Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Killers- The Demons within.

In character introducions.

a part of “Soul Killers- The Demons within.”, a fictional universe by Damioa.

You have the power to take a soul form. The form of your soul. Congratulations and please don't die.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Killers- The Demons within.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In character introducions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun May 26, 2013 1:34 pm

My name is Axel. Any character that has questions related to what you should do in the story. ask here.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: In character introducions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue May 28, 2013 9:20 pm

*In character* You may call me Sorrow. Don't get in my way.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood-Soaked Warrior on Wed May 29, 2013 12:34 am

You could call me Anna, but I'd much rather prefer you address me as 'Ms. Annabell the First..'

Or you can just do what I do; Call her brat.

If they'd like to have their soul taken away...

Just call me Chester and her Anna. Everyone gets along a lot better that way.
"Shall I paint you in that lovely red, little boy?"

Blood-Soaked Warrior
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed May 29, 2013 5:02 pm

"Heh... Already we have fighting amongst the Soul Killers, eh? Oh well then. A fight amongst siblings are usually the most entertaining. Too bad I have to do some stuff first.

Name's Asher, and remember it. I'd say that I'd be happy to see you in here but.... Well..." Asher shrugs. "Anyway, I'd be happy for a challenge. I'll be seeing you soon, hopefully because you want to fight me."
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 pm

"Evening to you all, My name's Aarin Mataya. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

"Also, Asher... With your last post I question the relevance of what you are doing has to me?"
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Well, isn't your character witnessing the trio of hunters as they enter the building? If not, then I must've gotten the wrong character.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed May 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Yes, but It was a minor detail, but whatever. It confused me thats all.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 am

"Asher shouldn't you be working. This isn't some damn OVA Comedy thing." Someone comes to whisper in Axl's ear. "Oh it is." Whisper. "Organization demands it. Damn. Well I guess its always good to have a break every once and a while. Forget my last Asher."

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

"Oh you have got to be kidding, Now we have to comedy sketches too? -sigh- God help me..." Aarin walks out.

Uh... I think my character just said "screw this" guys... Help?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood-Soaked Warrior on Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Uhhh, persuade her into it maybe..? ;_; I'm sorry, I really don't know how to control characters..

Oh, we should do some bits from SNL! Does anyone know The Creep?

-Anna no, you can't do that! It's copy-written!

So am I, but I don't see anyone stopping you from making me a Psychopath..! Hmph.

Well that's because-

And hey, you made me a wimp in the posts! You owe us, Warrior.

...Fine but if anyone asks, you held me against my will.

Blood-Soaked Warrior
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh god, they're going to break out the SNL skits... Back to Britain I go.

Oh fun! Comedy! But... Isn't this a serious-ish Roleplay...?

Oh god... Kamina broke the 4th wall...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 pm

"Wait... What the hell is SNL? and yes, Axl. I do need a break. Seriously; what kind of occupation doesn't have a coffee break?"

"Asher, you don't drink coffee. In fact, you rarely drink soda..."

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 pm

You guys don't pay me enough for this... First you force me to fight... Next you make me save a dying idiot... -sigh- Can I quit yet?

No Saber. Not until you-

-points sword at Lufia's neck- DON'T YOU GO THERE! I AM NOT FOING THAT AGAIN!!

Okay... Asher? Do you have any phoenix downs?! I may have pissed Saber off! T.T

Uh... Id' help you... But I'm still hurt and I can't contend with her at the moment!

Some character you are! Demoia... Heelp!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Elizabeth Sorrow fixes the rest of you with a stoic expressionless glare, complete with cold unsettling eyes. After several moments, she looks at her wristwatch. "Universe, please let my shift start before I drown in this lunacy."

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:00 pm

"No, Lufy. I do not. I do, however, have Life Bottles from the Tales of universe. They work just as well as Phoenix Dow-" (User) Asher is shocked by the stare.

"-ns." Asher Evans finishes for the user. "Calm down Saber, before I have to fight you..." already Evans is in his Soul Release form.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:13 pm

No thanks, Lufia deserves this... I'll be fine with taking him down.

Fine!! I Lufia Tesla Command you Saber using a god damn command spell to stand down!

-Grumble- Stupid loophole from the animes I'm from...

I win... Good thing I have 10 more if needed! XD

Can I have one?!

No Kamina! You still have Gurren Lagann!!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:34 am

Unbeknownst to everyone, George Wagner is lying on the floor behind Elizabeth, the fabric of her coat clutched between his fingers, sniffing the material as one would a rose. "Mmmm. You smell just like Minaguchi Yuki from the anime Air Master."

D:

With a look of horror, Elizabeth kicks him in the face. "Diediedie! You look like a creepy partisan hack who runs a radio show and equally horrible website irl! You're not even on the Fukamichi rankings bro, do you even lift?"

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Where'd the old pervert come from?

Dude! That's just-... Wrong...

Elizabeth... Do you need the 100 Kg Death-Hammer? Because I'll give that to you easily.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:17 am

Axl chuckles.
So.. Sorrow. Is this what the great veteran known as Scary has become?

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 am

"Scary, huh. Who, me? Hah."

Sorrow kicks George in the face again.

"I'll take that death hammer." She turns her featureless dead-eyed stare upon Axl. "Those sound like fighting words."

"And I have this hammer!"

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!