Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Astrological Academy

Astrological Academy

a part of “Astrological Academy”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

A certain special academy where only a specific choice of 12 people may enter! Quite a large place for such a small amount of people? Of course! But that's because these people aren't quite normal as you'd think~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astrological Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Astrological Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Well, creativity is all we need to come up with awesome ideas. I wouldn't have though of the throwing blade idea at all. ^_^ Keep it up!

With Penelope Greyson(OMG HINATA FC~~~ <3), June's no longer the shortest. Penny is, at 5' sharp for a 17 year old. xD I think Aster's going to enjoy teasing this one.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

*cough* Sorry to say it, but the Hinata x Naruto pairing doesn't click for me, even though they're both amazing. *cough*
WELL..THAT WAS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC....

ANYWAY, YES. YES. YES. June's officially average height, and has a 'not-so-tall' buddy. And I'm sure Penelope would make an amazing possible human arm-rest for Aster.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:26 pm

I LOVE the NaruHina ship. Mainly for two reasons, the inspiration Naruto gives Hinata and the fact that Hinata has such unwavering love for him. I personally gave up the NaruSaku ship when Sakura STILL ended up thinking about Sasuke even after all Naruto went through to bring him back.

But, enough about going off topic. 9" difference isn't THAT much. xD It's about... the size of an average head? I did a bit of digging, but I found out Damien's CS... Anyone love a dark-skinned basketball player who's incredibly sexy? With that short, dark blue hair and those semi-closed punk-ish eyes? Yes. Him.

Oh my God... the male FCs are killing me~!!

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:18 pm

I somehow just don't see Naruto ending up in a lovey dovey relationship with anyone, but that's just me lol. AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU ON THE NARUSAKU SHIP. She's a little bit crazy.

I'm sure that she could still make a comfortable arm rest, :P. A lot of my 4-5'' taller friends always find a way to use me as one without fail....I don't know how TuT.

Damien sounds yummy (just kidding, I'm too lazy to think of a proper word). I'm itching to see what he looks like now. Why do you all have to go out and find the most attractive FC's for your characters!? <3 Please continue to do so.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 pm

M glad you guys like them! I couldnt wait to use hinata!! I love her!
The reason she's so tiny is because thats my height in rl but im 18 lol
I lik making my characters small, it makes me feel good about myself :3
And why not have gorgeous guy characters, we need the eye candy lol

And did I accidently make Damien 9ft? O_o Oh gerd!
Can you guys see his profile because I cant!
Im sorry though, but I HATE NaruSaku! D:< Sakura will never forget Sasuke!
(Ps, I actually thought about using Sasuke as Damiens DC just to be a smart ass lol )
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:49 pm

@TnevdaNai Whoa whoa wait, HOW did you figure out Damiens FC?! Did I make it obvious who he is or is your brain that awesome?

Also, poor Penelope! She's already been determined as an arm rest lmao
I can't wait either, just talking to some of you guys is already fun enough :3
I just hope we start soon!
Last edited by AvaLovelace on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Aaw thank you! I try really hard to look for anime images that fit the character description.. And Toma.. Well he looks like he'd be a Leo (fire sign) plus he's adorable! Loving all the characters and images to far! Am excited to RP with you guys

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 pm

YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET >w< .

Had you used Sasuke, I probably would've died of happiness. Sakura is officially undeserving of anyone.
IF Penelope actually IS used as an arm rest in the roleplay, I'll probably be busy laughing my face off (and I'm not even sure if that's possible...).

AND PEPPER, if all your male characters are as amazing as Leo...YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE. <3

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 pm

xDD I seriously wanted to! This won't be the last of using Hinata as a FC lol
If the time came that I'd play a male again, It's soooo gonna be a SasuHina pair!
Sakura is poop D:< Oooo I rant about her all the time to my mum!

I'd probably do the same! Poor Penelope would be so confused! Oooo and Damien would be jealous!

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:00 pm

LOL. AGREED. I could never rant about Sakura to my mom...she would look at me weirdly and ask me for the hundredth time why I'm interested in such weird things.

Do I smell a possible Damien-related change of heart in the air?~~
Hopefully Damien's not the grabby, "I'll beat the crap out of you if you mess with Nellie" type. xD

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Im surprised my mum even keeps up with me! I used to make her watch Naruto with me lol
Sometimes she rants with me xD Depends on the character lol

-chin on fist- Oooo who knows? Maybe if Damien feels his role is being threatened ;3
And he does control fire, and have animal like tendencies. Hopefully no one is being ripped to shreds o_o

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

LOL, I think I love your mom.

That totally just convinced me, that I'm making sure that June does NOT mess with Penelope. lol.
I'm suspecting Damien to be adorable when he's jealous. >u>

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:15 am

xD She says she loves you too.

Awww why not? Im sure it'll be fun :3 Damien won't hurt her xD
It's only those stinky boys he has to look out for lol

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 am

That does it, she's just about the best mom there is. :P

Oh really? If that's the case, you'll be hearing a lot from June then. And good luck to any of the guys who tries to get too close to Penelope, lol. Very stinky boys indeed -- in dire need of some good deodorant.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 am

xD I love her sooo much.
I get my weirdness from her <3

Yay! :3 I can't wait and I was thinking the same when I was creating his character lol I mainly based him on an old friend of mine, he tried to convince me boys still had cooties!

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Whoa, whoa guys! Too fast that I can't catch up.

@Ava: Let's just say I can 'smell' my sexy Aomine before he's even revealed~
*Just realized what I said*
Err... *hide*
Your mum is awesome!!! xD

I love all the charries here. Totally glad I picked Virgo(I am a Virgo irl). The traits though!
I'm gonna have fun messing with them all~ xb

"And for today's grand prize we have this Penelope arm rest! Not only is she a great arm rest, but check this out! She speaks!" *Hit by sexy, angry Damien*

I'll definitely be one of the Penelope users. :3

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒͺンーけゃん on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh mai... turns out I missed quite a lot xD Anyways! We still have a few more males roles open! (I'm too lazy to check the intro page llD) Since I'm going to be busy, I'm afraid I won't be able to take on three roles ;u; Sorry, so if anyone could fill out the roles before Tuesday, I'd be grateful! (<-- Most likely starting date!)
After Watching That One Good Anime...

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Yay!!

And Tnevda....that whole post there was hilarious, lol. I love how Nellie's officially become everyone's arm rest. xD

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:32 am

Poor Penelope!
She really thought she could hide all year!! xD
Damien is going to pout lol

@Tnev You are a pro!
-bows- Im not worthy..!! Teach me your ways!

Im so tempted to take that male role and use sasuke!
But sadly, 2 characters in my limit! D;
I cant wait to start though, I hope everyone gets done in time :3
Roleplay should seriously have countdown timers or something to alert everyone!

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 am

Hrm... I'm stuck! Honestly I really don't know a thing about astrology so I'm not sure what sort of power might make sense with the Pisces sign... Any of you have a better idea about this sort of stuff? I'd appreciate any help o:

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!