Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want? this is an RP they i remaking

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Damioa, ever the enigma.

Welcome to the Rizzo, William/Kurahoshi. Might want to step away from Trevor for a bit <_<
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm am sooooo sorry I haven't been on I had some personal stuff come up and haven't been able to be on for the let week and a half if the RP has slowed down any I take full responsibility I will Pm everyone letting them now the Rp is still going to continue and please except my apologies

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Welcome back ^^

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Just a suggestion.

I think we should collab when we do fighting post. It makes it kind of easier. Just ignore this if you don't like the idea though.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 am

Lloyd, I feel rely bad about ninja-ing you like that. It was completely unintentional I assure you.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 pm

So, I was thinking, sometime later in the RP, that the two families should be forced to work together to defeat a greater threat. The families can only fight each-other for so long before it starts to get a little boring.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Darwin, I was thinking the same thing, as this RP is very similar to the Shimon Arc. I did bring up the idea for a villain, a 'rogue backup under evil influence', though I suppose that even at a power equal to Ai's full potential, such wouldn't be a good villain, but may perhaps be a taste of what's to come, considering we kinda brought aliens into the RP. Don't aliens attempt to invade the planet in the future.

Also, I had an idea for Ai, though it might be a spoiler. In my profile, I wrote that Ai was created through biomechanical engineering, but if her 'third eye' was disconnected, she'd be reduced to the power of an ordinary human. But what if Ai was an ordinary human, and her 'third eye' is some sort of brain or parasite that uses the body to preform tasks, and that's where the current Ai comes from. Maybe Ai was an abductee who's body was used for the program that controls her. And should the program be disconnected, Ai herself would gain control of her own body, with no memories beyond her initial abduction. The same could go for her backup unit.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Nice, I was just discussing a possible alien invasion arc with Darwin not an hour ago ^^

Perhaps coming back to the past has unexpectedly changed the timeline in so drastic a fashion that some of the aliens that are destroying Earth in the future suddenly arrive early. I say "some" because if the whole force arrived, we'd certainly be doomed, especially since we're 100 years in the past! Regardless, such a threat would definitely require everyone's help... and then some. Might even have to involve other NPC families from other parts of the world!

Of course, these aliens would bring their superior tech with them. Perhaps even their own army of (somewhat-lesser) C-Frames. Ai, her third eye, and her backup unit(s) would tie quite nicely into such a plotline, Lloyd :)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby William Brion on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:56 am

Leej10100, I'm not exactly sure where yami is at the moment. He does need to leave with the other Rizzo's. Next Child of the Winged hasn't been on for a few days. Lastly we will need a rain and cloud guardian, and there is still one rizzo guardian missing.

William Brion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:51 am

Well, I've been thinking up a cloud guardian for a while now, with no avail, but I'm now starting to brainstorm a rain guardian, which I've kinda avoiding because I'm not good at writing combat involving swords.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby William Brion on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 am

The rain guardian doesn't need to use swords, Not all of the characters use what their predecessors use.

William Brion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Damioa is going to be gone for a bit and has asked me to take over for his character, so don't be too surprised ;)

Also, I wouldn't mind making a CS for and playing as the Comet guardian (alongside Moon), if necessary.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 pm

I think it's best if we do a time-skip now, before we die. RPs tend to die while waiting for the approval for a time skip. I suppose it's fitting Shadow stats it off, walking to school perhaps, Tsuna met a lot of his friends every day while walking to school, after all.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I'm game. Following your lead, Shadow.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby William Brion on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:07 am

Sounds good to me. a timeskip would be good right about now

William Brion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 pm

I don't think any of us implied that much of a time skip, but I suppose it won't make too much of a difference.

As you can tell, I took the liberty of making a Cloud guardian. I tried my best to make a male character, but in the end, I got her. I'm thinking of making a Rain guardian as well, if nobody else takes it, and I'll promise it be a Male.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:32 pm

I was thinking of making the Rain guardian actually, if it isn't any trouble. :)

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Sorry if the time skip seems too much I'll gladly change it.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 am

Looks good to me. Give me a bit to post :P

Also, Comet guardian incoming.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Oh yeah, just realized. Which country does this RP take place in anyhow?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!