Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Astley Park

Astley Park

a part of “Astley Park”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

The story of the aristocratic Courtenay-Hale family, their love and their lives as they try to adjust to the roaring 20s. [Many characters still available]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astley Park”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Astley Park

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 am

Certainly to both :)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 am

Okay, so we do have quite a few female, so I was wondering if anyone would consider taking on another character? Possibly a male, that would be greatly appreciated :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 am

Cal, we have 5 girls and 5 guys right now, as long as everyone submits.... so wouldn't that throw the balance off if someone took another guy?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed May 22, 2013 2:18 pm

@Jynxii: Are you including the butler in that number? If so, you probably shouldn't because I'm 99.99% sure nobody will be interested in a romantic relationship with the butler. He doesn't really count, ehehe.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh, I was unaware that everyone would end up with someone. I figured the two main families would be paired, and the servants were just extra characters to help move the plot. I didn't see anyone wanting to pair up with Sayuri so I figured she and the butler would probably just be background characters and everyone else would probably flirt around with everyone until settling on someone in the end, aside from Magnolia who is engaged... I will ask some friends if they would like to join, anyway (: Maybe Sayuri will have someone after all. ^^

Hope this helps, I will ask them to take servant and the remaining roles and see if they would like either. (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed May 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Well, unless stated, no character is currently romantically linked with another, this however will change as the story moves on, and I am thinking of beginning it so all the characters have known each other for a few days and a few friendships have started to blossom. I say this, however, but if you think your character would have some history with another, then by all means to ahead, if not just wait and see who your character gels with most. This story isn't essentially about romance, it is a story about life and more importantly, how life changes our characters and their lifestyles after the war, lots of different topics will be adressed, naturally romance will be one of them, it is a part of life after all :)

And too be fair, I would like as many characters as I can in this RP, from both social classes, male and female, but as you know you seem to get an abundance of female characters in RPs, which is fine, but I was just thinking it would be great if people would consider it.

It would be great if you could spread the word Jynxxi :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu May 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Hey everyone, I am going to start this either tomorrow or Saturday, I know we don't have every character but we have the ones we need to start the RP, if anyone is still working on characters, it would be greatly appreciated if you could having them done either tomorrow or Sat :) Thanks!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Hello, there! Jynxii talked me into taking a look at this rp. If you don't mind could I take the character Jasper Maxwell? I have an immense soft spot for the DiCaprio ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 am

That would be wonderful, thank you :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat May 25, 2013 2:17 pm

I apologize for the wait. I don't have access to my computer, so I've been battling with my tablet. I'll be submitting Roman right now

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat May 25, 2013 2:38 pm

That's alright Peace :) thanks for letting me know...

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat May 25, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm almost done with Jasper, i'm in the home stretch with the character skeleton, i think. so not much longer before he's done ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon May 27, 2013 9:26 am

Sorry for the delay in my first post, will try and get something up tonight :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 27, 2013 11:16 am

I'm back from my camping trip. :3 I don't know if I mentioned I was on one or not since we hadn't started XD But I'm back now and ready to start ^-^ Super excited~

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon May 27, 2013 5:26 pm

First post is up!! Time to get posting, guys! :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

My face when I read that we would be setting this around Christmas time;

And then my face... when I realized that Maggie's first post would be nothing but depression because she thinks the love of her life is dead on Christmas XD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue May 28, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm going to wait for Sayuri's mistresses to post before I post for her, and then once I have an idea as to where everyone is, I'll post for Maggie.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm working on the butler as much as possible although I'm getting a TON of homework. Thankfully, I only have sixteen more instructional days of school (yay!). Anyway, I hope to get him up as soon as possible. I'll also try to get Will's post up as soon as possible. I'm very excited to post for him :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed May 29, 2013 6:13 am

@Jynxii okay, I was actually going to wait to post for Georgie since she is not at the house at the moment :)

@Scar, it's no worries Hun! There is no rush, ooo so are you off then? Or do you have exams after that? I am so excited or this too start :D

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed May 29, 2013 8:45 am

I will not be able to post Friday through next Saturday since I will be in Ohio visiting family. I'll try to get Josephine's first post up, but I can't promise it.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!