll look great~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 pm

paokikipao wrote:Thank you~ and definitely! I think that would be totally interesting. Thank you for replying so fast and for letting me use them. I think I will definitely use both Derrick and Fallen, which will eventually mean that she will also have a possible rivalry with Adya since they are family? I don't know whether to make it so that my character knows that they are her relatives or whether she will find out later. Any suggestions?
Also I think that it would be interesting to see how that goes in the plot and their interaction (:

Awesome I will read the profile for both the maids and butlers as soon as you submit them ^ ^
I'm sure they'll look great~

Lol, it's up to you really nothing comes to mind! Maybe your character could know that they are related due to over hearing Arthur or something and then she could think that Adya is going to turn on them and not trust her! Just an idea, it's up to you! I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat May 04, 2013 10:36 pm

All right then ^^ Thanks~
Okay, I think that gives me an idea, but if I do add that then my character will be already at the Sayco's mansion, and maybe she has already meet him. Ok I won't over-think here as I always do when I'm roleplaying haha. I'lll try to add it to the history and maybe ask you for some feedback or just ask you if that is ok with you.

Once again thanks~ :D I hope that once I edit it, that it will be of your liking. I don't know if I'll finish editing today as I am feeling somewhat sick but I will have it by tomorrow most likely. (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Divine,
If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering, if maybe in the Wolves section, you could add Kila's mother ? I don't really care what the FC is, it's up to you.

However, it is your RP, so you don't have to, it's up to you, feel totally free to shoot me down(;

They look great, btw! Working on my male now, can't wait to get started(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Oh no! Not James Bond! Now none of us are going to survive!
...But seriously, they look great :)

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

The staff at Mr. Sayco’s manor, they are all humans who are well aware of what and who Mr. Sayco and that rest of the individuals are, that often visit his home or are staying with him. They want nothing to do with the New Age and they think that the Bleeders are absolutely disgusting. They are very grateful for Mr. Sayco’s kindness and are 100% on the Active’s side and willing to fight for their cause, they are very loyal to Mr. Sayco.

Head Of Staff
Edward Carter||Head Butler||Age:62

Elizabeth Victoria||Head Maid||Age:60

Christopher Cross (Often referred to as Criss Cross)||Head Chief||Age:38

Staff
Izabelle Victoria (Elizabeth’s daughter)||Maid||Age: 20

Jenna Moore||Maid||Age:16

Joshua Victoria (Elizabeth’s Son)||Butler||Age: 22

Shawn Berg||Butler||Age:25

Robert Park||Assistant Chief||Age:27

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon May 06, 2013 9:23 pm

-whoops wrong place to post, Sorry!-

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!