Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Live Together or Die Alone

Live Together or Die Alone

a part of “Live Together or Die Alone”, a fictional universe by Bosch.

An RP focusing on long posts and character development set in the Zombie Apocalypse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Live Together or Die Alone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Live Together or Die Alone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Bravo guys. That was really great.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Gaze and I have posted though I just about threw my laptop out the window. It was having a hard time with the size of the post.

Anyway we are done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Wonderful first post Skulls and Gaze! I was on the edge of my seat during several parts. Great job. =)

*Sigh* Alright. I was hoping that finals week would be easier than this, but it isn't. I think that I should sit out on the next missions sadly. Sorry everyone, though I will still be watching you all. <_< 0_0 >_>

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Thanks Selene. I got super lucky to have a partner in Gaze. I am glad someone other than us enjoyed it, lol.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Tasting my own medicine with the old couple. Well done guys, well done indeed. I'm a bit disturbed at how youngsters treat their elders these days. I suppose I'm glad Tilo went the way he did...it could have been far worse.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:00 am

Ok guys I’m reading the stuff now.

Selene that’s fine. I totally feel your pain, I’m getting my ass kicked at the moment as well. How long do you want to take a break for?

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 am

Great work Skulls and Gaze. I love how it being Ally's first mission allowed you to transmit the tension of it being *your* first mission as well, rather than everyone being battle-weary and callous like us over in Haven

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 am

I think two weeks. Thank you Bosch. :) Good luck with yours!

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 am

Cheers. See you then.

Everybody else. Ok we're working on epilogues and missions. We'll get them up ASAP. In the time being remember you can use the IC sections of the OOC to RP amongst yourselves and develop links between characters.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:18 am

I'm writing my epilogue now... I should be done soon! I have a few appointments today but I'll make sure to have it done for your review Bosch! Just hang tight pleaaaaase :) all writing was great too everyone! And a special kudos to sayqeera (did I spell that right? I'm currently on my phone..) you worked well with the little time you had after you had whip something up on your own in that amount of time

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:09 pm

macheteshark wrote:And a special kudos to sayqeera (did I spell that right? I'm currently on my phone..)

Close enough, at least you have all my letters in there but there's no need to spell the whole lot out, just Sya is simple enough.

And the last minute one-man post felt like I've been thrown head first to the sharks and I had one too many coffee (I don't even drink coffee or mocha or energy drink to add ).

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi guys.

So I’m feeling pretty crappy about this but I gotta bow out of the RP. Work has really picked up and I’m getting ready to write a dissertation. Unfortunately something had to give and it’s the RP. We have an awesome group here so if anyone wants to pick it up and run with it you got my blessing. Had I started the RP a Year ago we would have had an awesome run but like I said I didn’t expect work to pick up like it has which is the main culprit here. Maybe down the line I’ll start up again but as for now, I just can’t keep it up.

I am so sorry as I know you all have put so much into it as have I which is why I didn’t take this decision lightly. Like I said I’m more than willing to pass the torch to a competent GM if they are interested or maybe down the line when my life is less packed I can get something else going. For now though there's just not enough hours in the day.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Oh fuuuuuuuck.

Oh Bosch, I'm so sorry to hear this. You put so much work into it.

Alright, nobody panic. Can Machete run Haven and Eden Valley? Is that why you expanded, to get another GM in? Can one of us take over Haven? If we encased it in carbonite, do you think you could come back in a couple of months?

I said, nobody panic!

(Ahhhhhh!)

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Sorry to hear about it Bosch. Real life commitments first as always.

So what does everyone think we should do?

Have someone be an interim GM jointly with Machete until Bosch can pick this back up again?

Or just halt it here and pick it back up once everyone has some more time on their hands?

Or just...end it?
Last edited by VindicatedPurpose on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Well the interim GM would mean someone has to be willing to pick up the job. If no one does than that option is out. I don't want to stop, I mean I just got started but I defer to those of you who have been around longer than I.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Like I said guys so sorry it turned out this way. I’m gutted obviously but work has just been steadily building over the last few weeks and things have just gotten crazy hectic. I kind of thought things would have died down but it wasn’t to be.

To answer some of the questions.

I don’t expect Machete to continue and I haven’t indicated that they should. It up to Machete how they want to play it.

We could do the carbonite thing, with the way things are at the moment I’ll either get more free time in the New Year or less. It’s kind of up to the gods at the moment.

If someone wants to take over I’ll be happy to consider it. I already have a shortlist in my head of who I’d be willing to pass the torch to but unless I’m approached I’m not going to ask people as it’s a bit presumptuous.

It’s totally up to you guys how you proceed. Like I said there is no plan here and it’s terrible timing that Machete came on when they did. It was not my intention to have them run the RP and I don’t anyone feeling any pressure.

I do have the next plot all laid out so if someone does want to step in, I’ll be happy to hand over the threads I was working on.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 am

Encased in carbonite it has been, I hope, for a good enough amount of time?

Any updates so far Bosch? Do you have a picture of what things are going to look like a couple of months down the line?

Yeah, I'm still here and around, call me a faithful.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am

Don't mind me, I'm just lurking in the back ground. Waiting @-@

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:09 am

Lurking here too. I think everyone is

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 am

Agreed. I too am still lurking.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!