Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Butler: Next Chapter

a part of “Black Butler: Next Chapter”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

125 years after the events that occured Ciel and Sebastian have now returned to their original home and they aren't alone. Here they encounter a girl who's contracted to another demon and maybe others like her as well. So what'll happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Butler: Next Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Butler: Next Chapter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Black Butler: Next Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 am

Oh, may I please reserve Ciel? My favorite movie would be, um, oh I have no idea. I love them all. XD
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:30 am

Yes you may and yeah I can understand that especially with so many movies to choose from.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:59 am

Can I be Katherine's contracted demon and my favorite movie is blind side

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:54 am

He is reserved for you.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey could I reserve the other male's contracted demon. I should have it up for tomorrow.
Oh and umm movies... I have no idea. Does anyone else get it when someone asks your fab movie/book/song and you completely forget every thing you've watched/read/listened to?

Oh and questions. What would demons like look like and stuff?
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:35 pm

He's reserved for you. As for apperance they should be like Sebastian I guess. I'm not really sure exactly. As for what youmentioned I don't think thats happened to me before.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:02 pm

What roles are still open?

I may try to join this so ahead of time my favorite Movie is Alice in Wonderland.

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Do the contracted demons have to be the same gender as their contracty person?...

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!