Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Patch 1.20X: The Trial

a part of “Patch 1.20X: The Trial”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

A brand new patch for Heide Online has just been released bring new content to the game yet also many dark truths behind it. Follow the story and help save you and the subscribers among you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Patch 1.20X: The Trial”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed May 29, 2013 1:47 am

There may be a lot of information but do not let it bring fear. Its not as complicated as it may look and if you need any assistance I am here! If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Patch 1.20X: The Trial

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Wed May 29, 2013 9:34 am

Question: what is the point of intelligence increasing SP if all abilities consume a percentage of your total?

Anyways, big fan of SAO and .hack//. Let me peruse the information you've provided - I'll decide whether I'll join afterwards. Not entirely familiar with dice-roll gameplay, but it might be interesting!

(Additionally, won't it be a bit odd if there is extensive interaction between level 30+ characters and level 1 starters?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 am

SP percentages are always there but you're more then welcome when it comes down to combat to write down your percentage instead.

You actually don't need to do a lot of dice rolling it only occurs at the beginning and its me who does it including the calculations.

Not exactly, conditions changed when the events started if you're wondering where balancing comes in the ones who decide to be new get a gift from me but RP wise it all comes down to what the players do themselves and their personality. Like I haven't wrote it yet but Reika actually changes a little after this event occurs where she nearly accepts everyone. I think it all depends on how you unfold your character to that question.. The maximum someone could get is 36 and thats on a rare chance i roll 6 die and all of them hit 6 (if you're a beta tester). As for new players their benefits are quite nice.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Wed May 29, 2013 11:11 am

For SP, I kinda meant the following; if a skill takes 10% of your total SP, you can cast it 10 times no matter how much SP you have, whether that's 10 or a billion.

Saw your RP got bumped off the newest 5 roleplays, best make a RPers wanted topic to see if you can drag in more people from there.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed May 29, 2013 11:19 am

Yeah - I see where you're coming from but yeah I'll do just that. Luckily I have my gf joining us as well so if you're joining that makes 3. Also classes taken have been updated.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 pm

I'll be joining this rp of yours as well, as a Plainwalker

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:14 am

Hello. I do find the idea of an MMO themed roleplay with all the details and customs of an video game quite interesting so I've decided to throw my hat into the ring as well. I had a blast designing the character too. Guy's a wizard, got the hat and everything.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 pm

So guys when you've talked among yourselves and know what kind of character concept you want to take up. Submit your character and I'll automatically add the dice rolls to them. Know when we use these character's it will be week 5 since the release meaning I'll add another die to the pool. This includes gold. No beta testers this time. We'll run normal chars since we have them already.

When i get your characters I'll add 5 extra die rolls which indicate the exp you have gained. So this means you can get at minimal 10 exp - 30 EXP total. (this comes after getting your level!) So we'll be all caught up. Now we have possibly 2 ways we can use these two characters...

The first way is to make them all come together for an ark to clear it... the next and rather common way is that we'll choose the characters we'd want to run for a specific ark if they're not together....

Now... When using another character for a ark basically consider them anon or away doing something else. That character not being used will get the Clear effect but also the die roll for the exp... meaning..

Clear Bonus (Depending on what you choose to spend your gold on before your character is accepted)
5 die to determine the exp she/he has gained. (so she/he can keep up without being slown down). In addition to these rolls they will be gold too so whatever your income will determine what you get. The exp gained is no affected by your bonuses and nor is the gold gained.

To the two currently in game: Know after your characters are accepted (or even during the character creation, after you've seen the base stat's you've gained and spent some of your gold) They will be granted arc clear bonus after we complete the dungeon/arc and move onto the next part of our story. This will grant the character levels and gold to catch up with our current character. (Those who signed up for the first time will not get this)

Ex. Income x added total of the dice.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

This also goes for those who want to join later.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:52 am

Posting rounds are going to slow down due to recent events in reality.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 am

Ultros should be arriving at the tower dungeon by next post. He's running by foot so understandably he's a bit slow.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!