Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Paradox

Off the Set

a part of “The Paradox”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

There is the future, the past, and the present. None which are able to join, but when they do, things go quite wrong. It is the start of the Paradox.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Paradox”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Off the Set

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:32 pm

(This is a forum made for fun, with the permission of Rin-chan. We basically play as our characters, but not in the roleplay. Think of it as an interaction off a movie set, with our characters being the actors. Remember, you don't need to join this; you can if you want to. If you need an example of what I'm talking about, click here.

OH. and
All characters are aware of all the other characters (though, it's recommended that WIP characters stay out because of the other roleplayers' lack of knowledge of said character).
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Off the Set

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:27 pm

'I'm... confused towards whether the old guy is bald or...has... hair... somehow attached and spiked to the back of his head...'

'Maybe its a wig?'

'We're... really going to comment on the old guy's hair? Honestly, I think he looks fine as he is!'

'You're way to optimistic...'
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

"I could care less about his hair, I'm more bothered by the shape of his head..."

"I could use some coffee...I can't remember the last time I took a nap."

"...Uh...Kei."

"Yes?"

"You don't take naps. Ever."

"So it would seem...now where is that coffee maker."

"I don't know where that is but there's a Starbucks down the street. You'll have to drive...I'm...not allowed."

"Let us be off then. We will return in a short while."

"Perhaps."

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuraRift on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:50 am

"A man should not be judged by the appearance of his hair, but the quality of his character. Though by his expression and words he seems like he may be the commanding type... still I further the questioning of this topic. Must we speak of an old man with strange hair and demanding demeanor?"

AuraRift
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:50 am

"I don't even know why there's an old man here."

"Does he have any business here? I know he isn't the director of this whole thing."

"When DID he even get here?"

"I don't suppose he wants an autogr-" Ian gets smacked in the head, as well as Asher. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Respect your elders!"

"But why us? We didn't even say anything..."

"Because you two reek the most! And respect your elders!" (Ironically, Asher is born WAAAAY before Uncle.)

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!