Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kidnapped & Trapped

Kidnapped & Trapped

a part of “Kidnapped & Trapped”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

--closed--Two girls and two guys are kidnapped and held hostage in a dreary cellar without knowing why and without knowing where. Can they survive on their kidnappers whims of insanity and violence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kidnapped & Trapped”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kidnapped & Trapped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 am

Gonna have to finish this post in the morning. I'm almost done with it, but I'm tired and want to make sure I'm not writing gibberish here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luminokii
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 am

Awesome! Totally fine.

Wait, that was four days ago...we've definiely posted since then, right? Or at least been asking where she is, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

We've asked where she was before that time, but that was the day we started the roleplay. Whether she was online before or after it began, I don't know.

Also, I think I'll make my posts nicer looking too. I wasn't sure if that was allowed or not XD

Luminokii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:02 pm

It definitely is! I just edited all of mine too. I had no idea how to do that until today!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Okay I'm really worried about THESexyMaid_001 and the lack of activeness in our posting.

Worst comes to worst, what are ways to continue on without her character?

And, we seriously need to step up th speediness of our posting. I really don't want this roleplay to die.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:25 pm

*Suddenly apears*

Have an evil idea about my girlfriend D: ---> T R A G E D Y • O-O

I don't think it's gonna die! But I don't think speeding the post up will be a good idea owo Patience, Sweetie. If everything is so fast, the posts end up too rushed .c

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 pm

We don't really have to speed up posts. It'll be alright. I'm still hanging around, so don't think I'll leave y'all :D

But, I admit I am slightly worried about THESexyMaid...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Honestly, this roleplay is not really inactive in my opinion. Most literate rps that I've seen and/or participated in only have about one or two posts per day (with a lot of people participating, maybe 3 to 5). We're averaging that right now. If we pick up the pace too much, length and quality of the writing could be lost :\

If you want to just get rid of her character, having a kidnapper kill her would work (maybe in a demonstration of cruelty or something). It would be a shame though. However, if you want to give her a chance to return, the kidnappers could maybe find some reason to isolate the character from the rest and we can involve her again later if she decides to come back.

*Note* This was written before Scarlet and Quelle posted, so it probably sounds redundant now! XD

Luminokii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:05 am

You guy are right! I'm sorry!

And I like Lumi's idea about keeping her isolated. I really did love her character, and Thadine's wasn't even finished which was part of the reason why I deleted hers.

So, votes for keeping her isolated until she reappears? Will that mess with your plot scheme Scarlet and Quelle? Or can you still continue on as normal?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:15 am

Just wondering, who is working on a post right now? The sooner someone posts the better, one post a day is good, as Lumi pointed out.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:44 am

@BBSweetie: Yeah, we can isolate her character. It doesn't affect our plans, so we're good. I guess I was waiting or something for someone to post but I'll work on Adolphe's post now.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Awesome! Thanks, Scarlet! How's everyone else doing?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:40 pm

It's okay ^_^

Since my last post was only just before the newest one, I thought I would give somebody else the opportunity to have a turn and respond. If you want me to write another one though, go ahead and tell me.

Luminokii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Wait till Scarlet posts, Lumi, and then you should. Scarlet, how's that post going? How are you doing, Quelle?

Any word from THESexyMaid?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luminokii on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Alrighty.

SexyMaid still hasn't been online since the 18th, and we haven't had a post for about 3 days. I'd say this is a reason to be worried.

Luminokii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I am SO sorry for disappearing. I've been focused on watching season 2 of American Horror Story (it was fucking a-maz-ing!)

I'll post today or tomorrow. Are we moving SexyMaid's character, then?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes, we are!

I'm kinda unnecessarily freaking out so it'd be great if someone posted soon.

Anyone heard from Quelle?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 am

I'll have Adolphe do that in my next post then. So, unfortunately I couldn't post yesterday/today, but it'll be up today/tomorrow (depending on your timezone :3). My mom decided to take me and my brothers shopping so I was busy...

I haven't spoken with Quelle at all so I'm not sure if she's active or not.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 am

I am still around, just waiting for Scarlet to post c: Or should I just go ahead posting? x-x

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Just go ahead, please, we really need to post. The last post was mine and that was six days ago

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!