Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crowns and Empires

Crowns and Empires

a part of “Crowns and Empires”, a fictional universe by masato22.

Kings, Kingdoms and cities all fade away to nothing, yet this fate need not befall them today. Come; fix your gaze upon a land of war, mysticism, betrayal and romance. Crowns and Empires wait to be forged.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crowns and Empires”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crowns and Empires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:25 am

That is awesome! I like in California, never seen a single celebrity. That's how much I get out lol Jk

But yeah, Certainly. Just PM me with your ideas and we can work something out.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Sounds good to me! =D

I shall send over a pm when I get chance to as I appear to be rapidly running out of evening lol

Also as a side thought; when I promised to try and pick up my writing a bit I apparently hadn't expected to write the monstrosity that I just completed lol xD.

Sorry for that Mas lol
Million to one chances, crop up nine times out of ten.

The thing about stories is that you have to pick the ones that last.

If all the world's a stage, then the techies must be gods!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 am

Ahaha despite the thrill of writing action scenes, romance scenes, scary scenes and more I am by far enjoying writing Eddard's family scenes more than anything else lol
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 am

Arya was cute, she reminds me of my smart-mouthed 7 year sister lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 am

Arya's awesome n_n

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 pm

@Turtlesoup Your post was fine to me. No worries man. It's nice to have some character interaction for Liloon. Eira is perfect because they are both in a similar position of sorts.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Sorry for my post being a bit self contained; I intend to rap up the Fyrkat stuff in my next post so that it doesn't get boring and that one will probably be mostly self contained, sorry Mas.

TV would you like to say that Cadeyrn arrives once Ulfar has been crowned king? Then I shall move Ulfar south towards the happenings in the rest of the world.

I will post for Eira tomorrow since once again I have run out of evening lol.

I have to agree Bromander, I quite enjoy the family touch that the Snow's provide lol.

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Turtlesoup@ You're quite alright Turtlesoup. It wasn't boring to me. I finished reading the post feeling quite inspired for what I'd write for my next post. That's a great thing.

Spacing the posts out works for me. I'll type a response of the Fyrkat portion tonight and tmw I'll type up the response to Eira/ Liloon's portion after your response. Also I'm soo excited because Friday I can pick up my laptop from the repair place~! Once i'm back on my own computer I can begin work on my NPC's for our Wa sub-plot.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days college and real life has had me pretty busy but am in the middle of constructing a post right now.

TurtleSoup wrote:TV would you like to say that Cadeyrn arrives once Ulfar has been crowned king? Then I shall move Ulfar south towards the happenings in the rest of the world.

To be honest I kind of forgot all about Cadeyrn lol but sure I'll have him arrive once Ulfar has been crowned.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 am

Tvaddict: No worries, I had to until I was recapping everything the other day lol

Masato: Has someone been watching Lord of the Rings recently :P lol

Also, Liv Tyler is HOT, like drop dead gorgeous hot! There are of course other ways of describing what I think of her but I don't think that it would be appropriate for me to post them here haha

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am

TurtleSoup wrote:Also, Liv Tyler is HOT, like drop dead gorgeous hot! There are of course other ways of describing what I think of her but I don't think that it would be appropriate for me to post them here haha

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:21 am

Lmao Bromander! Best response EVER! xD

Also; sorry for my lame ass post for Fyrkat but I wanted it to be over quickly so as not to be too long and arduous to read, since I quite easily could've turned that into a several thousand word post and it would all be posting off myself. Feel free to do whatever you want with everything Mas. =D

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:14 pm

@Turtlesoup: Your post was fine Turtle, I'll try to figure out my response. and type one today. As for the LOTR face claims I really like them and I wanted to use them as characters. I think the last time I watched the LOTR was a few months ago. I had mentioned in my last post that Faramir had children so I wanted to actually utilize them in plot. Besides the Magician's tower needed more notable character representation.

Also we have a new player interested in joining us. She said that she is working on her character now. I'm excited about the nation being created!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:10 am

I'm a bit sleepy so I'll type for the Fyrkat portion when I can later.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Ok I want to put this as nicely and diplomatically as possible. Someone tagged this as a Fanfic RP, which it isn’t and was never intended to be. Personally I don’t think it matters who put the tag there but if it was one of you then you are most certainly in the wrong group, this was never and never will be a Game of Thrones fan fiction.

We have the makings of what could be a very good story without the need to rip a plotline and every single character directly from a pre-existing source.

To settle this problem we will no longer accept any character directly ripped from Game of Thrones and we would ask that people would stop taking plotlines straight from the series. You can by all means make characters inspired by the book/series just as you can from any other but not a direct copy.

Obviously neither of Masato and I want this to come to an end and we don’t want to see the back of anyone involved but we would prefer it if the references stopped.

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Also on a less serious note;

Welcome to the group, Phoenixgirl! =D

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:28 am

Well, My characters/ plotlines are based of my own creation, and I haven't seen or read Game of Thrones so I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to :)

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 am

Malice You're fine. I haven't seen the series myself but after the specific references were explained to me, given the coherence of GIF images I've seeing from the series within CS', as well as some of the plot movements of a couple of characters it all makes sense.

Turtlesoup explained things very well. We're all very creative people and capable of beautiful original thoughts. We just need to use them and not rely on other people's plot devices.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 am

Realisticly this wont' actually change anything as if we totally banned all references to Game of Thrones in the RP then it would fall apart as too many of them are already in motion and are quite large factors into what's happening in the rp world. Really all it means is that anything else that is introduced from here on will have to be new.

I may have forgotten to put that in though lol

As well as anything else as I said, we wouldn't want to see the back of anyone that is already in the group now nor do we want the whole rp to fall apart since we've all worked pretty hard on what we have so far; Game of Thrones or not.

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I apologize for not posting anything, I had classes today (it's Saturday now) and I have them tomorrow too (why on earth did I even pick this fricking school) so I'm exhausted. I don't wants to post something not-creative and full of grammar mistakes.
I'll just go crawl back to bed now.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!