Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Complete A Circle

To Complete A Circle

a part of “To Complete A Circle”, a fictional universe by bizarre1.

What happens when one of each species come together and become the closest of friends? Will they become undefeatable? Or are they missing one more?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Complete A Circle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

To Complete A Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "To Complete A Circle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Re: To Complete A Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 am

Hey could i make a character for this? and r we allowed to ask for a different species? I was wondering if i could make a dragon?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 am

Yes you may. The species I listed were only a few examples. I wasn't sure what else to put. ^.^

Also, I forgot to mention that there may be doubles of a species if the characters are twins.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 am

May I create a character? He'll be an Umbra [Controler of Shadows] or what you might consider a Demon. Sound alright?

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 am

Hey there! Can I create the human?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MangaGirl2303 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 pm

I want to set of werewolf twins, but I would like to know if they turn into actual wolves or if the turn into half man, half wolf creatures? Also am I allowed to use anime pictures?
You:"Whats your name?"
Me:"That's Classified
You:"Why?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"What's your favorite color?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"Is everything classified?"
Me:"No"
You:"What isn't?"
Me:"Pudding"
You:"Why pudding?"
Me:"That's classified"

MangaGirl2303
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could add a character from a different Species? I have a Griffin character I would like to use for this if you do not mind. :)
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:57 pm

May I make nymph? If so, I'll have her up ASAP!
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

I'd like to have a Psychic character, more specifically a Medium powers include:
Phasing in and out of Limbo and Purgatory, telekinesis, and electrokinesis. Is that okay?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassandraGirlNCR on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Ohh! I'd like to be the vampire, if no one has reserved it! Also, does it have to be a Sanguine Lamia (Blood Vampire), or can it be a Spiritus Lamia? (Soul Vampire, and there's two different types of Spiritus Lamia.)

CassandraGirlNCR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 am

Wow. I'm so glad to see such interest in this RP. :D

I'm going to say yes to all of you as long as your characters aren't too powerful. It's cool to have outstanding abilities, but make sure your character has weaknesses to balance it out. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your characters. ^.^

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 am

i hav completed my character and sent her in hope u like her :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:13 am

I just read through and accepted all of your characters. You guys are amazing! This is going to be a good RP. :D <3

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 am

I'm so excited to start this! :D I'll finish Morgan up by the end of the weekend.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 am

I think I'm going to twins :)

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:56 am

I'm thinkin' that I'll join this RP as a Shifter, although I was wondering what would be the antagonistic force behind the RP, considering a majority of the characters have rather elaborate abilities. Also, darn, no aliens.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

To be honest, I was extremely bored and created this RP without a plot. I figure that you guys all have really creative and awesome characters, so we can come up with something as we go unless anyone has any ideas they'd like to share.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:22 pm

I am done with my two twin nymphs, if you need me to change anything just tell!!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:19 pm

HIIIII NAGAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

HIIIII SHATTEREDDDDDD!!!!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi.
XD

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!