Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Where Have You Been

Where Have You Been

a part of “Where Have You Been”, a fictional universe by shatari19.

A princess and an assassin. Their paths cross for better or for worse. Can they love one another? Or..will the world crumble around them? More inside! Active Gm! [No Spots!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where Have You Been”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Where Have You Been

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Well that makes 2 of us then, I would gladly pay 50 bucks too! :DD haha
Actually I'm kind of falling asleep here too, but I really want to finish it today. If I somehow fall asleep before finishing I'll try posting as soon as I get up tomorrow (: So no worries and don't stay up.
I see what you mean, I wanted to try a RP on Tumblr but I'm afraid it will die quickly like you said O:
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:27 pm

XD at least we are awesome and would go. :P and alright! Like I said I don't think I have anything planned for tomorrow so I should be on all day. ;D See I've never even been on tumlr. Lol but I've seen a bunch of eps and stuff on google that its from there. Who knows. It might work. :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm sorry for replying so late. I was kind of feeling sick today ;_; haha so I took longer than I wanted to.
I like tumblr though I don't use it as often~ lol

Yeah, I'm tempted to be honest but I have never tried it.

I should have it up soon... finally~! haha sorry about that again... >.<

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:05 pm

It's ok! ^^ Hopefully you're feeling better! I've just been catching up on a few rps and being lazy. I keep being told that I need to check tumblr out...but do I? no. LOL XD Want to hear something funny? or not funny...lol I ended up having to cook supper for my dog. >> she's been sick so I had to fix her chicken and rice. ^^ She loved it. Lol she ate all of it so hopefully she'll be feeling better soon! :D and like I said! It's alright! ^^ I try to be patient. As long as you don't disappear on me I'm usually pretty easy to get along with. :P Speaking of which...still nothing from my other rp partner. :( I have decided to wait until Friday I think and then I'm going to send them a message.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 am

Thank you for your concern! :D I am feeling much better~ you should be lazy on your days off so that's good! hahaha and Yeah, I know what you mean, well you can always try to get to use tumblr later when you have time or whenever you feel like it XD.
Awww hahahaha your dog and I were sick at the same time lol How cute!, I hope your dog feels better soon~
I finally posted! I am sorry for taking long, I wrote more on this one and I added a little bit bonus at the end ;) And of course not! like I told you this is, if not my favorite, one of my favorite ones so I will definitely not disappear on you! About your other partner, Ok~ if she doesn't write back or if she says she won't do it then maybe you can start it again and I'll definitely join :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 pm

^^ That's good! XD and she's acting a bit better but I may still fix her some more chicken. Just to make sure. ;) We're actually watching Superstar. I'd never seen it before and both dogs are passed out. LOL ;)

I'm going to have to check it out. XD I may do that after I've given the pups their baths. XD

I'm glad I don't have to worry about you disappearing. ^^ Like I've said, I tend to have that problem for some reason. >> I just can't win. :P It normally doesn't bother me too awfully bad unless it's one that I've put alot of time into. Then I rage for a bit. :P But my other partner..It's weird that she would just stop posting. We were talking and stuff and then she slowly stopped posting. >> and I've not heard from her since her last post. I also saw that she'd created a rp. Hmm...I'm just impatient. lol ^^

I loved your post! ^^ I'll get started on mine! XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Superstar? I don't think I've heard of that show/movie haha but how cute their all sleepy.

Oh cool~ well I like it because there's a whole lot of stuff going in there, and there are a lot of awesome blogs too, so maybe you'll like it~

Yeah, definitely! and I'm sorry to hear that someones people disappear from RP's.I mean like you said, especially when you worked hard on it and the suddenly they disappear or not say anything. Mmm I was about to say maybe something happened but then again you said she created another RP... so I don't know. Hahaha yeah I grow impatient too when I'm waiting for posts! haha i'm like biting my nails and whatnot (not really but yeah xD).

I am so glad you liked it :D I'll be waiting for your post then ^.^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:02 pm

It was actually really good! XD I wasn't sure if it would be or not. :P It's a movie..a older one. ^^

When it's a really good rp, such as this one ;D, I usually have to force myself not to spazz check the site cause when I'm not on here I'm usually playing Skyrim. XD So I have to check stuff on my phone and refresh it. XD

I hope my post was ok! ^^ I always worry it's terrible. :( idk lol! XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh cool! Maybe I'll watch it too :D

hahaha I know what you mean, whenever I see a new post(particularly this one) I fangirl so badly~! :'3 I'm sorry for taking long, I am almost finished with it but I'm going to lose my internet for a bit :( so I won't be able to post for a little bit longer.

I thought your post was awesome! :') lol my feels when I read your posts *_* and you shouldn't you are an awesome writer. I was telling my mom about this RP and she told me that she worries that someone might steal the idea an create a movie out of it XD

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Omg! I do too! ^^ My husband, when he's here, is like.."Don't tell me...a post?" Yess! XD It's ok! I've been replaying Skyrim. Right now I'm working on my mods. :P XD I die every time we lose our internet which is luckily not very often here. Now, when I was still living in Virginia it happened all of the time. That tends to happen when you live in the country. XD I'm soooo glad you liked it! ^^ Thank you! ^^ I try! XD I've been trying to get better and better. I like to push myself. ;) lol! oo a movie would be awesome though. XD Maybe if either of us becomes super rich. ;D One can dream. :P I have to admit...this is one of my better ideas. ^^ You're posts only make it that much better! ^^ I will try to wait patiently and I've no doubt when you post I'll scream and freak everyone out. :P

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 pm

hahaha totally! XD I am like laughing and smiling every time XD Ohh cool I've never played Skyrim and I feel horrible for not playing~! I know, I do too. We lose our internet almost every time it rains which. I love the rain but I hate losing my internet so it's a win-lose situation XD.
Oh cool, I live in Texas so it almost never rains in here.
Yes! I definitely love your writing :D haha It's a good thing, like many things, when you practice it you get better at it in time. Yes! I am sure we can become billionares! $.$ hahahaha and yes I think this was a pretty clever/lovely idea
Awwweee thanks! It takes two to tango though ;P haha and I am sorry I took my sweet time, it's kind of short but I wanted to see Tannin's reaction carefully before adventuring into doing a bunch of stuff.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 pm

^^ Me too! hahahah He thinks I'm crazy. ;D omg I'd not played and then I got it..addicted. I'v also played Oblivion, which is the one before Skyrim. I actually liked it better. I love horses..and the ones in Oblivion looked better, imo. XD lol It's been raining almost none-stop here. >> I only like it when I' at work..otherwise I have to walk my dogs..and they are prissy and think that standing in the pouring rain will make it go away. LOL XD If I was a billionare...first thing I would do is buy a farm...and then my fancy horses. And a pet pig. XD

It's ok! It took me a bit too! :P I was like..hmm...something awesome...what could happen! ^^ I opted for him acting without thinking for a moment..which he normally doesnt' do. ^^ if you want to add more dialogue in the stable, we can. I can write mine as a flashback. ;)

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:40 pm

hahahaha they just don't get it! XDDD Oh gosh now I am so tempted to play!! hahaha I have heard of them of course, but I've never played either. Really? x3 haha that is just lovely! I love the rain so badly I wish it would rain almost everyday seriously. Ohhh yeah now that you say about your lovely pets on the rain now that is a bother, out of my 3 Chihuahuas only one of them likes the water haha. That's so adorable, I don't know what I would do, probably help my family first of course and then travel all around the world *_* on tour or something XD

I LOVE YOUR POST SO BAD, it might be my favorite so far ♥.♥ hahaha is it bad that I fan-girled like in a major lvl after reading it? I will work on mine soon! hopefully I will have it up before tomorrow~ :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:43 am

You should! ^^ I love it! I just added a new mod to mine(I play on my computer) that makes it so you have to use stuff so you don't die in the elements. XD So far it's really awesome! ^^ I used to love it when it rained...then I got Twinkle and Sanosuke...and of course they're prissy. XD So after I got them I got to not caring for the rain. ^^ lol My mom has three Chis! ^^ Well..technically one is mine but anyway they all hate the water. ;) ^^ Yea I would def. helps the family. XD Travelling would be awesome too! ^^ Speaking of traveling, my husband's parents are thinking of going to Orlando...@_@ I was like.."Harry Potter World here I come!" XD

@_@ Did you!?! I'm so glad! ^^ I spent a good time on it making it as perfect as I could. :P Husband kept asking when I was coming to bed. lol XD Did you really? ^^ I don't think that's bad at all! XD I do that quite often. XD It never fails, though..it's always when my husband is here and then I get crazy looks or he just shakes his head at me. ;p I can't wait to read your reply! ;P see how Alissa reacts. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:10 pm

How awesome!!! :DD your gaming skills amaze me hahaha I have only played some xbox lately but that is about it.
AWWW your puppies ♥.♥ SO ADORABLE haha they are tiny INDEED~ and I thought cats were the ones who hated the water lol I find it so cute that they all hate the water, it must be a bother trying to get them to shower. Mine get crazy when I do and then they go and play in the dirt getting dirty all over again. OMG that is amazing!!!!! I KNOW~! I wanna go so badly. I have only gone to Orlando once, we mostly go to California.

Well it was perfect indeed haha (: I finally managed to post btw, I'm sorry it took me so long. I was out today for a long while and then I joined quite a bit of RP's (which now that I think about may be a bad idea). I will not let that stop me from posting of course! but just this one time, I was making new characters, I'm sorry!

hahaha how cute, your husband is always asking you that x3 and yeah, I can imagine him shaking his head. That's what my brothers do all the time! they're like ohhh you never have time for us now.... I'm like come on we are about to become rich here! hahaha

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Omg you can only imagine the horrors of giving them a bath. XD I have to trick them into the bathroom and I usually end up getting in with them...which I try not to do. >> Then, when they get out they act like they've got soooo much energy. XD Obviously it can't be too bad. lol I've never been. :( It's hard for me to take off work right now..which makes no sense because I'm only part time right now. >> It was easier to take of when I was full time. I don't understand. LOL XD I've never been to California. XD I do have a friend that lives in Oregon. She came in for my wedding and at one point she was thinking of moving to Cal. XD

It's ok! ^^ I may or may not get one up tonight. I've got a vampire rp that I joined, the one my friend talked me into, and I need to get that done. ^^ But if not I'll have it done first thing in the morning. XD lol you sound just like me, though. There for a while I had so many rps going..and some that I'd joined. Then my 'friend' that was doing that rp with me originally stopped replying..and then I just slowly had to quit a bunch of them. Right now...I think that I'm only part of...*thinks....5 or 6? That sounds right. I had 15 going at one time. XD that was insane.

Lol! Exactly! We're trying to become super rich with our awesomeness..oo maybe if I tell him that he'll stop making me get off here before I want to. :P Oh...I just realized that I've not sent that one person a message yet...I should probably do that. LOL XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 pm

hahahaa XDD I actually pictured the whole thing I mean my dogs do the exact same thing but like I told you they tease me and try to get as dirty as possible in the shortest amount of time. I see XD that is kind of weird but I suppose this job may be taking more of your time than your full time one. really? did she move? I liked Oregon but I did not like the humid weather! I loved that it rained constantly I just didn't like that it had that hot humid feeling after the rain passed XD

That's ok! Don't worry about it ^^ I will wait patiently as you always wait patiently for mine. I will wake up all happy to your post then.. not doubt :') hahaha Oh yeah XD that is what is happening to me right now! I just joined a few RP's and then I have the two that are actually mine >---<
5 or 6? mmm those are a lot!! I think I am like in a bunch but some of them have not started yet. As of right now I owe two posts O.o which I want to get done ASAP but I have already used too many creative juices for creating my characters XD and I owe two characters still so yeah... Even so, lucky your, if you write I think I'll probably put some in hold and post for this one XD Wait 15 RPS?? that is clearly like you said INSANE! hahaha I can only imagine >___<""" no, no, nope.

You totally tell him that! hahaha maybe he would help you out even, ok no you said he doesn't like it and that he doesn't read so nvm that XD. It would be funny though...

All right, well tell me if you hear any word from that person ^^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:10 pm

^^ If I didn't have to walk mine on a leash they would totally be rolling in the mud and stuff. Especially the Jack Russell. XD He's done that before. >> After a bath. I was so mad. XD lol Well..I work at a pet store..and I'm a lead cashier..I transferred to here from the other store and I don't understand why I'm doing more now that I did at the other store. Well..it's actually pretty funny because I do way more than the actual lead cashier at this store. XD I also stock and do stuff like that..which I hate. I think they finally got the hint that I didn't want to get up that early because they have rarely been having me do it. XD Well she was from there, moved to Ky for school and I met her at work. Then she moved back to live with her parents because she can't work right now...she messed up her ankle really bad horseback riding.

I got a post up! Hope it was good! ^^ It took longer than I wanted because the first thing I did this morning was realize that I needed to go to the store. LOL XD That's what I do...I see there's a post for this one and I'm like...hold on a sec...need to reply to this one. XD It was terrible having that many. That's why I'm trying not to join anymore right now. ^^ I got burnt out pretty quickly. :P

oo that would be funny! XD His excuse is that he can't sleep if I'm not in the bedroom. ^^ and still nothing from that person. :(

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 pm

hahaha XD I know that feeling oh so well. I really do get mad and frustrated when they do that!
Oh really? so you worked in another pet store before? Maybe there is less staff than there were in the other store and that's why your doing more work now? And really? hahaha well that's a good thing! XD I mean you not having to lock the place and close the store. I see, I'm sorry to hear that about your friend, I hope she's better now though~! Oh horseback riding! OMG that is like so amazing, it's so bad that she got injured though ):

Yeah it was good :DD! I'll try to reply soon~ :3 and that's ok XD haha I kind of got up early today and I helped my mom with the house because our family is coming over at our house today and the house needs to be sparkling clean x3 which brings me to the other thing I wanted to say, because of that I may not reply as fast as I'd like to and I may end up replying until late. Hahah yeah I like put everything on hold so I can post for this one ^^ and yeah if you think you might not handle then maybe that's the better idea~ I shall follow your example and I won't join any more roleplays XD

How cute X3 hahaha I will use that excuse with my future husband if needed lol
Awwe really? mmm are you going to wait for a bit longer then?

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Technically it'd the same one, just a different location. ;) who knows though. At least they need me! :D well, it was sort of her fault. Lol she had a horse that was straight off the racetracks..he needed training. He took off with her and she fell off. But for the most part she's fine. ;) I used to ride when I was younger but ended up having to stop. I wish lessons weren't so expensive or I'd be rising now. ;)

That's ok! I've gotta close tonight so ill be gone for a bit! ;) I think the mosti could handle is 7 or 8. I don't wanna push it. :p lol it gets me everytime. "Fine! I'm getting off the computer!" Lol XD yea. Ill wait until Monday and if I've not heard from them ill repost. :p ill probably just go ahead and list it as private so I don't get people trying to join. :p and if she finally comes back I can still do that one. ;D I'm good like that lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!