Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Supernatural Mansion

The Supernatural Mansion

a part of “The Supernatural Mansion”, a fictional universe by Bella Enchated.

The Twilight Mansion; This mansion houses anyone supernatural. They take vampires, werewolves, witches, shape shifters, and anyone with any powers that they need help with.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Supernatural Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Supernatural Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 am

@Infinity: Well you didnt have to leave Traril hanging at the pool like that :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axel4win
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity_Dance on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm

@Axel4win: Oh, sorry....it was just Nicolette's feelings at the moment that made her storm off.....so yeah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Infinity_Dance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 pm

@Infinity: Its fine I was just teasing it let me develop Traril's emotion in a different way

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity_Dance on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:08 pm

@Axel4win: Okay!! :p

Infinity_Dance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Just a heads up before I lose the chance to do this, I am heading camping with the rest of the family starting tomorrow and won't be able to post till Saturday at the earliest. Sorry but its only 4 days with out Traril :p because everyone lose the moppy shy kid :p

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Traril and I have Returned, although Traril still kinda depressed and maybe getting Jealous not sure, thinking on how much I will let his emotions take control here :p

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bella Enchated on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Ugh, sorry for the post with Traril and Tyler again. My tablet did it. I don't know why but if any of my posts post more than oce ignore it, it just means my tablet messed up. Sorry. My comp is just so slow and takes like half an hour to load sometimes.
Bella Paige

Bella Enchated
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axel4win on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days just having a case of writers block all of a sudden.... I will try to get out a post by tomorrow at midnight :P

Axel4win
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!