Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Across the Wilderness

Across the Wilderness

a part of “Across the Wilderness”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

What's your motive for travelling across these dangerous lands? Are you looking for money? What about power? Honor and eternal glory? Or maybe you are just seeking adventure and a quick way to die... [LOOKING FOR FEMALE ROLES]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Across the Wilderness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Across the Wilderness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Across the Wilderness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Across the Wilderness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 pm

I would like to reserve the character with the face claim of Lindsey Stirling please.
My favorite mythical creatures would be the race of Fay. Sorry, I don't have one specific favorite :)

Ok a few questions about the character.
1. Can she have a weapon? I was thinking something like a small dagger or something similar.
2. Is there any chance she can possess very small magic skills, mainly slight healing skills. I know in the rules it said you could have magic, but being that she is a bard, I just wanted to make sure. I was thinking along the lines of sleep or stun maybe to 'attack' enemies? Something that would only affect them if they heard it.
3.Is there a specific time period or area you would like the characters names to be from?
Last edited by ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Sure thing ^-^

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi there!

So this looks really cool. I'd like to reserve the roles of the mercenary and the wizard please (Colin O'Donoghue and Tom Hiddleston). My favorite fantasy creature would be hard to pick, but I do love dragons!

Oh, I know you said to keep an eye on the gender balance, so if it's really necessary I will make a female character as well, but I tend to prefer playing males. I have a few ideas floating around for the ones I've reserved, so if I decide to do anything particularly strange, I'll let you know ahead of time. :)

-Rook

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Sure thing! You don't have to make a female if you don't want to. These days, i've seen some roleplays go WAY overboard with female characters, and then there's only like 2 males. It just makes everything seem weird...We have a pretty good balance right now, so if you'd like, you can still make a female or you can wait until later. Your choice. :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm

So there I was, looking around for fun roleplays, and I was like, "Mang... this looks so cewl." I read through all the rules and was figuring out which of the characters I would like to play most, and then I saw who the GM was. Then I was all like, "OH HEY Megakooala! I know you! Where you been all mah life gurl? You mind if I jump in on this here RP?"

So... yeah... now you've all got a good look into my psyche and have learned that I am completely insane. Muahahaha. *Clears throat.* Ahem. Regardless, I would love to jump in on this, if you don't mind. Would that be cool? I would like to reserve the Alexander Skarsgard FC please!

Finally, my favorite mythological creature would have to be..... hmm... that there's a hard question. I too played lots of pokemon as a child, and even now as an adult, and I don't think that I could name just one. I don't think I could pick, so I'll just list a few of my faves: Shishi Lions or Dogs, Kirins, the Leviathan or the Kraken, Merpeople, Tritons, or Tieflings. Sorry, I have so many faves :P
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

May i reserve Eva Green? And my favorite would have to be Elves :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I'd like to reserve the mercenary. Favorite mythological is She-Dwarf

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 pm

@XShishioX WASSUP MA BROTHA!!! XD Sure thing, and KRAKEN KRAKEN KRAKEN. I love krakens. Maybe because i have the deep desire of becoming a pirate and sailing the seven seas when i'm older...

@dreammuffin, she's all yours! :)

@Arithmatus, sorry, the mercenary is reserved :( You can take someone else if you like. We still have lots of roles open.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 am

can i reserve the Prince then?

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 am

Lawl, Hi hi Kooala! Just a quick thing, cause I'm working on the CS now and I'm almost finished. The character's personality and whatever would all be the same regardless of the FC, but would you mind if I changed his FC to Jared Leto, the frontman of 30 Seconds to Mars?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 am

@Arithmatus~ Sure! he's all yours! :)

@XShishioX~ Yeah, he's fine :) i'll switch him out for you.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:18 am

Can I reserve the criminal(Richard Armitage).

Ahh my favorite magical creatures are dwarves... and dragons... also elves... Anything mythical really... except for halfling's, I don't like halflings.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 am

@Sirk YAY!!! i was afraid nobody would take him!!! :D sure thing! And yeah, although i don't really mind halflings/hobbits, sometimes i find them to be a little bit annoying.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:56 am

Hmm dislike is a strong word its more a Meh feeling. I find them boring and not worth my time.

I have a question. All those places for pictures in the character sheet do they have to be pictures of the character or can it be his weapons and equipment?

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 am

The required places are for pictures/gifs of the character. You can either add links to weapons/equipment in the equipment section of the character sheet, OR, in addition to the required pics/gifs of the character, you can also add a picture of their equipment. I'll let you off the hook a little bit, so if you want, where it says to put three pics/gifs of the character, you can put two of your character, and you can save one space for a picture of your weapon/equipment.

wait...now i'm confusing myself...

So basically, the answer to your question is you can add pictures of your equipment, yeah. I'll let you know if i want you to change anything. Otherwise, it's totally fine. :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 pm

This looks really cool, I was wondering, would you consider letting people compete for the roles?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm

I thought about it at first, but i decided against it. I will, however, put you on hold for the role you want, and if the person doesn't put up at least a character sheet in the required time limit, then i'll reserve it for you. I've done that quite often. Did you have a role in mind?

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Okay, that would be great thank you :) I was interested in the Witch (Eva Green's fc)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Oh and I'm a bit of a sucker for Unicorns

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!