Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama Secret WIP

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love School Drama Secret WIP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey Guys~!

Did you think I forgot about my talk about making a visual novel for our roleplay?
Fret not because I haven't forgotten, not even for a second!

I've been working on a variety of commercial and volunteer games to come to terms with how the process works and it has been a long and tiring journey with a mix of voice acting, programming, writing, editing so on and so forth.
Examples of projects I've been working on:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=19372 [Main Writer]
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=15687 [Just Starting Editor]
and heaps more but they have not been completed or linked up yet.
The website is up and running for my group 'Visualins' but it's still under construction and I am not confident in linking it up yet as well. >.<

Anyway, this isn't about advertising me.
It's about advertising our awesome variety of characters!
I've just started planning on making a Halloween Visual Novel (And I shall call it a 'special' since it's a visual novel to be released around that time frame)
Anddd I want to incorporate official Love School Drama characters for this one!

My reason being is during my work, I noticed there are tons of high school setting based visual novels and they take a lot of work especially with the amount of characters we have currently. It would be almost insane for me right now to take on such a big project this early on in my experience.
So, instead I will be advertising Love School Drama slowly by incorporating Love School Drama characters into my projects one by one in the hopes of gaining interest and more experienced people on board in order to achieve this insane dream. If by chance I never reach the amount of resources I was hoping for, I will at least be content (and hopefully you too!) with the fact that your character was featured somewhere. xD

In saying that, I am in charge of designing 3 characters and am basing one off our Devone and __________.
So I need your help!

Things you may like to know:
1. I will need to communicate with you off RolePlayGateway.
The reason for this is it is expected that we will be communicating quite a lot in order to make the project work. Plus, it's highly likely I will be forming a team for this project and it would be nice if we could all be on the same track in regards to direction and goals.
2. I will not claim ownership of your character.
You came up with your character, it's yours. That's why I need your help in the first place. You will get due credit and this is another reason why I will need to communicate with you: to make sure your character is captured (in both writing and art) the way you want them to be captured.
In saying this, you must keep in mind this is a halloween game with some twists. While the character's personality, background, likes, dislikes, dialogue and such are yours.. they will have to mold into a new 'universe' so to speak. So a friend of mine, myself and you would be co-writing essentially in regards to your character's involvement.
3. Character appearance will be slightly altered.
The reason for this is pretty obvious as our roleplay characters are derived from somewhere and it would be wrong/copyright to reuse them exactly as they are. Due to this, they can have the basic elements eg. eye colour, hair colour
But they will not and can not resemble the original.

If you have anymore questions, hit me up with a pm or post below!
I can only take one other character for this project so if demand is high, I'll get Victorant to have some fun with more drawings. :D

Thanks everyone for your patience and support~ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Re: Love School Drama Secret WIP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 am

Got someone. ;)
I'll be posting their character here and Devone when art gets under way which may take a while.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Re: Love School Drama Secret WIP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 pm

I've been busy... but I have reason to be!

Here's a Devone Chibi for the Halloween Game so she looks a lil' different.

I hope to receive another Chibi of the other LSD character sometime soon~ <3

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!