Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blade of the Seven

Blade of the Seven

a part of “Blade of the Seven”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Legend was spread across towns that there was a rebellion ‎group with very powerful and unmatched skills. With their skills, they ‎roam Japan, helping those who are in need. Their purpose ‎was to bring peace in Japan. [2 roles Open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blade of the Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blade of the Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blade of the Seven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Blade of the Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:19 am

May i reserve the miyashiro head? And r we allowed to make r own ninja servants or will someone I have to reserve that position?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:26 am

aww dang someone beat me to itXD oh well! may I reserve the Tenzou head? I do have a few questions.

1)Does it matter what their gender is?
2)Exactly what are the demon clans characteristics and such?
3)hmm thought i had a third question . . . but I dontXD
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 am

I am definitely still interested XD, who is the woman reserved under(I'm just not sure)?

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 am

@Polaris:If you still want the position I don't mind giving it to you; I'll just reserve the Yukimura Head instead^^

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 am

O,O EH! REALLY!! Your such a nice personXD thank you but are you sure about it? I hope I didnt impose on this decision.

@Spotted
hmm well I guess I'll be asking for the Miyashiro head instead of the Tenzou thanks to Leej^w^;

Edit
Oh and hey anything!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 am

Hoi Hoi Spotted!

I somehow managed to stumble across this rp and it looks really cool (;゙°´ω°´)

Mind if I try reserve the Young One? (And I'm also curious about the genders since I'd like to play a female, like always, but I can take a male instead)

Oh, I have another question to go along with that; the ages. Is there any age range everyone should be in? And as the Young One (If I get the role!(n˘v˘•)¬) how old should she be?

And... one more question....

The FC I'm planning on using (Still if I get the role!) is actually from a game in anime art, but not from an anime itself. Would that be ok to use?

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:03 am

@Polaris: Yea its good, it doesn't matter which one I get^^

Sorry to keep changing on you Spotted, may I reserve the Yukimura head?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 am

May I reserve the Tenzou Head and also ask about the characteristics of the demons (unless we're coming up with them) and whether or not we're making the ninja servant?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:35 am

Could I reserve the questionable one Please :) He shall be a He :P

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 am

Leej10100 wrote:May i reserve the miyashiro head? And r we allowed to make r own ninja servants or will someone I have to reserve that position?

Jeez, No I wish I didn't go to sleep early X3

@Leej
Yes, I'll reserve the Yukimura Head for you :3

Polarisbear12 wrote:O,O EH! REALLY!! Your such a nice personXD thank you but are you sure about it? I hope I didnt impose on this decision.

@Spotted
hmm well I guess I'll be asking for the Miyashiro head instead of the Tenzou thanks to Leej^w^;

Edit
Oh and hey anything!

@Polaris And the Miyashiro head for you :3

FuyuHana wrote:Hoi Hoi Spotted!

I somehow managed to stumble across this rp and it looks really cool (;゙°´ω°´)

Mind if I try reserve the Young One? (And I'm also curious about the genders since I'd like to play a female, like always, but I can take a male instead)

Oh, I have another question to go along with that; the ages. Is there any age range everyone should be in? And as the Young One (If I get the role!(n˘v˘•)¬) how old should she be?

And... one more question....

The FC I'm planning on using (Still if I get the role!) is actually from a game in anime art, but not from an anime itself. Would that be ok to use?

Age Range is from 19+
:D Of course you can! For the young one, he can be 16+, and is a male. Sorry, We already have one female pretending to be a male. And yes, it's fine to use the game pic ^.^
Lolkatlove wrote:Could I reserve the questionable one Please :) He shall be a He :P

Lifecharacter wrote:May I reserve the Tenzou Head and also ask about the characteristics of the demons (unless we're coming up with them) and whether or not we're making the ninja servant?

Yes, Demons are physically stronger and faster then human, and heal from small cuts quickly but can be effected by Humans if they use silver in their weapons, as it weakens them and delays the healing effect. The heads can be any gender,
Though the Yukimura is a girl. For the ninja servant, you can choose to playit by yourself, or have someone else play it.
Lolkatlove wrote:Could I reserve the questionable one Please :) He shall be a He :P

Yes sure :3
Last edited by Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 am

anything14 wrote:I am definitely still interested XD, who is the woman reserved under(I'm just not sure)?

I reserved it for you ^.^

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:52 am

Most Shichitou are males,(Since this is old japan) with a girl pretending to be a guy. Though there can be allies that are girls, and I may add an apprentice role later on.

Demon Heads can be any gender. They age normally like humans. Their abilities include fast healing, Enhanced Speed and strength. Though I'm currently debating whether to add a specific power each clan has.

Akumu roles can be any gender.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Sorry to ask another question, but would you prefer the yukimura to be a girl or a boy or does it not matter.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Leej10100 wrote:Sorry to ask another question, but would you prefer the yukimura to be a girl or a boy or does it not matter.

I would prefer a girl, because she is kind of the peacemaker between the demon heads. Though if you want you can have Yukimura be a guy ^.^

Also, for demon heads think of your first name :3 Please don't assume the clan name is your first name.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueNarnian on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 pm

The Roleplay looks great. I would like to reserve the role of the leader.

TrueNarnian
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Well if your going to add a power to each clan
Tengu is generally a term for a type of Yokai (demon) associated with black birds

Couldn't say for the rest :P

ALSO

If someone wants a ninja servant I wont mind playing it :D (do ninja servants have to be lower class demons or normal humans?)

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 pm

...There aren't any Tengu though. o.o

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Tengu is similar to Tenzo lol

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Only in spelling :P

One's a crow Youkai, the other's a Buddhist chef. They could kind of relate to one another; though I don't think Buddhists really liked eating meat, let alone crows.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!