Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Passenger

Dark Passengers

a part of “Dark Passenger”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

There's something dark in me and I hide it. I certainly don't talk about it... And when it's driving, I feel alive, half sick with the thrill of complete wrongness. I don't fight it, I don't want to. It's all I've got, this... Dark Passenger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Passenger”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Passengers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 am

Edit:

I scrapped the special font, period.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll wait for Kiku or Ezzy to post next, then I'll follow suit (because I usually end up muddling things up by assuming I know what's going on).

WHY? Because. We're all posting in the flashback, no? And in the present-time asylum ruins? Will we be switching back and forth, or finishing up how they went their separate ways? I might be looking too far into this.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:54 pm

I think we're just posting in the flashback for the moment and the others are meant to arrive in the present-day ruins after it's been completed?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm

I knew I did a terrible job at making everything clear... >_<

Kurokiku is right. Post in the flashback as your character seven years ago during the escape.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:05 pm

I understood . . . if that counts for anything?
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 pm

It does Ezzy.

Anxiety -10

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 pm

My life is complete, 'nuff said.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Double Postage (sorry) for a quick question. How did you make the text between (and including it seems) the horizontal rules that particular colour? I'm either missing it on the look through, or there's another bbc code with which I am unfamiliar.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm

I provided you with the whole thing so you can quote it and edit.

While I'm making this post, I might as well announce that I will be making a change to the date in the present post. The change will be to the month, making it April instead of October. This won't affect anything really, I needed to do it for timeline purposes. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know.

Book 1: Darkness Rising - Chapter 1: Rarely, They Meet

This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet. This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet. This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet. This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet.

This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet. This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet. This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet. This writing is a place holder for information soon to come. It is only here for appearances, used to display a sufficient preview of what the page will look like once fleshed out. Replace this with your own words once you are ready to fill out the character sheet.

Cheshire & AliceMonday MAR 13 2006 1:43:11

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Ah, understood, then, senor.

EDIT: Lemme know if I messed that up or did it correctly. Huehue.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:46 pm

You did good Yoni, no worries.

Just so you know, you don't have to use the header. None of you do.

Personally, I was trying to cut back on my usual fancy customizations and focus more on the writing.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:41 am

What a quick post rotation

so much for that relaxed pace fly-guy

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 am

Hm... I don't know Shivs, back in the day my roleplays would get responded to several times just hours after posting. This one took a few days. Even so, rate is always higher during the first week or so after the first post.

There isn't a post order, so if someone manages to get a post in before me, you have the go ahead to bring the guards in the room and initiate the action sequence. They are regular humans armed with nothing more than batons.

I will be posting after I make some edits to my character sheet. But if you all start the rotation again, I will stall changes and move the story forward.

EDIT:
I'm keeping my character the same, but I will be adding his personality soon. Anyway, expect a post from me within the next few days.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 pm

There isn't a post order, so if someone manages to get a post in before me, you have the go ahead to bring the guards in the room and initiate the action sequence. They are regular humans armed with nothing more than batons.

I felt weird posting again without you. Lemme know if you guys want more than three guards.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, I have no preference, but Kuro mentioned five guards in her post.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Crooked Thoughts wrote:Hm... I don't know Shivs, back in the day my roleplays would get responded to several times just hours after posting. This one took a few days. Even so, rate is always higher during the first week or so after the first post.

I was the only one who took a few days

also ya blew it yoni, three guards??????!!??????1////?1

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 am

Well I could ask that everyone wait at least a day before posting again and stick to a basic post rotation. It wouldn't be a problem. It is just the few of us after-all, and I definitely don't any of you quitting because you feel overwhelmed and rushed to post.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 am

Your post is fine, don't change a thing Yoni. There are still five guards, but the door isn't big enough for five men to walk through at once nor would they all try to do so at the same time. The way you left things is actually perfect for what I wanted to do next.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Actually, there are six guards. One dude and five of his friends. I just went with one for each of us including Alice. I can edit if that's stupid, of course. Shiva, don't even say it. Just don't.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Can I say it? :p

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!