Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Crash of EDEN, The Last Frontier

OOC Discussion thread

a part of “The Crash of EDEN, The Last Frontier”, a fictional universe by NethanielShade.

EDEN was a ship used for a new beginning. Earth is in ruins, destroyed by humans, and EDEN was a ship built for intergalactic travel... Until it crashes in it's destination, an alien planet, the Last Frontier...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Crash of EDEN, The Last Frontier”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC Discussion thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 am

Damnit Syao... The Loading Bay was where most of the on-board hibernating robots were. Now they're blown to shit xD! Don't edit the post, the occasional unexpectancy is what makes the roleplays good.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Well then...Less playthings for the crazy scientist

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 pm

I guess I missed this somewhere but... What is the Black Titan?

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Remember kids, Dragons aren't anything to mess with. Especially if they are five thousand years old and control the properties that make up Storms.Then it just get's crazy. :D
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 am

Sya mimicked it from somewhere

Syao4500
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Seriously though, if I see a character that isn't a dragon using the Draconic Language, I'mma start hunting some people.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Syao if my robot had finished uploading data in the loading bay a few minutes later than he did you could have blown him up O_O
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 pm

It all adds to the suspense right? ;)

Syao4500
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 pm

"Janik si tor" "Might I ask" I am familiar with both Draconic and Dovah languages xD

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Oh you put up a link to the translator... I hadn't gotten to that part yet. Looks like I translated for nothing xD

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:32 am

Syao, you are up to something, and I am having a very hard time figuring out whether it will harm Europa or if it will help it grow. However, Marfedelom senses something wrong with the planet, he will act as the Continent's Guardian.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Scorpion. I've received complaints from everyone about your dragon being something more of fantasy than science fiction. However, I think we can reach a workaround if you'll comply. You see, if you just make the dragon more alien-like, something that fits in with Europa easier, that would be nice. Me and Dementedness talked it over and he made some good points:
"Like when he says he can control electricity, instead of that, it could work like an electric eel."
"For the control of wind, I'm guessing we could replace that he can created some kind of wind by flapping his wings, due to the fact that he is huge."
"But for the water control... I don't think we can mix a pikachu and a squirtle together. But seriously, it would be a big risk. Because the way I see it is by breathe weapon, like he has somekind of organ that store water. However, the problem would be if the water becomes in contact with the electric organ thing."
Also, your dragon looks nothing like an alien. If you could get an alien dragon picture like this or this it would probably work. Though neither of those looks good, I know, you don't have to use them if you don't want to...
It was because of that that I got this picture for you. I think it works and you would like it.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 am

I understand the concern that the Dragon is more fantasy than Science Fiction. However, I would like to state that that it would not be possible to make him more alien like, for it is the humans and robots who are the true aliens here. If it would appease you, I can make another character, perhaps a measly human from EDEN.

Or, if you want, I control the Alien Creatures, since I seem to be doing a good job of that in my posts anyway.

My point is, I am not willing to change my Dragon. If the worst happens, I can stop using him, but I will not change him.

I do want to be a part of this RolePlay, believe me, however I am not willing to Change my character. My next post will have him leave and return to his mountain home, where, unless I decide to change him or something miraculous happens like Dragon's are now Sci-Fi, he will stay for the remainder of this Role Play's existence.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:45 am

Scorpion I didn't mean to anger you or be hostile in any way. I hope you stay in the roleplay with us.

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Nethaniel, don't worry about it. What's the worst I can do? Yell at you over the internet or leave the RolePlay? Unlikely. I know those two are pointless and won't benefit anyone.

I am already trying to think of a new character so that I may still be part of this RP, though he'll have to be a little human or android.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I hope my two new characters aren't going to upset anyone. But hey, at least they're not fantasy anymore, and have a science fiction aspect to them as well.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm

I liked the dragon and I figured out how water control would possibly work. His wind could make currents and moved clouds together to make a bigger cloud which would have enough water in it to cause rain.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm sorry for the waits: with the leave of Syao, and the fact that there is a lot going on here, everything made me down. I'll try to post tomorrow, but I can't swear on anything.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:10 pm

It appears that the RP is dying.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyWolfSpirit on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 am

I apologize on my absence lately. I had to juggle two college classes online at once plus work my job. I had not free time for the last 5.5 weeks. I am back to one class at a time so I am hoping to start being more active in general on the site and stuff. :) Again Apologies on the absence. I really look forward to rping. I am off work the next two days so I will probably writing in there shortly!
Beware the darkness within one's own heart, its depths may very well scare you.

KittyWolfSpirit
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!