Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Facility

a part of “Facility”, a fictional universe by The(Doctor)Horrible.

You've never heard of it. You never will. That is, unless you're starting to show something... special. Then it will be all you know. (Open and accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Facility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltimAkimbo on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 pm

HOLY CRAP GUYS THESE CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO RP WITH YOU ALL
Also, hello, I am Stretch :3 You may also call me Jason, though that is not my real name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltimAkimbo
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Good to meet you. I'll be playing Brimstone. I hope we can all make an amazing story together. Any variation of my name is fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Hail, I'm playing as Valen, but in OOC you can simply refer to me as Asper. I look forward to RPing with you all.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!