Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crowns and Empires

Crowns and Empires

a part of “Crowns and Empires”, a fictional universe by masato22.

Kings, Kingdoms and cities all fade away to nothing, yet this fate need not befall them today. Come; fix your gaze upon a land of war, mysticism, betrayal and romance. Crowns and Empires wait to be forged.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crowns and Empires”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crowns and Empires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crowns and Empires"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Crowns and Empires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 am

Could I maybe make a princess?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:26 am

Sure you can!! Good to have you!

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 am

I have a few questions. (1) May I use my own character sheet? It will have all the information you require, but also include more detail and more feilds to fill in. If not, this is fine, I shall make due with the one you provide.

and

(2) May I play a prince of a kingdom that was taken over by a rivaling kingdom? He's the last of the Royal family and is on the run, trying to gain aide to take back his lost kingdom. Would that be acceptable?

Oh, and hi, Malice! :D

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 am

Hello Naga! Hey maybe my character could be the princess of said rivaling kingdom. Oo oo oo, what if she gets kidnapped by your prince?!

lol. Sorry, I just had alot of ideas just now.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:43 am

Well, my prince won't really be into kidnapping, but say he somehow gets stuck with her and then her kingdom blames him of kidnapping her? What do you think of that? Cause I do like the idea XD

Oh, and it's alright not being into my role play. Just figured I'd ask. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find someone to play that particular type of female character.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 am

Hey there! Could I also create a princess?

The map kind of confuses me a little, how do we know what areas have already been taken?

Also, I have the same question as Naga, can I use my own charrie sheet?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:19 am

@Naga, Yea. That's awesome! I love that idea xD and yea, sorry about that, Love. Let me know when you have another RP and I'll see what I can do ~!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:57 am

Ah, I'm sorry, nevermind. I just realized my character load is too high. sorry!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:58 am

@Naga's Shadow: Firstly, Welcome Naga. As to address your questions, I'm not opposed to extra info on the CS, as long as it contains the base CS skeleton we asked for, which you said it does. However out of curiosity, what categories are you considering adding, if you don't mind sharing? Also, your character idea is absolutely fine. I look forward to reading the CS!

@BBSweetie: Welcome! my answer to your CS question is the same as the one I gave Naga above, so go for it. If there's anything of concern TurtleSoup or I will pm you and well sort it out. Although I'm sure it'll be fine.

Regarding the map, that's a good point there. In the last Version of the RP everyone posted a thread in the OOC for his or her kingdom that was complete with pictures and information detailing the kingdom the characters occupied. I'll post mine as a reference today. I also included a image in my CS in the "where they live" section of the specific kingdom area.

If you have any ideas for a better system feel free to share them. It would help.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:43 pm

masato22 wrote:@Naga's Shadow: Firstly, Welcome Naga. As to address your questions, I'm not opposed to extra info on the CS, as long as it contains the base CS skeleton we asked for, which you said it does. However out of curiosity, what categories are you considering adding, if you don't mind sharing? Also, your character idea is absolutely fine. I look forward to reading the CS!

@BBSweetie: Welcome! my answer to your CS question is the same as the one I gave Naga above, so go for it. If there's anything of concern TurtleSoup or I will pm you and well sort it out. Although I'm sure it'll be fine.

Regarding the map, that's a good point there. In the last Version of the RP everyone posted a thread in the OOC for his or her kingdom that was complete with pictures and information detailing the kingdom the characters occupied. I'll post mine as a reference today. I also included a image in my CS in the "where they live" section of the specific kingdom area.

If you have any ideas for a better system feel free to share them. It would help.

I have posted a thread detailing my characters' kingdom. You should create a similar page detailing your kingdom. Try to include info regarding the lands Terrain, the kingdom's deity and or belief system, general political structure, and places/ cities of note within the kingdom. If you can, try including many images. I know it's a lot of detail work but it's helpful and rewarding in the end. It helps everyone properly see your vision of the kingdom and shall be used as a reference.

Also, TurtleSoup (the co-GM), hasn't posted his characters yet however, the area in the image below is already claimed by him. I just wanted to keep you all informed. Let me know if you have any questions.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I have no problem with additions to the CS. I also managed to post my two characters tonight but I still need to edit things around slightly which I will do either tomorrow night once the last show is finished or I will do it on Monday.

Also Mas I have no idea why but apparently being Co-GM doesn't grant me the right to accept characters. xD
Million to one chances, crop up nine times out of ten.

The thing about stories is that you have to pick the ones that last.

If all the world's a stage, then the techies must be gods!

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm so happy that this is back. I just have to edit Amelia a bit then I'll submit her.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 pm

@TurtleSoup: Say whaaaat?! That's freaking weird... I wonder if there is a help forum about that issue.

@TvAddict13: Yaaay~ it's good to have you onboard!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:37 am

Just finished reading this wonderful story and the characters in it and I'm blown away. I haven't come across anything this rich and full of amazing characters and individual plot lines in forever. I would love to join this if you would have me. I'm I just finished coming up with a character idea and if you'll accept another addition I'll love to join you all.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 am

Another mass effect fan, excellent

I too shall like to join this quaint little role play if you will have me :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am

lol I look forward to writing with a fellow fan if we are accepted... just as soon as I finish these calibrations.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleSoup on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm sure that you will both be accepted and we are glad to have you! =D

Show is finally over for me so I shall be around to post tonight/this week! (WOOT!)

BBSweetie: In the last thread I also created a map with all the player created lands borders marked out with a key so it could be easily distinguished. I will make a start on doing this again tonight to make things easier for new players. =]

Edit:

Here is the map with all the current territories. I will edit it as and when required.

TurtleSoup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Hey guys, I am so sorry that Theodin isn't up yet. The internet is down at my house right now. But it should be working tomorrow. I will submit a work in progress and then finish him Tuesday night when I have off. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 am

Tenanye is all done.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!