Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Circus

The Circus

a part of “The Circus”, a fictional universe by Rage&Pride.

Come one and all to join The Circus!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Circus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 am

May I have an Acrobat? FC Chanel Iman?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 am

Sure, she's all yours.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 am

I would like the reserve the other animal tamer, it'll be a female but I'm not sure what she'll tame yet...
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 am

Okkie dokkie. Once you figure out what you'd like her to tame, just le'me know & I'll add the animal(s) to thee NPC's.

Edit: Also, when you have a FC in mind, le'me to that I may add them to thee role.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 am

Sure thing, I'll have all of that in order tomorrow, along with my character :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 am

Okkie dokkie, can't wait to take a gander at it :D haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 am

Can I reserve the lion tamer?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 am

Sure, their all yours.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 am

My FC would be Matthew Gray Gubler btw :P

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 am

Okkie dokkie, he's all set

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 am

May I reserve a Show Girl please? (FC would be Susan Coffey)

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 am

Sure, she's all yours

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 am

I'll have my character up tomorrow Okay :D

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:47 am

Okays can't wait to see her :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:24 am

Hey Rage! Can I please reserve a show girl? FC: Ashley Benson? :D
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 am

Hey there! Could I please reserve the elephant tamer?

Edit: Actually I don't think I will be able to. Sorry!

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 am

@Written Hey! Sure, she's all yours :D

@Issa okay, it's okay.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 pm

May I reserve that other Acrobat girl with the FC Andrea Brooks?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah sure, she's all yours

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!