Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Are the Few

We Are the Few

a part of “We Are the Few”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

Private Roleplay! Invite Only!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are the Few”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We Are the Few

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:34 am

Hmm, if I wasn't planning to have Malkyr enter the city by land I'd probably have him be the 'random super magic doctor man' for June and Tensi....

...If I also wasn't worried about causing a character pile up.

Anyway, I'm working on typing out a synopsis of the Un-shallic religion (Which I may change the name to Monah-Shallic because of a handy fantasy language translator I found. Final decision still pending.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:53 am

Okay that pain in the ass is done. Now I'm gonna take a nap, then see if I get around to fixing up Mal before finally posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:56 am

I'll likely post sometime today. maybe after wake idk we'll see if i have some inspiration but i DID just wake up so i need to eat copious amounts of food (after really not eating this week im so awful) and drink several cups of green tea.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Note to self: Do not write starter posts after 4am.

You're right about the character pile up Wake, that was a good call. And in fact, if Mir or Hero want me to edit my post to spread them out a bit more, let me know. I was completely exhausted when I wrote that and I really should have waited for the morning. Sorry about that. >.<

Also Aine I read over your character profile and I'm in love with Roshaan him and June are gonna be bffs I feel it in my bones

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Getting started on a post now. I am hating myself for staying up all night right now.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:16 pm

@Tea: As far as it goes, I'm fine with how your post was paced!! I've got no issues with it, I'm used to writing around fustercluck situations, actually. X'D Errr, I've dealt with more than a few of them in my time of roleplaying, so I know how to write myself out of one if I need to!!!

I've read over every character's profile, and I like them all a ton. All the characters are fan-freaking-tastic!! I am looking forward to when this thing picks up a bit of steam and the action beings!!
"I am here, headed forward into a tomorrow that will bring with it a new me. Someone who is different from the me of today."
Skype ID: jakuri-chan

Mir
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Why do you guys keep posting tiny words. It's a pain to read!

Finished Mal's intro. Using the old 'stand aside for the famous people, peons' trick to get past security. I am also loving everyones characters, especially how all of them seem to have they're own 'baggage' that can arguably relate to one another over. Some of you I have already started developing my evil master plans for later >:D

Anyway not sure what to do next. I've left it open for Mal to meet up with either Cami (if you want to be that officer he was talking to) or Chime(if you want to bump into him at the tree), depending on if either of you want to meet him right away.

If not I'll just piss around for a bit until Mal finds someone to rant holy scripture at talk too.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

I post tiny words because I find them fun to use, Wake~

I'll post again after the last two RPers write up their intros...I'll be honest, I actually wanna jump back into writing now, but I'm gonna hold off.

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:47 pm

alright i'm going to start my post now so...idk. just a heads up. i'll try not to make it hella long or anything.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

I make no promises regarding the length of my future posts. o_o

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 am

/lazily pops into the OOC

@Everyone: I loved all your starter posts! I thought they were great and I have nothing to say about any of them!--and I mean that in a good way, as in, I found nothing about them that needed to be addressed or anything, so yeah, I'm happy with everything~ I hope this lasts a while ;u; I have so many plans.

Iiiiii'll probably write my next post tonight. I'm not totally sure what I'm gonna do, honestly ┐('~`;)┌ But I have a few ideas. Since this is just getting started, there's not much action and all of that as we move into the initial plot, but no worries. I'll try pushing us in the direction as soon as possible! SO, basically, within my next post or two if I can ye

*edit*

REPLIED

A bit of an explanation of what's going down right now: That guy, who'll remain anonymous until some other post--feel free to take some guesses though ye--is obviously a magicuser. That much was, well, like I said, obvious. Anyway, he *seems* to be entrancing the people with strange things, like accusing the Magi Tree a liar and all a that weird, out of line stuff, and they seem to be buying it. However, there are a few who won't buy into it and will feel like something about this spiel is wrong, or off, and they'll only realize that after a bit of wind brushes over them. Can you guess who these people are? That's right, folks, our characters are the special few who get to be like "woah there" and that can be something that brings them a bit together, at least in thought.

Also, the wind is the Magi Wind, even though it apparently only lies in that one nearly impossible to reach area I mentioned in the Intro page, but woah wow here it is anyway gee wonder what's up with that. Lots of weird stuff goin' on woah

Okay yeah anyway, I hope that makes sense and doesn't seem too out of whack. I'm just trying to bring everything together! Don't worry. This won't be the only thing to bring everyone together as a group, although it'll be what sparks it and pushes them into the other thing which'll happen in either my next post or the post after that. okay christ it's 5:30a goodnight

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:21 am

YES! This is the perfect chance for me to have Mal go angry preacher on someone. I'll have a post up later showing his reaction. And probably watch him start a riot.

[edit] and I need to stop falling asleep in the middle of the day >.> Alright working on that post now. Lets see what happens.

[edit2] Done. Let the shouting match commence.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mir on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Ho'kay, posted. Tesni's awake now and doesn't know what the hell is going on, or that she's, y'know, right near the Magi Tree's corpse, or that a possible riot might break out around her and Salim now thanks to Mal's speech. Gotta love disorientation!

Mir
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm

I think posting for Chime would be pointless this round(Unless I think there is something really important to respond to between now and then). I might wait until next time to post. There's not a whole lot to do with her at this point.

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:10 am

So does anyone have anything planned for the next few post? I was thinking of having Mal stir things up a little more before getting run out of the square. Possibly later offering a few of the other cast a place to stay in the local Monah-Shallic convent.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:38 am

Well, I was thinking at least for one character who knows the city or is good getting through crowds, they could help Tensi, June, and Salim escape the chaos a bit. That would put at least four of 'em together, and then Hero and I are doing some plotting (mostly her), so we should all be together within the next two rounds of posts or so I believe. Maybe earlier if there are some people who would rather hold off on posting like Mystic.

Apocalyptic_Tea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eolia Mysticaqua-α on Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 am

Hmmm... I could have Chime do that since she isn't doing much of anything at the moment. It would be rather difficult to do that within the bounds of her character, but I think I could muster something up. I planed on sitting this round out since I didn't know what to do with Chime anyway. At least this way she'd have something to do... The only thing is that I'm going to be out of town this weekend and I need to reread the posts to be sure I don't mess up anything. I'll try to post while I'm gone, but if anyone can do it before hand, go ahead. I don't want to hold this RP up any more.

Eolia Mysticaqua-α
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:54 am

Well I'll hold up another day or two to let the other guys get in and say what they wanna do. I'd rather not 'escalate' the scene before everyone has gotten where they wanted to be.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Oh, oops, sorry, I haven't checked the OOC!

@No one in particular actually: Aine said she's good with not posting (she's having internet issues right now hhh) and freak's gone for the weekend, but I doubt she'll have an issue with it or anything. I'm going to go ahead and post again tonight before I go to bed since everything seems to be in order! Wake and Eolia, if you guys have any ideas you'd like to share, I'd be happy to hear them. I do have things planned out, but things are rarely set in stone and there's always room for other things. It's our roleplay after all!

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

@H3RO Well I was planning on having Mal figure out that the crowd was under control and coming to the conclusion that he was right in his assumptions that the tree was murdered and the man on top of the ashes had something to do with it. Then he'd make one try to snap the crowd out of their trance, possibly after realizing that there are others that managed to break free (June and co) and hoping to either wake the rest up or at least draw attention away from the fleeing trio.

After that he'd probably get run out of the square by the ensuing lynch mob or something. Assuming no one else intervened.

Wake
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!