Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beautiful Yet Beastly

Beautiful Yet Beastly

a part of “Beautiful Yet Beastly”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

A curse, you can get one many ways. Maybe you were so cruel to people around you that the witch decided to make you pay. Or maybe, you're not the one at all. Instead you must pay off debt from generations. Either way, there is only one way to break it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beautiful Yet Beastly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beautiful Yet Beastly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey love! Mind adding two more (a male and a female) roles? I'd like to reserve them both ^^; FCs: Deborah Ann Woll and Joe Manganiello.

Favorite RolePlays? Yours, of course XD. Romance, action, OC fanfics, drama, and mystery.

I see lots of familiar faces(usernames) here! C:
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:37 pm

@Joker: Yea, I've never seen you a day in my life. xD Reserved! :)

@Little Fox: Do I know you? I think I know you from somewhere... Maybe. (Just kiddin') I'll add those for ya. ^.^ And, aw you make me blush.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Can I reserve Keegan?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:47 pm

@Sly: Sure. :)

@Little Fox: I forgot to ask for the ages and if they were a beauty or a beast. :)

Also-I'm sending you a PM right now, love.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Deborah: 20yr old beauty
Joe: 25yr old beast

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Thank you. ^v^ I'll add them now.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Question!

With the past relations, is it intended that those matched up are to end up together or is it simply the one who they are matched with is best capable of seeing their inner beauty and the relationships are pretty much whoever falls for who IC? And do they all live in the same house? If so, how did they come to be there?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:42 pm

[garamond]@Little Fox: Yes, they all live in the same house. The beast came there because they wanted to hide away from the rest of the world and the witch decided to give them a house miles from the city all so that human interaction and beaking the curse would be even harder. They would actually have to go out there and find the one to break their curse on their own.

The beauties all came there because the witch, who didn't say she was a witch. Said that she had a place of protection from whatever harm was going on in their life.

The past relations could truly be anything. Maybe they were close friends, maybe enemies, maybe their third cousins, twice removed on the mother's side....? I don't know but that is completely up to you and the other person.

I'm not one to say, "You have to love this person *evil laugh". I think that takes away from the story but for mine and Male 4 story, it just so happened that they loved one another.

Also-There can be more than two people to a relation.[/font]

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Awesome! ^^ Also, can I switch Joe and Deb's sides? C: Really want to make a bitter, ginger bitch XD

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Sure, I'll do that right now before I get off.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 am

Awesome, I am working on it.

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:15 am

Alright, I hope to get Morgan and Michaline done within the next few days ^^ Working full-time midnights leaves little time for much else, plus I'm going back to school come Monday. But I will strive to be apart of this, and my own roleplays.

Or I can toattly bust ass and get them both done. Sweet ^^ Well, they're done, hope you like them! Can't wait to begin this!

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Man you guy's all suck - my guy ain't done yet D:

I'm going to be working on him and my un-named dude for Fate's Game tonight. Hopefully I will get at least one done ^^
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 am

Am I Male 2?

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Yuppers, Male 2 is yours. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:00 pm

So....what's this looking like? Any idea when we're going to start? Or the status of the other characters?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm not sure exactly when we will be getting started but I am going to be PMing people who have not sent in their characters tonight and if they don't respond in the next day or so I'll be opening the roles again.

Until then, I am about to PM you so we can work out somethings for Kat and Morgan. :) And I will be putting up a relationship thread at some point but, we'll cross that bridge once we all get there.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Cool, can't wait to hear from you, I love working things out with characters :)

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm practically finished with Jiao. I just have to get her history together, but before I do that I wanted to know what the storyline for my character will be so that I can build her history around that. Can't wait to hear what you have in store for her.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:26 pm

C'mon guys, get those characters in.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!