Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Create-A-Civ V. 1.0

Create-A-Civ V. 1.0

a part of “Create-A-Civ V. 1.0”, a fictional universe by Nem.

With your fellow roleplayers, create a civlization that can last through the ages! War can be raged, trade routes can be forged, and alliances made that will last through the ages.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Create-A-Civ V. 1.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Create-A-Civ V. 1.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nem on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Create-A-Civ V. 1.0"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nem
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Create-A-Civ V. 1.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

Good sir Nem,

I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating such a masterpiece! This is exactly the kind of RP I've been looking to participate in since, well, ever!

Expect my submission fairly soon! I am so eager to dive in!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:00 am

Well, I sort of have to join this role-play, it looks so interesting.
I will be sending in my sheet soon!
Last edited by PatchworkHeart on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:07 am

cool gonna join, but why V. 1.0?
Blank

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 am

Interesting, I'll perhaps join! I see your picture isn't working correctly; I looked into this and that's because you didn't use the direct URL, try this.

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t57 ... 7fedf4.png

[What I did was right click the image and click open image in new tab, after that I then right clicked the photobucket image and then right clicked copy image url. - Using Google Chrome<3]

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:38 am

Exactly what I did!

I have a question: Do they have to be human? I have a neat idea, but I am unsure if you wanted a full-blown fantasy world, or just a human world with magic mixed in.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Pretty interested, let me get this straight. No limit on technology? And it would start with technology from 1900-1925?

I would suggest you limit technology to a steampunk-ish era so we don't start nuking one another and shit one hundred posts in.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Magic would counter it well enough, massive force-field or something, although that doesn't fix anything. It actually makes things worse.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:12 pm

I submitted a cs. If there is anything you'd like me to add or change, just le'me know.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Err...this sounds weird but may I reserve the upper right island?

[For anyone that really wants to know the multiple islands in the bottom right combined are about the size of the upper right hand island]

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:55 pm

I also submitted a character sheet, I hope it's alright.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Finalhazard3 wrote:Err...this sounds weird but may I reserve the upper right island?

[For anyone that really wants to know the multiple islands in the bottom right combined are about the size of the upper right hand island]

I already submitted one that had me owning the island...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Meh, really? Damn it.

Edit: How does that work if two people reserve/submit the same island? First come first serve or is it a decision type thing with whoever has the better app gets it?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:57 pm

I didn't think of that... If I have the same island as anyone, just le'me know and I'll switch my location.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Can anybody tell me how to get the picture from microsoft paint to a presentable link to show Nem?

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Well, I posted mine on my tumblr then just took the link from there.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

CussingChild wrote:Can anybody tell me how to get the picture from microsoft paint to a presentable link to show Nem?

Save the image to a select location; I chose mine to desktop.

Then go to an image hosting website such as Tumblr, Imgur, TinyPic etc etc and then upload it there.

Grab the link and then just post it here and put it in img tags:
Code: Select all
[img][/img]

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Finalhazard3 wrote:How does that work if two people reserve/submit the same island? First come first serve or is it a decision type thing with whoever has the better app gets it?

in the introduction, it says that it works as a first come first serve, right at the bottom of the paragraph that's under the population caps.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:30 am

I took the the many islands in the bottom right. is it fine?

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 am

As soon as the GM starts approving nations, can we start getting trade routes off? I think that, since everyone has been around as long as they have, we should start with trade routes immediately, perhaps even war. (I don't think war would be a good thing to start immediately with, but I think it would be best to be realistic.)

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!