Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fated Wings

Fated Wings

a part of “Fated Wings”, a fictional universe by peachyme123.

What will happen when 6 human girls land in a place where angels and demons exist?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fated Wings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fated Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 am

Have done some snooping and sent pm's as well as posting an ad for us so hopefully have some peeps come onboard for the final two roles :D
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:05 pm

YAY! All guy spots are now reserved or taken. Mashotu has private messaged me saying he would like a guy, and I have also made a a guy char. Now some people just need to get characters made.

-peachy
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:42 am

You can add and remove GM's in the chat

To add:
Code: Select all
/addGameMaster <name>

To remove:
Code: Select all
/removeGameMaster <name>

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Yay! I hope everybody finishes their charries soon so we can get started!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 am

Hey everybody sorry for not making a male character yet, it totally slipped my mind. I am making him now.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm

So....what's going on?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 am

Ok so all apps are in except angelwolf123's male. For the males we have 1 Angel, 2 Demons & 2 Hybrids. Other than the app, we're all set unless we want a relationship thread, unless we want to 'wing' it XD bad pun I know XD

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 pm

So now that everyone is in, we can start posting. You guys can just go ahead, but if you want to wait for me to start it off I'll be posting sometime today or tomorrow. Remember, the guys can't let the girls know that they're a part of a contest. Have fun!

-peachy

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Hey! Just wondering, Lucifer successfully won Ash's heart...so, what does that mean for the contest?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!