Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man

Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man

a part of “Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man”, a fictional universe by PulseTrick.

This is a reset of the RP Attack on Titan; Risen from the Ashes. Some minor changes have been made, but we do want some new members to apply!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Attack On Titan: The Second Rising of Man

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Well... I can confirm what Shineda's going to be. Demon. 100%.
CoB eh? It's gotten popular pretty quick, people reserving spots here and there. I'd assume you've saved some spots for people like Asher and I? Who else?
Asher loves his A & D themes. :b

Right, now... I'll set to posting I guess.

Edit: Hey, hey, on second thought... wonder if it would be a nice idea to make CoB the sequel for ACO? Like how ALO was for SAO? But that wouldn't fit the 'Death Game' theme anymore. xD
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:54 pm

What are you guys talking about? Is it even related to this RP?

Anyway, sent my character for approval.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am

No they aren;t. I'm glad they're brining some life to the OOC but BAD PANTS! BAD NAI!

(raps cane on desk)

2.2zenith you are greenlighted.

Everybody else has yet to make there first post *cough*comeonididn'tmakethisfornothing*cough*
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

Well damn. I saw the other rp, than(after actually readin' the OOC) found this 1. Will there perhaps be a 3rd attempt should this 1 fail? Cause I'm a fairly active rp'er. >w>
Edit: If the GM hasn't lost hope in savin' this rp however, then I shall ask to reserve the fearless procrastinator.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!