Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Titans

The New Titans

a part of “The New Titans”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

A super hero roleplay (Private: Invite only.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The New Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed May 29, 2013 11:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The New Titans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The New Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:59 am

Permission to make a villain that will act as the main annoyance(i.e., never really does anything EVIL, just likes fighting the heroes ala Deadpool)?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Sorry friend, this is a private roleplay. Open to invites only.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Alright guys, great first round of posts. I know I didn't make it clear before so just take this for future reference. I will be playing all the baddies and I may make posts in between the heroes as the baddies. This guy is small time so no worries, but don't assume that you autohit all my bad guys unless you clear it with me first alright? Good job out there.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Threatening him was your first mistake. :P
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:12 am

Well being a big guy on fire, I'm sure he would feel confident.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 am

After reading back through my post I think it may have been a little too dark XD

Also I may have posted out of turn, so I apologise for that. And I think that may have been what Midnights message to me was about but as RPG wiped it before I could finish reading it I didn't get the full thing.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 am

No I just said jump in whenever you want. And you did so that's fine. Just remember that you're stuck posting there from now on.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 am

Ah right, no worries. I can manage that mate ^_^

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Is it just me or is this OOC rather devoid of discussion o_O

come on guys, ramble away!!!

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:30 pm

I noticed that too o-o
Hm...well I'm not sure of what we should ramble about yet. Anything interesting you'd like to discuss that could maybe get some talking started?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Noooo, Fabricator, you're setting yourself to be hated by everybody already. I was hoping Angelfire would be the only thing near a condescending d-bag. But now there is one for certain. D:

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:22 am

Perhaps, but we'll see how it plays out. After all Mal has spent a large part of his life alone and raising himself so he doesn't relate well to others. Cynicism ftw!

And you have to admit, you guys were just scrapping in a dark alley over pretty much nothing :P

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 am

Well, apparently Drake Stone was raped by the werewolf dude. So..

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 am

Yeah... Not sure I remember that part o_O

But doesn't that kinda massively make Gauntlet the bad guy for leaping to his defense? Damn our titans are all going to be villains at this rate xD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 am

Hey, bro. I was just clued in. :P

Nightlander kind of seems like a straight up villain. It's either extremes or Ben Ten-ess shit. Like we got Gauntlet, Nightlander, and Astral, extremely dark pasts that make them extremely dark characters and then innocent fire giant guy with a big mouth, tiger girl that just likes to eat, Percussion who likes to party and act like a normal teenager with a fat wallet from his time as a rock-band drummer. Weird set up.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 am

Lol, the beast was gonna rape the girl, not Drake...at least I think...

We were all reacting on our perception of the scene, what we saw with the little information that we had, but at least all of us had good intentions I guess. The fact that we have good intentions is the reason why we can grow and become true superheroes, because as of now, we're not superheroes, we're teens fighting with disorganization in an alley way for the name of good. We have to grow.

However I do think it's possible that we could grow in a negative way due to our pasts and circumstances, so it's possible that at least one of us could end up becoming a villain o-o But I guess we're all kind of going to be sort of vigilante heroes because due to the corruption of the police we can't exactly just tie them up for the cops when we're done beating them up.

But idk this is just how I see it ._.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Pretty sure Drake wasn't gonna be raped...I hope anyways. But Drake's got a pretty sad back-story, just instead of using his past to fight crime, he decided instead to drink his pain away. He's still got powers, but generally he doesn't use them at all, let alone for good. I really like it that all of the characters have ways to grow, both in power and in maturity.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 am

Well by the looks of it we're likely to walk a path halfway between Teen Titans and the Minutemen at this rate, and hopefully we'll turn out slightly more positive than the latter. But iirc several of the Titans (both comic and anime) had dark pasts and went through villainous stages so on the whole our team could work.

And either way it's certainly going to be very very interesting watching it all play out.

Though on my way into work this morning I was thinking through exactly what background I've set Nightlander up for via his family connections which resulted in his cousin being a severed head for almost 2000 years...

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 am

I just know one thing is for sure. That Gauntlet is going to wind up decking you all several times before they become all goodie teamwork, "let's do it guys!"

By the way, excuse my use of the f word. I didn't mean it as a derogatory term for homosexual. More like slang for distasteful person.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!