Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Knight: Into Darkness

Into Darkness: Relationship Thread

a part of “Vampire Knight: Into Darkness”, a fictional universe by Azazel.

Private Role-play between Lady Ethereal, Equilibrium, Emily3456, and Azazel

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Into Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Into Darkness: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Yep...will be updated later once characters are in.

Code: Select all
ヅ - Friends
❤ - Romantic Interest
☯ - Neutral Interest
☹ - Not fond of

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of character here[/img][/center]
Character name goes here

[list][font=your choice font][*][b]Eonis Shiraga[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here [/font]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Sakura Ito[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Aeron Melanthe[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[font=your choice font][*][b]Kiyoko Kuran[/b]  - Insert Symbol Here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here[/font][/list]
Last edited by Azazel on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Into Darkness: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:25 pm

"Bond's are made when we meet for the first time. Whether those bonds will be a hindrance or a blessing, only time will be able to tell. Tell me, what will you be to me?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm

”No one was special. Everyone disappears. All fades with a touch. There were no need for connections or attachments. Then I realize one day, I like life better when I am with people like you. People who will never fade from me.”

• Eonis Shiraga - ❤ - ヅ - "I don't know what I'm feeling truly. But, I'm certain he is special to me. Every memory. Every sensation. Every emotion. All of them I feel around him and they are my first."
    Interesting to say, it was by accident he and Eonis met for the first time. He thought back then, the boy would die for touching him and prepared for the worst. It never came and it was then a light pierced through the thick veil of darkness surrounding him. From that point on, he become attached to the hunter/prefect. He did not want to lose the feeling of being connected and be touched. Finally, he felt how it was to exist through Eonis. Slowly, he learned developing his own identity which was only forged to get by the trivial and mundane existence of himself in this hollow world. To say the least, his amalgamation of feelings are entirely focused on Eonis. But to be definite, he does not mind being with the prefect and even would go beyond the borders of intimacy to show this. Of course, he believes this is the proper way to express his bond for the boy. This is probably brought on by his inexperience of differentiating the spectrum of emotions. But, he is just happy isn't that enough?

• Sakura Ito - ☯ - "A fiery ball of fire who wants to burn brightly before she fizzles out. Well, that's how I see her. Was it wrong or not?"
    Not much to say for him, he only knows of Sakura due to being a prefect, the interest of another pure-blood on her and the fondness of a noble vampire showered on her. Although, he is certain that it was not his concern. If the basis is his own interactions, he is running blank on that. He even rarely talks to her since most of his attention is focused on Eonis. If they do talk, it is usually about the whereabouts of the male prefect. It will never be about her which shows he has no interest about knowing the girl on an intimate matter. But, he never fails to hint care and warmth towards her since this is his usual disposition to everyone around him. Albeit a bit too much when Eonis is involved. There is also his admiration for her strength since she is so small and cute but can pack a punch.

• Kiyoko Kuran - ☯ - "Don't know her much, but I like the color of her hair and she seems nice to everyone from what I heard from others."
    Same with Sakura, he does not have much of an opinion about Kiyoko. What he knows about the girl are from hearsay, conversations of others, and the tales brought to him by the other students. So, he is not involved with her on a personal level and does not have the drive to be as well. However, he is aloof or indifferent about possible conversations with her or for anyone in that matter. As long as they kept their distance from him and does not touch him, everything is well on his end. But, he does like the color of her hair. It's like a sea of roses, such a passionate color. Plus, it suits her personality as far as he can tell from the occasional sightings and information of others. It would not be bad to get to know her a bit if that would be possible in the near future.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:36 am

For me, the word alone is synonymous to no worries, no responsibilities, no cares. So, I stayed alone but, there are these people who picked through my lock consistently and through them, I see who I really am reflected through their eyes.

• Sakura Ito - ☯ - "The other prefect? Should I care about her? I have my hands already full with just myself."
    There is really not much to say on Eonis' part. She is simply one of the assigned prefects just like him. Though, he wondered why her with all of that complications. The Headmaster even asked him to watch over the girl due to her condition. He retorted that he was not a babysitter for the weak and has no use for them. In the end, he really does not care whether she was a fellow prefect or not. As long as she does not get in his way, it is fine with him. If she says she can handle herself, then she can handle herself. Because, he was not there to be her caretaker. Furthermore, he does not need a burden. So, she has to toughen up on her own.

• Aeron Melanthe - ☹ - "Don't mention him to me. I'll put bullet holes on him if I wasn't a hunter and a prefect."
    It was definitely hate at first sight. From the moment they met, this idiot always gets on his nerves without much difficulty. His patience was always at the edge when this bubble-head vampire is concerned. He is even more infuriated when the vampire would always want to touch him and even going to the extents of embracing him in front of the public. Stating he is the pure-blood first love which angers and brings shivers to Eonis in a dreadful manner. Of course, this never bodes well for the pure-blood as he beats him up all the time. He noted that this fool was probably a masochist still being attached to him and even showing how disappointment when he rebukes everything. At the same time, he would reprimand this stupid vampire to act his age and leave him alone. But as time goes by, he does not mind this pest irritating him that much anymore.

• Kiyoko Kuran - ☯ - "She's not important to me, but then again... I can't completely say that she's unrelated to me."
    No comment. This is because he really doesn't know her. They never talked. They never met. They simply walked passed each other. Well, he does know about her past to a degree like her true heritage but nothing else. He received this info from his connections of being a Hunter and being considered as next President. She's not someone worthy to be his victim. She's not an enemy as long as she is human and does not do anything to break the rules. So, she falls in the category that she is nothing to him. In his book, that is the best place to be in his eyes. But somehow, there is this certain paranoia or may be even nostalgia that the girl was more to him than what is presented to him. This is rather odd because this meant that she may be connected to past that remained much of a blank canvass to him and he dislikes being stirred by it.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!