Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Let's Make This Last Forever

a part of “Let's Make This Last Forever”, a fictional universe by mafialove.

A summer Romance RP! [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let's Make This Last Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 4:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Let's Make This Last Forever"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mafialove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Let's Make This Last Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LifeAndLove on Tue May 28, 2013 4:51 am

Can I please take girl one?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LifeAndLove
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 4:52 am

@ LifeAndLove, You got it!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 am

May I reserve boy one? (:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 1:14 pm

@dreamingreality, you got it! Reserving now!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Accidental post.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 2:42 pm

May I take that remaining spot, Boy 2 I believe, the jock?

Me when I saw this roleplay:

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 pm

@WingedOctopus, Yes you sure can Love the gif by the way! Hilarious!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Okedoke submitted my lovely jock o//u//o I feel like I didn't do such a good job of describing him; he's full of shit but really he's kind of carefree and happy. Ahhh well... I'll fix it in the role-play. Which, by the way, I CANNOT WAIT for. I need to use Owen.

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 5:59 pm

I love Owen! He fit's perfect with my character, I'm interested to see how they play off eachother! I'll have her up soon! :D

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

AHMAGAWSH MY GUY IS IN LOVE WITH THE GM'S CHARACTER
I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN MASTER

In other news-- I just have to get the themesongs up for him. I'll have it in a mo'

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

LOL! Love the GIFs! I can't wait to hear his themes songs I should have my character up with in the hour! Hope you like her!

So excited for this RP

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 7:28 pm

SAM
DEAN
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
STAHP

Yeah I put up his songs... and immediately doubted them... and changed them all xD

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm

LOL I LOVE SAM AND DEAN!!! GAH FAN GIRL!

I loved the songs their amazing, I absolutely adore Imagine Dragons! They fit perfect!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah I had like five billion ideas for love themesongs and none for life, like <b>NONE</b> so I was like IMAGINE DRAGONS WORKS FOR EVERYTHING HAHAHAHA

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Almost Done!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 9:17 pm

ALL DONE! HOPE YOU LIKE HER!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 9:52 pm

AAAHHHMAAAAAGAAWWWWDDDD
She's so perfect holy crap he's going to be all WHY HELLURRRR~ but then he's gonna be all HELLUR D: and then he's gonna be all HELLUUURRR ^//u//^

NOW I WANT TO CHANGE HIS LOVE SONG AGAIIIIN AGGGHHHH

[strike]I'm a girl playing a hormone fueled boy I don't know how I feel about this but it's going to be FUN WHAT THE HELL[/strike]

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mafialove on Tue May 28, 2013 10:15 pm

OMG! SO GLAD YOU LIKED HER!!!!!! I'll most likely have the first post up in an hour or so! I can't wait to start!

LOL I'm sure you'll do great!!!!! Feel free to change his love song if you'd like now that you know my character!

mafialove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WingedOctopus on Tue May 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Thaaat giiiif is uuuuus QuQ;;

We're spamming so hard xD I'll probably wait until tomorrow to change it, but mainly because I have no idea what to use! I have a ton of faves, but I think I want to lean on the sweet side of things? Ed Sheeran-esque? But all my favorite Ed songs don't really fit. This takes severe thought time

WingedOctopus
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!