Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Accords: City of Secrets

Announcements

a part of “The Accords: City of Secrets”, a fictional universe by WhiteTiger08.

Groups of exceptional young Nephilim are recruited to deal with demons and Downworlders and missing Shadowhunters Which side will you stand with?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Accords: City of Secrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks for taking an interest in the roleplay!

Here, I will post anything that needs announcing. Please don't in this topic. If you have questions or anything, post in The Accords: City of Secrets topic.
Last edited by WhiteTiger08 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:12 am

Just to let you all know, I edited the character sheet a bit. It's nothing too big, but it should make the profiles more interesting. Post in The Accords: City of Secrets topic with any questions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm writing my opening post now. It should be posted by tonight. It'll include any and all information about the kidnapping, where they go, how they were kidnapped etc. If you have any ideas or want to talk about it PM me. :)

I'll also be doing a bit of GodModding, so please forgive me and bear with me.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Can't wait to read it! No ideas right now because idk how you will write it but I'm looking forward to iiiit!!! And psh, your GM soooo your rules hahaha wee can't wait = )

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:55 pm

WewwT!! I'm excited :D Can't wait!!! heh, i'll post when i get off work :D

YAYY!!!

oh UTA, I have to say I love both characters :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm

WOOHOO! Nice ot meetcha Nami! I haven't gotten to talk to the other roleplays yet D = SO YAY = D HI!!!

jnesgkjhn NAMI I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS TOO!!

ESPECIALLY SHADOW!!!<3

We are warlock buddies! haha Let's work well together for the better of all Downworlders! haha Can't wait to see how Keiko and Shadow work together. It is alright that I made her his friend yessh?

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 pm

THE POST IS UP.

I had Mia's talk about the party and how they were kidnapped, and I skipped right to the part where Leigh wakes up days later. She's still under the influence of the drug they used to keep her under.

IM SO EXCITED TO READ THE NEXT POSTS>

For the recruited Shadowhunters, you can start off in the institute getting ready to leave to go investigate. Like, gathering weapons or putting on gear or something like that. Any other questions can go to me. ;)

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm

sheehs I wish i read this before my questions in the OOC LOL fail on my part v.v grrrr

I'll work on a post for Chace now. Idk what to do with Keiko so Ill wait for Nami to post Shadow before i do anything for her = )

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!