Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Journey Into The Unknown

Journey Into The Unknown

a part of “Journey Into The Unknown”, a fictional universe by ElsScales.

In the world of Terron, nobody knows what is beyond the Great Ocean, but a group of young explorers are on a journey to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Journey Into The Unknown”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Journey Into The Unknown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Journey Into The Unknown"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Journey Into The Unknown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:08 am

May I reserve an explorer slot?
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:20 am

Alrighty! You can be an explorer.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 am

Could I reserve the first mate? Also, will there be magic in this roleplay?

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:49 am

Hi there! Could I reserve the Ship Captain please?

I've some stuff to take care of today but I can get working on the character sheet tomorrow evening :)

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris33 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 am

Hey there, this seems like a really interesting Roleplay. Could I reserve a member of the Ship Crew? Should have the character sheet up by the end of today :)

chris33
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 am

Flexar - I was thinking magic doesn't exist in the known world, but maybe in the land past the ocean. If you want the First Mate role you can have it.

ThelittleTimeMachine - That is fine. I'll reserve Ship Captain.

chris33 - Alright... reserved

ElsScales
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:14 am

may I reserve an ship mate please?
(yes, it was explorer before. sorry for any confusion!)
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Could I please reserve an explorer?

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm

PatchworkHeart - Alright. You can have an explorer.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Quick note: I'm feeling very exhausted right now, and sadly I haven't had a chance to work on my character sheet yet! I hope you excuse me, this may take a little more time than I had imagined. ; A ; I'll try to work on it as soon as I wake up, I don't want it to be sloppy for such a great roleplay.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 pm

I submitted my character, but it's currently a WIP. Not sure If I will have time to finish working on it today, but I wanted to submit what I had so I could keep track of the roleplay and save what I've done.

You don't have to accept it until I finish it, if you'd prefer it that way. Just letting you know!

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris33 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am

Everything looks awesome :) When do we get started?

chris33
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 pm

We will probably start at the end of the week.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 pm

So I think we are all waiting on you to make your first post, ElsScales, before we start posting.

Also, sorry I haven't finished writing up my characters bio. I've been really busy lately but I will get it done as soon as I can.

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 pm

indeed, we are waiting... (creepy echoing laughter XD)

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Oh sorry... I'll think of a start before the day is over.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm

ah, crap, forgot to tell everyone...
I'm gonna be gone for four days starting tomorrow, going camping.
sorry for any lack of notice...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThelittleTimeMachine on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:12 am

Sooo....is this role play going to start soon?

Or should I make the first post since my character is the captain. It might make starting things easier.

ThelittleTimeMachine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Just letting everyone know that I'm back.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!