Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood and Brittle Bones

Blood and Brittle Bones

a part of “Blood and Brittle Bones”, a fictional universe by Chesire Indigo.

This is the Tribe of the Fallen, a group of wolves trapped in a forest surrounded by mountains filled with enemies, waiting the day when their victory will be certain.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood and Brittle Bones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood and Brittle Bones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chesire Indigo on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Paintpoint wrote:So we're free to start posting whenever or would you like us to wait until you make an intro post?

Also, ideas for the plot...I may have a small one that could sorta set the direction of the rp. So obviously the wolves live in a bowl surrounded by dark enemies and mountains, prey is certain to migrate out of the forest during Winter, the pack has suffered with little to no food for the winter months, and are debating whether or not to leave the forest and follow the prey???

EDIT: I went ahead and posted, couldn't wait. :B I tagged a character from each user.

EDIT: EDIT: Officially done editing the post, added one more small paragraph to the end and fixed a few spelling mistakes. Hopefully it'll satisfy?

That's actually a great idea!

Paintpoint wrote:Quick question for y'all to mull over for a minute or two. To my knowledge, a pack has only one omega? Correct? If that's true, or the majority believed it to be true than Cierce should be the only Onega, seeing as it was first come first serve with no real reservations.

If perhaps I'm misinformed and there are more than one per pack than I apologize now, however I want to sort out any confusion at the beginning rather than fight over it in the future.

Yeah I was just quickly typing out that role, but Omegas is plural because multiple wolves be lowered due to wrong actions, or can just be still pretty young and new to pack life. Sorry if it's confusing! Ha ha, I just thought it would make more sense if there were multiple.

I think the best song that fits this role play is Bloody Poetry by Grieves. Like, I pictured a pack of wolves walking into the woods to face an oncoming battle with this song playing because it makes them look badass.
"These are trouble times we live in. Brother stands against brother, allies are enemies, and I stand here holding a knife up to your jugular. I guess it's all up to you whether or not we go down in victory together, or you die here like a coward in vain. Choose wisely." -Dannie
"I believe you are in no such position to be mocking me right now." -Dannie
"Lucy, I don't think Marion wants to marry you, he prefers girls your age who can actually read." -Liz'Beth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chesire Indigo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Chesire Indigo wrote:That's actually a great idea!

Haha thanks! I was literally just spit balling ideas, really. Im glad you liked it, add some conflict to progress the storyline.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Paintpoint wrote:

Haha thanks! I was literally just spit balling ideas, really. Im glad you liked it, add some conflict to progress the storyline.

Holy crap, I want to follow along with this story. *-*

(Ps- Thorn and I have posted. I want to snuggle Orion. <-<)
What I have learned to accept was the fact that there will always be at least one person out there better than me. And that's okay! At least, I got noticed for who I am and what I do.

-Brittany Hodges
Sunday, June 16, 2013

Marzipan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Marzipan wrote:
Paintpoint wrote:

Holy crap, I want to follow along with this story. *-*

(Ps- Thorn and I have posted. I want to snuggle Orion. <-<)

Omg >.< I didn't know y'all would like this idea so much. -flees underneath rock- Somebody else come up with something too!

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Paintpoint wrote:Omg >.< I didn't know y'all would like this idea so much. -flees underneath rock- Somebody else come up with something too!

Pfft, you know how awesome that idea is. *rolls eyes* OBVIOUSLY.
And I'm not sure what could happen to the clan. Maybe an ambush as they try to follow the prey.
And for a twist, what if the enemy knew ahead of time that the pack was going to advance from the forest?
For example, the enemy had been watching them through unseen eyes the whole time and shit.

I'm not really the idea maker. I'm more of the go with the flow type of person.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Marzipan wrote:
Paintpoint wrote:Omg >.< I didn't know y'all would like this idea so much. -flees underneath rock- Somebody else come up with something too!

Pfft, you know how awesome that idea is. *rolls eyes* OBVIOUSLY.
And I'm not sure what could happen to the clan. Maybe an ambush as they try to follow the prey.
And for a twist, what if the enemy knew ahead of time that the pack was going to advance from the forest?
For example, the enemy had been watching them through unseen eyes the whole time and shit.

I'm not really the idea maker. I'm more of the go with the flow type of person.

OR what if the enemy pack knew where'd they'd be because there's a traitor among the fallen pack? A power hungry wolf who wants to make his or her own pack. They agree to help the enemy pack on the terms of a split in the territory and neutral alliance?

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello! I'm hopping that you guy's didn't mind that I made a character, since you all have already started posting and all, I'm also hopping none of you minded what kind of character I made?

Lacy isn't from your guy's Tribe, but instead in a different one on the other side of the mountains. Her tribe was recently wiped out by Humans and she was sent towards you guys :)

I'm about to work on my first post and it will have her running towards all of you guys, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! This roleplay looks awesome and I love all of your guy's characters.

Edit: Sorry for the long post! They all wont be that long..
β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 am

The_Fallen_Ones wrote:
Hello! I'm hopping that you guy's didn't mind that I made a character, since you all have already started posting and all, I'm also hopping none of you minded what kind of character I made?

Lacy isn't from your guy's Tribe, but instead in a different one on the other side of the mountains. Her tribe was recently wiped out by Humans and she was sent towards you guys :)

I'm about to work on my first post and it will have her running towards all of you guys, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! This roleplay looks awesome and I love all of your guy's characters.

Edit: Sorry for the long post! They all wont be that long..

Your posts are really good so I don't mind! ^-^
However, you kinda intimidated me with the whole read faces sort of thing.
I did generalize my character a bit so I guess you wouldn't have known she had the observant trait and a gift of piecing two and two together. LifeSimmer's ability leaves her scouting skills sought for. If your character just reads faces, well... Thank goodness. I was afraid Simmer was going to lose favor with her pack.

Like Damn, this thing just got started. I don't need this kind of stress. xD

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chesire Indigo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 am

lol everything is turning out great! It's working fast lol I feel so bad for being slow now >_< XD but I don't mind!

Chesire Indigo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 am

Chesire Indigo wrote:lol everything is turning out great! It's working fast lol I feel so bad for being slow now >_< XD but I don't mind!

I'm waiting for the others to post but... It's been two days. I hope it didn't die out already.
I was looking forward to this.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Marzipan wrote:
I'm waiting for the others to post but... It's been two days. I hope it didn't die out already.
I was looking forward to this.

I'm still here! Waiting for others, though if another few days go by without any replies I'll go ahead and post.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chesire Indigo on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 pm

*nods in agreement sadly*

Chesire Indigo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:21 pm

I'm super sorry for the long wait, I've been crazy busy. but I will post later today!

I am so sorry for the wait!!.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 am

Oh, thank goodness. And don't worry, I've been busy too. I still check and read everyone's posts. Still waiting for few posts to be made before I can reply. :)

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 am

Please don't be gone... D:

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!